Amazon All-Day Video Games Gold Box Event + FIFA 12 Deal of the Day

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#211 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:08 PM

Hey, I know it's the "thing" to do, but seriously, these deals have been crap.
Posted Image

#212 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:10 PM

Amazon.com "Lightning Deal" Lock of the Day for Tuesday 11.08.2011:

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games :wii: (a cool): $14.99

Not one to quote myself (but I guess I am)...BINGO...
Posted Image

#213 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:10 PM

Hey, I know it's the "thing" to do, but seriously, these deals have been crap.

No its just telling it like it is
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#214 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

Wow, a whole $2 off Mario And Sonic (I checked the price yesterday and it was $16.99) and it sells out in 10 minutes...

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mass Effect 3, Super Mario World, FIFA 13

#215 Sir Daniel Fortesque

Sir Daniel Fortesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:19 AM

So I guess everyone will be kissing Amazon's ass once BF comes and they have sub $200 PS3's, $25 Batmans, Call of Duties, etc.

#216 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:24 AM

Wow, a whole $2 off Mario And Sonic (I checked the price yesterday and it was $16.99) and it sells out in 10 minutes...

What browser did you use when you checked it? Your Ass Explorer 8.0? Because it was 24 and change yesterday and today. Individual sellers may have it in the 16ish range, but Amazon has had it for around 25 for a while.

#217 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:25 AM

Amazon.com "Lightning Deal" Lock of the Day (#2) for Tuesday 11.08.2011:

Puzzler World :ds:: $10.99

AND THE FINALE:

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record :pc:: $19.99 (I think this was the same price as a "Deal of the Day" about two weeks ago...)
Posted Image

#218 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:34 AM

I assume DEAD ISLAND is the zombie game. Not Dead Rising.

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#219 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:39 AM

I assume DEAD ISLAND is the zombie game. Not Dead Rising.

I hope! It said in the early, early OP that it (the last title for the Lightning Deal) was a PC title; Amazon's price for Dead Island :pc: is $46.xx, it might go for $29.99?
Posted Image

#220 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:59 AM

Amazon.com "Lightning Deal" Lock of the Day (#2) for Tuesday 11.08.2011:

Puzzler World :ds:: $10.99

AND THE FINALE:

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record :pc:: $19.99 (I think this was the same price as a "Deal of the Day" about two weeks ago...)

Puzzler world really needed to be sub 10 bucks...

already own it and its a Very good time killer...

Word up

DO NOT BUY PUZZLER WORLD 2 there are major game breaking bugs in it so you cant complete all of the puzzles... the maker pulled the game

if you can find PUZZLER WORLD 2011 (england game) its the same game without the bugs ..
WOOOO I STINK

#221 SOLDIER

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:05 AM

Does the physical copy of Dead Rising 2: OTR let you activate it on Steam? My DVD-RW stopped working so I would only buy the physical copy if it included a code to download it through Steam.

#222 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:20 AM

What browser did you use when you checked it? Your Ass Explorer 8.0? Because it was 24 and change yesterday and today. Individual sellers may have it in the 16ish range, but Amazon has had it for around 25 for a while.

My bad, it was a 3rd party, I hadn't noticed that. So, you could get it for $21 or $22 fulfilled by Amazon, so it's a slightly bigger discount. Still amazing that a two year old game sells out that quickly for a fairly small discount.

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mass Effect 3, Super Mario World, FIFA 13

#223 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:27 AM

My bad, it was a 3rd party, I hadn't noticed that. So, you could get it for $21 or $22 fulfilled by Amazon, so it's a slightly bigger discount. Still amazing that a two year old game sells out that quickly for a fairly small discount.

It's a pretty fun game, though. And Mario and/or Sonic games always sell, whether they be 2 weeks or two years old. 14.99 is the lowest I have seen it from any retailer. I bit

#224 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:37 AM

Does the physical copy of Dead Rising 2: OTR let you activate it on Steam? My DVD-RW stopped working so I would only buy the physical copy if it included a code to download it through Steam.

No it does not. Its not a Steamworks game.

But on a side note, you don't need it in your drive to play the game, same as vanilla Dead Rising 2. So if you can borrow an external dvd drive you are good to go. Or replace yours with one from newegg or something.

I think a lot of newer games are doing this, especially ones that tie to an account via the activation code, ala all recent GFWL titles.

#225 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:02 AM

Yep Dead Rising 2 OTR for $20, same price it was two sundays back as deal of the day.

Going pretty fast, already about 1/2 claimed.

#226 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:05 AM

Holy shit mang, this sale is going quick lol!!!! In for one with this price!!!!

EDIT: Oh wait a fucking minute!!!! This is for the PC, Fuck that lol! Cancel this order, I thought it was for the 360!

#227 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:06 AM

$20 is the right price. Down for one.
Posted Image

#228 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:10 AM

Not sure if I should go for DR2:OTR or not. Could get it for $10 after my credit but I already played the hell out of DR2 when it came out.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#229 Sepatown Tippie Tais

Sepatown Tippie Tais

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:24 AM

Looking for the PC version since I got 1000/1000 on 360 and that's my price but I have games to trade in at Best Buy and I'd rather spend the trade-in credit than more cash.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll come up again soon enough.

#230 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:28 AM

Went ahead and picked it up. I'm sure it will be $9.99 during Black Friday and I will have yet to play it...lol. It's 100% claimed now too, BTW.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#231 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:30 AM

I don't think ill ever play dr2 off the record. I loved the original dead rising 2 and I see no reason to play this version
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#232 TheKbob

TheKbob

Rock On, Duder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

I never played the original DR2, so I am hoping for some good times!
Posted Image