Stupid profile won't edit!

x0thedeadzone0x

CAGiversary!
I've been countlessly trying to edit my profile but it's not working. I press the submit button at the bottom and it just refreshes back to the profile screen. I've tried looking directly under my profile and there's no submit button down there either. Is it not working for everyone? Or am I just not figuring this out.
I've done it before with the submit button at the bottom but now when I try it just refreshes. The thing is it only works about 1 every 100 times you press the damned button.

Well, you've only got 99 more presses to go :)

Seriously though, there are a few other people with this problem, and some are even having problems with thier avatars.

um...Good Luck!

I think I know what's wrong. It must have something to do with the I/O error, also known as the ID 10 T error.

Sorry, I just had to. It was calling me. :twisted:

same thing happened to me. i was extending my sig, so i cut it down to what i currently have, and that seemed to fix the problem. odd too b/c it seems like some people have really long sigs....

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']same thing happened to me. i was extending my sig, so i cut it down to what i currently have, and that seemed to fix the problem. odd too b/c it seems like some people have really long sigs....[/quote]

Thats probably why my avatar wouldn't change, the sig limit was changed, so the one that I've had since before the limit wouldn't register.

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']I think I know what's wrong. It must have something to do with the I/O error, also known as the ID 10 T error.

Sorry, I just had to. It was calling me. :twisted:[/quote]

I'm the only one that got this. And this is why we can never be.

[quote name='metroidkiller9']i got it too, but being an idiot myself, i was too offended to post. i have had time to come to terms with it though.[/quote]
We're all idiots at one point or another. Just some more than others.
I'm constantly calling myself a "dumbass" or a "jackass". People often wonder who I'm talking to.

This is what it says.
Activation of your account will be via email, so use a real address and check for typing errors
^ that's in gray bold
so I said, what the hell? That's the email I signed up with and it works/worked just fine. So I try changing my email address to my comcast one. and it says, "email is not the same you registered with" so i tried changing my password and it says "password not the same as one you registered with" so i just put it back to freaking normal and this cycle keeps continuing on and fucking on! its just pissing me off now because like once every 200 times it works and the rest of the time its completely not working.
can anybody help me like a mod?

bread's done
Back