Need For Speed: The Run $44.99 Pre-Order At Toys-R-Us

I would never pre-order from them. I heard in some cases that people didn't receive their copy of Madden 12 until the following Friday. That's crappy on the companay's part. Maybe you could try and get Amazon to price match this...

Good price, but if this series follows suit with last year's Hot Pursuit, this title will be $39.99 at many retailers on Black Friday. Still a good price if you don't wanna wait/chance it.

I don't think Amazon is going to price match this since there giving $10 credit and a bonus code already (I have been sending it in periodically). It's actually been that price at TRU for about a month now. It is a good deal if you don't care about pre-order bonus codes and such.

I have my pre-order in at EA Origin for $51.xx. I used my free NFL Blitz $10 off code and it actually worked with per-ordering. So I'm happy considering I'll get one of the pre-order bonus codes leaving me just 2 more to hunt down on Ebay come release day.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Good price, but if this series follows suit with last year's Hot Pursuit, this title will be $39.99 at many retailers on Black Friday. Still a good price if you don't wanna wait/chance it.[/QUOTE]

It's an ea title thats pretty much a guarantee that it'll be 39.99 on black Friday.

im very interested in this game, but with Skyrim coming out this Friday it's hard for me to justify any game purchase. Also Gohastings has it for $39.99 and while I don't have a hastings near me, I can assume that walmart, best buy, k-mart, or gamestop will have it at the same or maybe even cheaper price...

Game seems pretty sweet from the demo. I havent played much NFS since they went all ricey for Fast and the Furious, that crap made me want to vomit.

Played the demo. I know I'm not supposed to judge a game on a demo, but it was pretty bad. People would be better off playing Driver, Forza 4, Gran Turismo 5, or Hot Pursuit.

Hopefully BF3 drops in price on black friday, but for a pre-order you can't beat the price, i recommend at least trying the demo out before purchasing if your not familiar with the NFS series, plus they change the game style like every game

bread's done
Back