CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
unled1hp.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='silentevil']They sell games?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Mostly used stuff though.

Personally I'm using my discounts on the DVDs/Blus. :bouncy:

Had them hold the LotR Extended Edition Blu-Ray collection on Sat when I was in store in anticipation of these coupons.

Same store actually had a couple of games I would consider as well, but best value by far was getting the movies 40% off since it is only a single item.

I have regretted every ~$5 bargain bin PC game I've gotten with these promotions, save the few that activated on Steam. And even those weren't at particularly great prices compared to Steam sales.

I will be checking the Steamworks guide in store this time.

[quote name='jascl22']Ah hell, I bought $35 worth of books from HPB last week...[/QUOTE]

7 days return policy for cash, 30 days for store credit. :3

Got these in the mail could also use more thanks op. Glad some of my locations have some Dsi's,3ds, and some xbox 360s can use 50% on those

[quote name='renique46']Got these in the mail could also use more thanks op. Glad some of my locations have some Dsi's,3ds, and some xbox 360s can use 50% on those[/QUOTE]

My store normally has PS1s and PS2s, but not a whole lot of the newer gen stuff.

Thanks for posting these. I have signed up for their newsletter a dozen times and never seem to get them. I frequent Half Price Books and the one closest to me always has games at good prices.

Aye, I would swing by if its convenient sometimes monday or sunday. HPB can be a veritable goldmine for rare games or guides.

I've got my eye on a Madcatz SFIV arcade stick for $15 on sunday

Just grabbed Insect Armageddon for $11.99. Also nabbed a few $1 PSP games from their clearance section. I really like that they make the coupon automatically work on the highest priced item, HPB rocks like that.

At a different store I snagged Call of Juarez for $5 (the original for 360) since I've never played it, and back at the first store for the 2nd shift I managed to find the complete series of Rome on DVD for $30 after coupon. Almost got Your Shape Fitness Evolved for $12, but I'd rather just wait to see if it is still there when the 50% coupon works.

Got Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 for $11.99 thanks OP.

Going back for Simpsons season 7 and probably some other crap.

[quote name='buster90']I got Horrible Bosses on Blu-ray 1-disc for $6. Not bad if you ask me. Game selection was terrible though.[/QUOTE]

The game selections are pretty hit and miss depending on your area.

I normally score some because my area is pretty game heavy with so many Gamestops around and what not, so the occasional rarity goes to HPB.

[quote name='Gosha']Grabbed Rule of Rose for 18.[/QUOTE]

Wow, nice find! I've been looking for that one at a reasonable price for a while now with no luck.

[quote name='Gosha']Grabbed Rule of Rose for 18.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is a nice find indeed.

Wish people at my HPB traded stuff like that in. :(

Thought I'd also share my outcomes from these coupons...

Battle Fantasia - $5
KungFu Rider - $5
Wii Arcade Joystick - $7.50
PS3 Arcade Joystick - $7.50
Tales of Symphonia - $12.50
Silent Hill - $12.50
Stargate SG-1 Complete DVD Boxset - $50
Invader Zim Complete DVD (Bonus DVD + House + Figure) Collection - $91 (30% off coupon, not 50%; how I got it was pretty awesome)

Of course all were like new condition or I would not have bought em. And yes, I know the arcade sticks they carry are not great, but they are only going to be used as 2nd player sticks, I have my good Hori and Mad Katz sticks for myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sad to see the coupons end. :( Though I did end up getting a handful of coupons for 40% off highest item on Black Friday.

Ended up nabbing (in addition to what I posted before) the entire series of Rome for $30 (with a calender full of coupons for next year), the entire animated Spawn series for $6, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution for $15.

bread's done
Back