Amazon All-Day Video Games Gold Box Event + FIFA 12 Deal of the Day

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#31 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:50 PM

THIS! All you CoD haters can suck it. It's still the best shooter multiplayer out there, and easily the best console multiplayer experience of any game.

Keeping on topic, *crosses fingers* for Starcraft II deal.

None of the current COD games compare to COD4. That's my favorite release. I bought that at launch, and it didn't leave my console for a long time. I'll wait on this one. Have too much to play right now.

#32 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

Whoa, I was going to dust off the ol' "Imagine Party Babyz" pic to contribute to this thread, then realized that it irritated confoosius terribly in the past, so I won't put that one up! But there are other possibilities for this Gold Box . . . like Babysitting Mama! :bouncy:

Posted Image

#33 TheBigmac

TheBigmac

InstallingTitle■■■□□

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

None of the current COD games compare to COD4. That's my favorite release.

Amen brother. COD4 is the most action packed game of them all. It really pissed me off when MW2 launched with such gargantuan maps. Just because the console CAN do huge maps doesn't mean developers should screw a perfect formula and make the maps that big. But MW2 was still pretty cool. Black ops sucked ass. Super slow, lacking action and the graphics were terrible. Nowadays I just play MW2 with my friends. But when they're not online I always have a blast playing COD4 by myself. (Vs strangers of course)

Edited by TheBigmac, 06 November 2011 - 12:59 AM.

#34 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:02 AM

Amen brother. COD4 is the most action packed game of them all. It really pissed me off when MW2 launched with such gargantuan maps. Just because the console CAN do huge maps doesn't mean developers should screw a perfect formula and make the maps that big. But MW2 was still pretty cool. Black ops sucked ass. Super slow, lacking action and the graphics were terrible. Nowadays I just play MW2 with my friends. But when they're not online I always have a blast playing COD4 by myself. (Vs strangers of course)

I know exactly what you mean. I haven't bought another Call of Duty game because none of them are good as COD4. I only own Black Ops because it was free. I miss those days of playing COD4 with my friends. Where did the time go???

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#35 TheBigmac

TheBigmac

InstallingTitle■■■□□

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

I know exactly what you mean. I haven't bought another Call of Duty game because none of them are good as COD4. I only own Black Ops because it was free. I miss those days of playing COD4 with my friends. Where did the time go???

I heard fourzerotwo (Robert Bowling from IW) saying they want to go back to the COD4 roots with MW3. Let's see how it turns out. But just like you, I really miss those times. The key was definitely the smaller maps. Maps like showdown, Crossfire or Crash were perfect. let's hope MW3 has more of that. I hate the new trend introduced by MW2 and black ops were you actually spend more time after spawning running back to where the action is happening, that actually shooting people, only to be taken down by a sniper camping in the woods (I'm looking at you: Derailed and wasteland). I want to go back to urban firefighting. Shooting in cities is awesome. A fuckin giant field where it actually looks like you're playing Oblivion, WoW or some MMORPG, not so much.

#36 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

Any word on the clues? usually the day before Cheapy D gives us the clues or even a list of the titles. I don't know, I have a good feeling about this one for some reason.

#37 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

Any word on the clues? usually the day before Cheapy D gives us the clues or even a list of the titles. I don't know, I have a good feeling about this one for some reason.

Here's a clue: rhymes with crap.

#38 TheBigmac

TheBigmac

InstallingTitle■■■□□

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:08 PM

:rofl:

#39 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

is MW3 included??????? cause this game still has ZERO promo credit from Crapazon.

Really kid? Crapazon? Wow you're so clever...By the way you should know that the reason there isn't a credit is because for whatever reason Activision doesn't want credits on their pre-release CoD games. :roll:

#40 Narok

Narok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:27 PM

Please Alice Madness Returns for $20 to make up for that phony deal from EA.

#41 zer0sfx

zer0sfx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

Oh god these forums are turning into some Gametrailers derp-a-thon. If you're not gonna discuss the deals then please stfu. No one cares how clever you think you are with your MW2.5 and Crapazon jokes.

#42 TheBigmac

TheBigmac

InstallingTitle■■■□□

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

Really kid? Crapazon? Wow you're so clever...By the way you should know that the reason there isn't a credit is because for whatever reason Activision doesn't want credits on their pre-release CoD games. :roll:

You nailed it. Most people think this is Amazon being douchebags for not offering any credit promos and don't know that it was Activision who cockblocked all promo initiatives from the beginning so the "perceived value" of the game in people's minds remained $60, and people wouldn't get the idea that their game is worth $40 or $50 but $60 and only $60.

#43 integralsmatic

integralsmatic

Everyday should be Harvey Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:41 PM

:applause:
Posted Image
Signature by Banshee350
Avatar(or Bust shot) done by Jeffery "CHAMBA" Cruz
R.I.P Nujabes aka Jun Seba (1974-2010) Another great musical mind ripped from our hands.
R.I.P Pat Carlucci- Rest easy my friend. You're with all of us in our hearts.

#44 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:45 PM

Come on shovelware!

And crappy accessories FTW!
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#45 Prismatico

Prismatico

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

Well it can't be based on the negativity around here. Hopefully it does have something you're interested in.

#46 Sir Daniel Fortesque

Sir Daniel Fortesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

:applause:

Def Jam Rapstar?

#47 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:04 PM

Well it can't be based on the negativity around here. Hopefully it does have something you're interested in.

They usually do have at least one or two items that makes me think about purchasing. People here just seem to have this undeserved sense of entitlement and apparently expect Arkham City for 19.99 or some crap like that.

#48 solidusdeus

solidusdeus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

I bet a Cabela's game....

#49 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:14 PM

can't wait.. Modern warfare 3 for $20. haha

#50 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:25 PM

Lol im thinking it will be some massive surprise. Like they "find" a stockpile of MW3 hardened and sell them for $79.99...

Now back to reality

#51 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

Mabye this time we will finally get barbie horse adventures
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#52 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

Have 80 in Amazon credit, if they dont do anything great tomorrow, its only 2 weeks til black friday.

Only big game I havent preordered yet is skyward sword, hoping thatll be on sale on BF

#53 chris916

chris916

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:29 PM

i love how amazon who has the best prices usually and customer service doesnt offer a deal ONE time on ONE damn game and all of a sudden they're "crapazon"? Stupid fucking little kids. no wonder they ban accounts from some of you whiny little bitches.

#54 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

THIS! All you CoD haters can suck it. It's still the best shooter multiplayer out there, and easily the best console multiplayer experience of any game.

Keeping on topic, *crosses fingers* for Starcraft II deal.

Yeah sure,if that helps you sleep at night ;).
Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#55 yantelope

yantelope

F.A.C.S Alumnus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:44 PM

Hmmm. I predict Call of Duty WAW for $15.99

It's $6.59 on warehouse deals now.

#56 hpv

hpv

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

is MW3 included??????? cause this game still has ZERO promo credit from Crapazon.

Why would they add a promo credit when every idiot in the world, and a large number of non-idiots, are going to buy it anyway?

#57 Raven19x

Raven19x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

All this Amazon hate.. Since when are you haters entitled to everything?

This place is getting infested by the same whiners that are around IGN and such.

#58 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

This place is getting infested by the same whiners that are around IGN and such.

word

#59 bk187

bk187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:21 PM

5. next comes MW3 which will try to beat COD4, since MW2 was deemed a fecal failure, but will most likely fail because of Sledgehammer

When you say "because of Sledgehammer" I hope you mean "because Activision forced the majority of IW employees to quit."

#60 bk187

bk187

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:23 PM

I personally hate the 3 days of worthless "discussion" that precedes every Gold Box Event. We'd all be better off if every just shut the Fuck up until the clues get released.