3 Xbox 360 Games for $30 at Walmart

CAGiversary!
I didnt see this posted but Walmart added a new deal online that is the lowest I have seen for some titles. It is considered buy 2 get one free... for $30. They are almost exactly the same exact games that they have in their 2 for $30 deal. I bit the bullet on

De Blob 2
Toy Story 3... I was pissed I missed it when it was $9 earlier this year
Plants vs Zombies(with Peggle and Zuma)

De Blob 2 and Toy Story 3 were on my black friday list and I cannot see them being any cheaper than $10, I didnt really NEED PvZ but I figured for the 3 games in there $10 was a steal

there were 63 titles in total, alot of crap but if you can find 3 you want $10 isnt bad
in store pickup is free

here is the link
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Buy-2-Get-1-Free-Xbox-360-Value-Bundle/19341805#rr

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=IQ8uxbTFkDv+pKuQmSEH2Q==

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI you dont know jack is great, I got it for 16$ at amazon last year. If you have 4 people to play it with it is a blast, after playing it I woulda paid full price for that shit. its a ton of fun

I checked my backlog and decided against it. If there were 3 games that jumped out at me i would have jumped on it but it's really a tough list to consider

The list:

Ace Combat 6
Band Hero
Bioshock 2
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure 2010
Cars
Cars Race O'Rama
Crashtime
Create
De Blob 2
Disney's Meet The Robinsons
Dragon Age Origins
Dreamcast Collection
EA MMA
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars 3
Fallout: New Vegas
G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra
Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs
Indianapolis 500 Evolution
Iron Man 2
James Bond 007: Quantum Of Solace
Kane & Lynch 2
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Madagascar
Madagascar 2
Marvel Super Hero Squad
Midnight Club: LA
MX vs ATV: Untamed
MySims: Sky Heroes
Williams Pinball Hall Of Fame
Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End
Plants vs Zombies
Prince Of Persia
Sega Superstars Tennis
Shaun White Skateboarding
Shrek Forever After
Singularity
Skate 2
SKB Superbike World Champ
Sniper
Sonic & Sega All Star Racing
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Soul Calibur IV
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Stoked: Big Air Edition
Summer Athletics
TimeShift
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Tony Hawk Project 8
Tony Hawk Proving Ground
Toy Story 3
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen
Virtual Tennis 2009
Winter Sports 2
Wolfenstein
World Poker Championship
X-Men Origins
X-Men Origins Uncaged Edition
You Don't Know Jack

Very strange, but make sure you add the games to your cart in the right order. For example, if you add De Blob 2 first, you get charged a $1 surcharge. This surcharge does not appear if you add it second or third.

[quote name='illennium']Very strange, but make sure you add the games to your cart in the right order. For example, if you add De Blob 2 first, you get charged a $1 surcharge. This surcharge does not appear if you add it second or third.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too. Only in the "2nd choice" group which happens to appear first...

You Don't Know Jack is an outstanding game. Easily the most popular party game at my house since Rock Band, and definitely worth picking up as part of this deal.

Geez...I can't even get the stupid boxes you click on for each of the 3 choices to open properly. Won't let me scroll down to see the games and just freezes up. Tried it on all 3 of my computers and firefox and IE both, but same result.

[quote name='reddjoey']Don't want to wait until the 18th to pickup[/QUOTE]

I dont know how accurate that is, It depends on what your store actually has in stock, I bought something over the summer that said it would take a week but then i got an email and a text within the next 2 days so its really a judgement call.

[quote name='XClaude']If you guys don't have Williams Pinball Hall Of Fame yet, I DEFINITELY would recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Did not even see that switchin de blob 2 for that.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Geez...I can't even get the stupid boxes you click on for each of the 3 choices to open properly. Won't let me scroll down to see the games and just freezes up. Tried it on all 3 of my computers and firefox and IE both, but same result.[/QUOTE]

Lol, dont feel bad, i just barely got the crapofasite to function on my ipad.

Madagascar Karts and Sega Genesis Collection for the girl, Midnight Club LA Complete for me. Had a $10 gift card from Batman Arkham City still, so total cost was $20.

Not bad, considering Midnight Club LA is only a bit cheaper used on Amazon.

Well it took forever, but I got through the process. Pvs.Z, Williams Pinball and Toy Story 3. Will put TS3 away for the kids for Christmas, probably play Pvs.Z and will likely just flip my Williams Pinball for PS3 and replace it with the 360 version from this offer. PS3 version of Williams is selling for a much higher price than the 360 version for some reason.

Anyone else having trouble using a gift card with this? I tried and after I hit place order, it would kick me out and bring me back to the payment screen with the gift card completely gone. I ended up just paying with paypal, but I'm kinda confused what was up with it.

If you can't decide on a 2nd or 3rd game, De Blob 2 trades for $15 base at BBY. Singularity for $11.

Buy what you want then use those as fillers to get the max return on investment...

Nothing for me...thanks op.

Edit: Dragon Age Awakenings doesn't include all of the DLC? I'm not able to find it online.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Nothing for me...thanks op.

Edit: Dragon Age Awakenings doesn't include all of the DLC? I'm not able to find it online.[/QUOTE]

I believe you're thinking about the "ultimate edition".

I saw RDR in there and some other good stuff. None of it has the DLC included.

[quote name='Blaster man']I believe you're thinking about the "ultimate edition".

I saw RDR in there and some other good stuff. None of it has the DLC included.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I finally found it. It's the new campaign where the DarkSpawn have voices...If this was the Ultimate Edition, I would've found two other games to get.

For those needing a 3rd game, I highly recommend Ace Combat 6. One of my favorites on 360, and I'm not even a huge fighter pilot gamer.

[quote name='VegaTheChosen']I might bite at this....

Fallout new vegas
You don't know jack

Which is better lego indy jones or lego batman?[/QUOTE]

I have both games and I definitely enjoyed Lego Indy more.
If you have kids, my 10yr old likes it better too...

[quote name='$hady']Thanks for the list Demolition and OP. Nothing for me.[/QUOTE]
indeed. thanks, guys. i'll have to pass, too, though!

[quote name='VegaTheChosen']I might bite at this....

Fallout new vegas
You don't know jack

Which is better lego indy jones or lego batman?[/QUOTE]

Batman. The Indy games are the worse in the series

Lego Indy 2 was bad, but the first one wasn't.
And what's with this "Adds $1" shit? They couldn't just let some games go for the advertised deal and lose a dollar? Jesus.

Devil May Cry 4 was on the list of games yesterday. I had it in my cart but today I deleted it because I wanted to get different games. I look for DMC4 and it's gone...

[quote name='Jhuntley']Is Bioshock 2 worth playing even though I haven't tried the original?[/QUOTE]

Play the original, the gameplay's a little stiff, but it's great.

[quote name='Jhuntley']Is Bioshock 2 worth playing even though I haven't tried the original?[/QUOTE]

The original is much better. IMO the second just felt like more of the same and was nothing spectacular for most of the game. The second is fun and a pretty good but you definitely need to beat the first game first. The second does have a section that I thought was fucking amazing towards the end
When you take control of a little sister and see what they see...and suddenly everything they say makes sense

bread's done
Back