Black Friday / Cyber Monday Video Game Deals 2011

• Please log in to reply
5451 replies to this topic

#181 TheCapedCrusader

TheCapedCrusader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:12 PM

Added the Fred's ad for those of you that have this store anywhere around you (i surely dont). They have a nice little PS3 controller bundle for those who really want or missed out on GTAIV or Bioshock 2...

32.gif

CLICK THE BATMAN LOGO FOR MY TRADELIST

#182 ssulungnamjah

ssulungnamjah

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

you guys think there's any chance uncharted 3 will be $40 or less come black friday?

#183 Caoz

Caoz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:34 PM

I need a new PSP. Hoping for good deals now that the Vita is closer.

Cowboom had used psp's for 44 yesterday. Nos sure if this is something you would like to buy. I know they have like 14-30 days of returns in case you dont like what you receive.

Sony PSP Playstation Portable Handheld Gaming System
Today: $44.00
Original MSRP: $199.99
Condition: Pre-owned
Replacement Plan Available

#184 arcurifisher

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:52 PM

you guys think there's any chance uncharted 3 will be $40 or less come black friday?

wiyhout a dought, Im going through last years adds now. There is not 1 video game that came out before Nov 25th that wasn't discounted from major releases. You'll see everything for 40.00 or cheaper if you can wait. A flood of the adds should come out any day now with Thanksgining sooo early this year.. The only hard part will be were to start.. Really Toys r Us you had to do 10pm on Thanksgiving night again. My Desert won't even be digested.

#185 Midnighthawk

Midnighthawk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:13 PM

wiyhout a dought, Im going through last years adds now. There is not 1 video game that came out before Nov 25th that wasn't discounted from major releases. You'll see everything for 40.00 or cheaper if you can wait. A flood of the adds should come out any day now with Thanksgining sooo early this year.. The only hard part will be were to start.. Really Toys r Us you had to do 10pm on Thanksgiving night again. My Desert won't even be digested.

I was curious about this and checked BF deals in 2009 when U2 came out. I don't think I saw any deals for it. I could be wrong though.

#186 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:14 PM

I'm excited for Black Friday. I usually don't buy much, but it's fun to hangout with some friends and camp outside to freeze together.
Willing to trade: RAGE steam key, Brink steam key, Dota2 keys, Metro 2033 steam key.
Want: Xbox stuff, WoW time, any other offers.

#187 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

wiyhout a dought,

Please tell me that was intentional

#188 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was like 40 last year at Target, I'm hoping Revelations will be the same. Also hoping for MW3 for 50 or less, but that might be wishful thinking.

#189 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:04 PM

Dont know if I should get Saints Row 3 day 1 or not. It comes out a week before BF and so does assains's creed. I kinda doubt it would be $40 a week after release maybe a month or two but 1 WEEK?

#190 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:13 PM

Dont know if I should get Saints Row 3 day 1 or not. It comes out a week before BF and so does assains's creed. I kinda doubt it would be $40 a week after release maybe a month or two but 1 WEEK?

Maybe not a week, but at some point before Christmas, it'll be $40 somewhere. The only game you might not see a deal on is COD MW3.

#191 ronnydobbs

ronnydobbs

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:25 PM

I was curious about this and checked BF deals in 2009 when U2 came out. I don't think I saw any deals for it. I could be wrong though.

Amazon had it for $40, that is where I got mine from.

#192 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

I could see a deal for mw3 where if you buy it you get black ops for 10 or buy mw3 and get either cod 4, wow or mw2 for free. There will be no need to discount mw3 as it is well known that it will be one of the hottest holiday items and its digital meth for kids
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#193 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:42 PM

I could see a deal for mw3 where if you buy it you get black ops for 10 or buy mw3 and get either cod 4, wow or mw2 for free. There will be no need to discount mw3 as it is well known that it will be one of the hottest holiday items and its digital meth for kids

True but no retailer in their right mind would discount that puppy. Oh hell no. I wonder if it will break Black Ops record. Hopefully it doesnt and the COD franishe doesnt become a year round thing anymore. BTW i am a COD fanboy.

#194 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:51 PM

Ok asking for guesses here...

Im intrigued by Goldeneye Reloaded but think its going to get lost in the shuffle.

BF price?

$29.99? $39.99?

#195 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

Im intrigued by Goldeneye Reloaded but think its going to get lost in the shuffle.

BF price?

$29.99? $39.99?

34.99 is my guess
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#196 jj5206

jj5206

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

BF price?

$29.99? $39.99?

My guess is $29.99. With everything coming out now I don't see it selling a lot of copies...

#197 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

My guess is $29.99. With everything coming out now I don't see it selling a lot of copies...

Now just have to see if it's any good! Haha

#198 crazydom2

crazydom2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

Goldeneye is so forgettable it might not even go on sale.

#199 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:38 PM

Goldeneye is so forgettable it might not even go on sale.

Have you played it on the short 9 hours it has been available?

#200 Raven19x

Raven19x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:39 PM

I pre-ordered that badboy at THQ's online store since it will come with the SR3 season pass included for free ($20 saving). Also, no shipping or tax fees. Hard to pass on that.

#201 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:45 PM

For those who are worried about buying a game this month, just buy it. If there is a deal on Black Friday for that game then buy it on Black Friday as well and then return that copy to the store you bought it at full price, assuming that the store you buy it from has a return policy of 30 days. Or, if you're patient, you can just wait. I'm going to be swamped with schoolwork for next month so I'm just going to wait it out for some games such as AC: Revelations, Uncharted 3, etc.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#202 fearlubu

fearlubu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:48 PM

the best buy and newegg links doesnt work

#203 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Drip Drip Drop

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

I pre-ordered that badboy at THQ's online store since it will come with the SR3 season pass included for free ($20 saving). Also, no shipping or tax fees. Hard to pass on that.

Thats what im talking about. Screw the BB 5 for $100. If I can get genki and the season pass for free im happy, but then on the other hand I could wait a week and see if it becomes $45 or less for BF and then buy the dlc later. I know the game will be $40 or less in december but this game looks so good and fun that i cant wait until then. Lets see how the next 3 weeks play out.

#204 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

Have you played it on the short 9 hours it has been available?

Wii version has been out for a year-

Single player is fantastic old school bond game- multiplayer was atrocious tho

#205 aaf

aaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:48 PM

Added the Fred's ad for those of you that have this store anywhere around you (i surely dont). They have a nice little PS3 controller bundle for those who really want or missed out on GTAIV or Bioshock 2...

is it the original controller for PS3 ?

#206 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:46 AM

Judging by the picture in the link, it looks like a third-party controller. It's not the normal shape and it has what appears to be a dongle.

#207 TheCapedCrusader

TheCapedCrusader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:19 AM

Judging by the picture in the link, it looks like a third-party controller. It's not the normal shape and it has what appears to be a dongle.

YEP looks third party to me. Dont know the retail price of the controller alone but i guess its only worth the look if you are that interested in either GTA or Bioshock...maybe not even then...:cold:

32.gif

CLICK THE BATMAN LOGO FOR MY TRADELIST

#208 aaf

aaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:23 AM

i have the same feeling . I hope we are wrong .

it will be a great deal if it is orginal.

#209 ivana89

ivana89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:47 AM

hey CAGs,

there are ad scans for all the big stores: TGT, WMT, BB, KMT, etc., and some print ads on turkey day itself. but i've *never* seen an early copy of the fry's electronics BF ad insert. by the time our newspaper arrives (5 AMish), it's too late b/c the line has already wrapped around the store. and no one in line has the ad, so they're all going on faith? does anyone know where to get a copy of the friday paper early; ie, late thurs evening? i live in the SF bay area. TIA.

#210 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:31 AM

hey CAGs,

there are ad scans for all the big stores: TGT, WMT, BB, KMT, etc., and some print ads on turkey day itself. but i've *never* seen an early copy of the fry's electronics BF ad insert. by the time our newspaper arrives (5 AMish), it's too late b/c the line has already wrapped around the store. and no one in line has the ad, so they're all going on faith? does anyone know where to get a copy of the friday paper early; ie, late thurs evening? i live in the SF bay area. TIA.

I don't know the answer to your question, but you should ask the guy that does the Fry's ad threads here. I bet he'd know.