3 Xbox 360 Games for $30 at Walmart

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#91 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:27 AM

You don't know jack is back, and that rhymes and you know it rhymes.

Grabbed that with De Blob 2 and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection because I've wanted that for some time and for $10 why not...

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#92 360...

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

Just to let anyone worried about shipping know, my order was shipped this morning and now it says that I can expect it by Monday November 14th... so its not the 2 days I was hoping for, but it is 4 days earlier than the original 18th that was said from the begining

#93 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:23 PM

Well on the two for :ps3: for $30 I think I'll get Eternal Sonata and Marvel Super Hero Squad tomorrow after I get paid.
Seems like a fairly good deal?

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#94 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

Just to let anyone worried about shipping know, my order was shipped this morning and now it says that I can expect it by Monday November 14th... so its not the 2 days I was hoping for, but it is 4 days earlier than the original 18th that was said from the begining

Did you get the regular free shipping?

#95 Shugo2540

Shugo2540

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:38 PM

Didn't see three games I wanted.

#96 flybrione

flybrione

Guitar Solo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:34 PM

Since they got You Don't Know Jack and Toy Story 3 back in stock I decided to bite on the deal.
I added the Sega Dreamcast Collection. Not bad at all. Have them shipped to store to save on shipping costs.

#97 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

Just the other day, I was jealous of someone getting You Don't Know Jack (used) for less than $20. And I've been very tempted to buy Sega & Sonic Racing for $20 and I almost bought Wolfenstein for $50 a year or so ago, so as far as I'm concerned, this is a great deal. I'm trying to not buy anything before BF/CM, but I couldn't pass this up. I'm tempted to pick out a few more...

#98 360...

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:02 AM

Did you get the regular free shipping?

I got the ship to store free shipping

#99 teknomedic

teknomedic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:06 AM

pretty cool deal, thanks OP.

Grabbed:
HAWX, Prince of Persia, and Force Unleashed... all games I've tried and liked (via gamefly), but never bought, lol.

#100 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:29 AM

I got an email that games will be ready for pick up within 48 hours.

#101 Kaiju Nexus

Kaiju Nexus

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:26 PM

A lot of games are gone now from the original list :(

Would have probably picked up a few when there were more, but all i care about now is Sonic/Sega Racing. Anyone have any suggestions for anything else good on that list right now?

#102 Gabrius

Gabrius

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

….um, why has UPS delivered my games to Louisville, KY?

I requested the Vestal, NY location…. interim stop?

#103 sonnyforple

sonnyforple

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:12 PM

A lot of games are gone now from the original list :(

Would have probably picked up a few when there were more, but all i care about now is Sonic/Sega Racing. Anyone have any suggestions for anything else good on that list right now?

Keep in mine these go in/out of stock. I wanted Sonic racing yesterday and had to wait until today for it to get back in stock.

#104 TopsideKracker

TopsideKracker

...doomy doomy doomy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:22 PM

Umm... typing in a large, bold font is going to increase your chances of getting a response.

I actually work at UPS in Louisville and its one of our company's major hubs in the US. It was likely sorted to another plane and back in the air a few hours after landing; just a temporary stop before making its way to you.

Edited by TopsideKracker, 09 November 2011 - 10:25 PM.
doh

#105 Kaiju Nexus

Kaiju Nexus

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:00 AM

Ended up with Sonic Racing, You Don't Know Jack, and Lego Batman. I feel pretty good about giving up 30 bucks for all that :)

#106 auxtek

auxtek

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:06 PM

Just picked up Dreamcast Collection, Sonic Ultimate Collection, and Plants vs Zombies. Ship to store by November 22. If there are any fellow associate's out there, our discount will work on a linked account on this deal.

#107 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:10 PM

I am UPS, not a driver but the company as a whole. Based on your large and bright comment that nobody on CAG can help you with, I've decided to delay your package.

That is all.