DEAD :11/9 Best Buy DOTD: Blood Stone 007 $10

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:08 PM

I got to your point and checked through my backlog and checked their TiV. If the game wasn't absolutely one I wanted to keep (FO3 GOTY, OBLIV 5 year, DA:O UE) then any game that Traded in for more after bonuses I traded.

I figure if I haven't gotten to it yet I can always find it cheaper later.

I did that with final fantasy 13. I know I'm not going to play it anytime soon but if I don't have anything to play for what ever reason I know it will be dirt cheap when I re buy it
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#32 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

I used to be amused when I read comments on here about people and their backlogs. I never had one before, now sadly I am 4 deep thanks to these deals and haven't even ordered Skyrim or AC:R yet.

Had to bite on Blood Stone. I got it during GS' sale, played a bit of it, and enjoyed it, but never finished the campaign. I will try to finish the campaign this time so I can quickly reduce my backlog. Lol.

#33 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:37 PM

I used to be amused when I read comments on here about people and their backlogs. I never had one before, now sadly I am 4 deep thanks to these deals and haven't even ordered Skyrim or AC:R yet.

Had to bite on Blood Stone. I got it during GS' sale, played a bit of it, and enjoyed it, but never finished the campaign. I will try to finish the campaign this time so I can quickly reduce my backlog. Lol.

Once it starts, snowball it will.

You'll be up to 20+ backlog soon enough.

I stopped getting caught in "this is just so cheap right now I have to get it". But undortunately I still get caught in the "if I buy it now I can beat it overnight and trade it in tomorrow for a free rental or make money because the TiV is so high".

Only to forgot that i have games like B:AC, GoW3, MW3 and the like which blow my backlog out of the water.

#34 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

This works in-store, as have all the other deals of the day, right? I was told this was online/in-store pick-up only by someone on another board, but that doesn't seem right at all.

#35 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:18 PM

This works in-store, as have all the other deals of the day, right? I was told this was online/in-store pick-up only by someone on another board, but that doesn't seem right at all.

These deals seem to be hit or miss if they ring up this price in store. Sonic did last week, but RDR GOTY did not. Even if it doesn't ring up that price in store you can always PM to the website.

The only thing that matters if it rings up in store the correct price is if you want to use a coupon on it.

#36 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:23 PM

Same here, still haven't touched it though. Oh and read any other review site except IGN. Try metacritic for an overview

I beat it over the weekend and then traded it to Amazon for $13.

#37 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:18 PM

In for 1. Figure one more on the backlog can't hurt.

#38 garrett007

garrett007

Before You Go-Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:20 PM

Got this PM'd when it was $10 at gamestop, haven't touched it.

#39 BWS1982

BWS1982

No Abdication

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:51 PM

lol this!

I don't know at this point if i will ever get to all of my backlog...maybe i can just take them all off the shelves, put them on the ground and swim through them a la scrooge mcduck...

+1

#40 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:06 AM

Thanks much for the post!
Posted Image

#41 Y2JerichoHALic55

Y2JerichoHALic55

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:48 AM

I knew my backlog was bad when I ordered 1 copy for each system for myself. Then I asked myself if I really need 2 copies of the same game and if anyone really cares about my achievements/trophies. So I canceled my PS3 copy and kept the 360 copy. Thanks for the post!
Posted Image

#42 Lucky13

Lucky13

It's Go Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:18 AM

IGN gave it a 5...

There aren't many things I can't stand more than IGN reviews when it comes to the gaming world. If you listen to anything IGN has to say you should kick yourself in the junk.

Thanks for posting this OP, got me one.
|:ps3: 150+|:br: 300+|:hd: 100+|:dvd: 500+|:ps2: 50+|:pc: too many!

#43 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:20 AM

There aren't many things I can't stand more than IGN reviews when it comes to the gaming world. If you listen to anything IGN has to say you should kick yourself in the junk.

Please, go on, I haven't heard any dumb thoughts in a while, it would be refreshing to hear some today.

#44 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:34 AM

hmmm should I get it? PC or 360?? :)

#45 jubeininja69

jubeininja69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:48 AM

getting one too. ign is trash. their reviews carries no weight with my buying decisions.

#46 Lucky13

Lucky13

It's Go Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:53 AM

Please, go on, I haven't heard any dumb thoughts in a while, it would be refreshing to hear some today.

Oh no after you, I insist. If you actually watch/read IGN reviews and let their bonehead thoughts on games effect your purchasing then I'm sure you're full of stupid.
|:ps3: 150+|:br: 300+|:hd: 100+|:dvd: 500+|:ps2: 50+|:pc: too many!

#47 Ravenous

Ravenous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:54 AM

Im down, thanks OP. Keep em coming!

#48 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

Oh no after you, I insist. If you actually watch/read IGN reviews and let their bonehead thoughts on games effect your purchasing then I'm sure you're full of stupid.

I do, care to back up why I'm stupid for trusting them as reputable and not boneheaded?

#49 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:02 AM

I knew my backlog was bad when I ordered 1 copy for each system for myself. Then I asked myself if I really need 2 copies of the same game and if anyone really cares about my achievements/trophies. So I canceled my PS3 copy and kept the 360 copy. Thanks for the post!

I would never order two copies of one game, lol. Unless it was Grand Theft Auto. My sister recently bought the Complete Edition for PS3 so now we have two copies of Grand Theft Auto.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#50 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:36 AM

Anyone know if the pc copy is steam works like most other activision titles? It's not on the list so probably not but figured I'd ask.

Edit looks like it's not. That's a deal breaker for me. I'd buy for console but I play them less and less.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#51 Ravenous

Ravenous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:51 AM

I just saw the gamespot video review, seems pretty damn awesome! I cant wait to play it and it was only $10!!

#52 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:23 AM

came up 29.99 in store ....had them PM after they checked it out.

#53 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:35 AM

came up 29.99 in store ....had them PM after they checked it out.

I always say, "I saw this cheaper online," when I cash out if it applies. Lol

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#54 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:07 AM

I do, care to back up why I'm stupid for trusting them as reputable and not boneheaded?

I think IGN sucks as much as the next guy, but it looks like you've got someone sippin' on some haterade here. Ignore that ;) When in doubt, Metacritic.

Also - thanks OP, totally bit. I almost didn't notice this because, go figure, I now work for BB.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!