L.A. Noire 360/PS3 $19.99 at Target YMMV

Nionel

CAGiversary!
While I was at the local Target today, I saw :ps3:/:360: L.A. Noire for 19.99 on a temporary price drop. I grabbed a copy since I've been waiting for the price to drop. I forgot to note the end date, and I didn't find this when I did a search, so I'm sorry if it's already been posted.

A good price point for it. I enjoyed the game, but regretted paying full price. It was a solid experience, but not great.

[quote name='technicalstylez']crap, i just left target. i would feel guilty spending real money on this though as i have bb/amz credit that would be going to waste.[/QUOTE]

Pm at bb.

^ true that, except i just realized the complete edition comes out next week, so ill just wait til that price goes down. thanks for reminding me about bb price math though

I'm tempted to pick this up as well.. I wonder if the dlc will drop enough to make re-buying the game and it cheaper than buying the complete edition.

[quote name='technicalstylez']^ true that, except i just realized the complete edition comes out next week, so ill just wait til that price goes down. thanks for reminding me about bb price math though[/QUOTE]

$20 game & $12 Rockstar Pass is cheaper than $50 if you want to play now.

I'm pretty sure this is good at every Target. Recently, they have stopped putting a lot of their video game sales/price cuts in their add. probably because they figured out lots of people were going to other retailers and trying to match it.

I will get this game eventually. I'll be getting it for 360. There is a rumor going around that there is some kind of bug on the PS3 disk that bricks PS3's. I have no clue if it's true but I wouldn't take any chances if you have both consoles.

Yup - this game + 12 dollar Rockstar pass = unbeatable. I just got this from Amazon Warehouse at about 20 bucks and I do not regret it one bit.

Good deal, but waiting a few more monts (waited this long) for the complete edition to hit around $20ish.

Forget the complete version or the dlc.

The regular version is enough. Overhyped game in may, fooled by the trailers. And at the end of the day, it was an 'ok' game.

this was not noire gta it was noire heavy rain. and thats not a bad thing, just not worthy of everyone's 60 bucks

Not worth it. $15 or less, sure, but not $20. Very boring and repetitive. The DLC is pretty lame, too. No need for a complete edition.

That's a great price for the complete edition, I bought the regular edition for $11.98 at Target towards the end of last year and never expected to like the game enough to want the DLC cases but ended up going for the Rockstar pass to get the rest of the cases.

Thats a good price but probably YMMV. I picked up the complete edition at BBY towards the end of last year for $20 also and I still haven't got to it.

bread's done
Back