Black Friday / Cyber Monday Video Game Deals 2011

• Please log in to reply
5451 replies to this topic

#91 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

Here is a thought. How about giving the first post the wiki treatment. After all, alot of information will be coming out in the next month so why not let everyone chip in to this thread? Just my two cents.

P.S- Hoping for some deals on PC hardware. Time to build a new rig and I need a sexy graphics card (6950 or 6970 :D)

Or, just use one of the bfadds sites - they do an awesome job.

#92 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

Nope, better off having one person control the flow of info. Too many chefs spoil the stew.

I disagree. I'd rather risk wrong information in the wiki post rather than scouring pages and pages of the BF thread to get an update on a particular deal I'm interested in. I don't think anyone is enough of an asshole to willingly put bad information in.

#93 jimmywolf

jimmywolf

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:14 PM

agree this is not s stew were one dish is been made an need control this will be many events happening on one day an people want be informed

#94 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

agree this is not s stew were one dish is been made an need control this will be many events happening on one day an people want be informed

What did the English language ever do to you?

#95 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

Looking forward to Gamestop deals, since I have a ton of credit to use.

#96 BLUEMANRULE

BLUEMANRULE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

I normally use bfads.net but I love the way CAG aggregates all the info. I'm looking forward to this.
Posted Image
Let's get it!

#97 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

I disagree. I'd rather risk wrong information in the wiki post rather than scouring pages and pages of the BF thread to get an update on a particular deal I'm interested in. I don't think anyone is enough of an asshole to willingly put bad information in.

Pretty sure CAG has operated BF without a wiki for years now. Don't see how this is suddenly a huge problem.

#98 TheCapedCrusader

TheCapedCrusader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

Thanks for some of the updates guys on the ads. Ill have them updated by midnight on the official post. Hopefully this means most other ads will coming in soon, as i am looking forward to seeing what BB, Walmart and Gamestop(although not much hope after last years BF) have to offer as well as Amazon for online shopping...

32.gif

CLICK THE BATMAN LOGO FOR MY TRADELIST

#99 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:36 PM

Same. It's nice that bfads sends out emails when they get in new ads too

I normally use bfads.net but I love the way CAG aggregates all the info. I'm looking forward to this.

#100 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

Pretty sure CAG has operated BF without a wiki for years now. Don't see how this is suddenly a huge problem.

I thought CAG added the wiki feature only recently (read: after BF 2010)?

Cheapy would still go in and edit it. Now we can all do the work for cheapy.

#101 urquida

urquida

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:06 AM

I thought CAG added the wiki feature only recently (read: after BF 2010)?

Then this will be an awesome thread. I myself will keep an eye out myself.

#102 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:54 PM

Cheapy always edits it because he likes to do a game roundup on the eve of BF. He actually never even touched the thread until BF last year because I was on top of it. There's also nothing stopping people from writing up an ad and posting it here, even though they're usually inaccurate and have to be edited first before being added to the OP.

#103 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

Cheapy always edits it because he likes to do a game roundup on the eve of BF. He actually never even touched the thread until BF last year because I was on top of it. There's also nothing stopping people from writing up an ad and posting it here, even though they're usually inaccurate and have to be edited first before being added to the OP.

So, you are the only one that can post an accurate add?

This thread is getting awesome.

#104 irideabike

irideabike

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

what do you care zim? just let him run the thread and read the ads.

There are no shortcuts. No do-overs. What happened, happened. Trust me. I know. All of this matters.

Madden 13 SB Champ in the CAG gentleman's league.

#105 redflare

redflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

MW3 not really, maybe $50, but did best buy do $35 for black ops last christmas? they usually have $35 the week before christmas for all call of duty games.

It was either BB or Target that had Black Ops for $35 last Christmas. I remember for sure it was BB that had MW2 for $35 as an online exclusive the year before.

#106 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

So, you are the only one that can post an accurate add?

This thread is getting awesome.

I AM THE LAST ONE!

Lol, all I'm saying is there's no reason to fix what ain't broke. People can still contribute as they always have and the OP doesn't have to suffer for it.

#107 no_exit

no_exit

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:33 PM

Jodou did a fantastic job with the BF thread last year. I wish he would have been the one to start this years thread.

#108 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:35 PM

Jodou did a fantastic job with the BF thread last year. I wish he would have been the one to start this years thread.

Hehe, appreciate it but it's pretty hard work and I don't want to take all the glory every year. I'm sure the OP will do a fine job.

#109 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:58 PM

I really am hoping bf deals at walmart dont interest me this year as I don't want to end up with broken limbs or worse.

#110 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:36 PM

Time to up the Steroids dosage getting ready for black friday mayhem.

#111 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:25 AM

Just a heads up..the Target toy book is out and AFAIK the only gaming related deals are for controllers. $10 off either licensed PS3 controllers or Wireless 360 controllers. Plus 5 off Wii controllers. If the Gears controller goes clearance before the coupon expires it might be a good buy.

#112 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

Time to up the Steroids dosage getting ready for black friday mayhem.

I got my Titan venom ready as well. I don't think my girlfriend is ready though lol. I can't wait for some dealing on black friday !
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#113 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:13 PM

Searching for Black Friday ads online is going to be a bit problematic this year, seeing as how many search results are turning up a certain teen girl who sang a crappy song...

#114 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:17 PM

Searching for Black Friday ads online is going to be a bit problematic this year, seeing as how many search results are turning up a certain teen girl who sang a crappy song...

What do Rebecca black (eww) and shovelware have in common ? They both prove that most Americans love to buy crap

As for black friday bring on the ads as I can't wait anymore !!!!!!!!! Can't wait to go through my first black friday with you guys on cag :)
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#115 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:33 PM

As for black friday bring on the ads as I can't wait anymore !!!!!!!!! Can't wait to go through my first black friday with you guys on cag :)

Never leave the site. Seriously. New things pop up constantly throughout the day. Amazon alone must have sent me a dozen packages. I'd love to do the black friday camp out and get some stuff for my new place, but I don't know if I'll commit to the camping in line. I usually prefer to spend a good part of the evening on Thanksgiving with family. But the cyber deals run all through the weekend.

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#116 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:37 PM

Never leave the site. Seriously. New things pop up constantly throughout the day. Amazon alone must have sent me a dozen packages. I'd love to do the black friday camp out and get some stuff for my new place, but I don't know if I'll commit to the camping in line. I usually prefer to spend a good part of the evening on Thanksgiving with family. But the cyber deals run all through the weekend.

I'll constantly be checking cag during black friday on my mobile phone no matter where I'm at so I'm covered. Smart phones are handy for these types of events
Currently playing

#117 Sir Daniel Fortesque

Sir Daniel Fortesque

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

Dude, do you post on every single thread on these boards? That's kind of impressive.

#118 CyReN

CyReN

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

Target Black Friday starts at Midnight, SOOOO GLLAAAD I don't work there anymore.

#119 xcefkevin

xcefkevin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

So what is everyone's feelings on PS3 from Amazon on BF? Right now they are offering me $140 for my fat 80GB which I'm really considering selling. I assumed Amazon's was going to be $250 but now that I see Radioshack is going to be selling one for $200.

#120 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

i may go with the radio shack kinect bundle and then buy a bigger hard drive
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould