Photo
- - - - -

CAG League Sports: Madden 12 "JV League" - We Finished 3 Seasons! Thanks Everybody!!!

• Please log in to reply
4457 replies to this topic

#211 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

PM sent to hostyl1 for our Week 1 game.

Edit - It looks like Bears-Falcons are set for 9:30 tonight.

Edited by Yanksfan, 27 November 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#212 hostyl1

hostyl1

Can do this all day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:37 PM

What I don't understand is why the play was blown dead when my guy caught the ball. He was still running down field when the whistle blew.

NFL rules state that a muffed punt cannot be advanced. This is different from a blocked punt.

PM sent to hostyl1 for our Week 1 game.

PM returned: 9:30pm EST okay w/ you?
Posted Image

#213 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:25 PM

NFL rules state that a muffed punt cannot be advanced. This is different from a blocked punt.

Ya know, I should have known that, but somehow didn't. I guess it's odd that a kickoff can be muffed and returned, but a punt can't.

#214 TheSportsGamer23

TheSportsGamer23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:35 PM

Rams vs Eagles is set for 10PM CST Tomorrow Night

#215 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:41 PM

Lions vs. Buccaneers set for 3PM CST Tomorrow

#216 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:48 PM

Broncos-Raiders tomorrow at 11 am EST.

PS: my roster still has Orton as the starter. Just FYI, I'll be playing with Lord of the Underthrow, Tim Tebow in all of my games.

#217 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:58 PM

Giants vs Redskins - 21 - 38

Great Game silversnake5, you shined second quarter!

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#218 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:33 PM

Finally back in town today. Will join the league later after the raiders game and get some practice in before playing my game tomorrow against KasterDB.

#219 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

After the browns got disconnected with a minute left in the game, bengals-browns will try again at 10 tonight.

#220 Ultimate Matt X

Ultimate Matt X

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:37 PM

Yeah, hopefully we don't get cut off tonight. Sucked that we played all and then we got cut off. I was hoping for some last minute heroics.

#221 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

Yeah, hopefully we don't get cut off tonight. Sucked that we played all and then we got cut off. I was hoping for some last minute heroics.

I know the feeling, happened with my secondary team on Fri. Disconnected with less then a minute left, and I was making my drive to tie it.

#222 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:11 AM

Steelers vs Ravens - 10 - 17

Great Game.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 22 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#223 DarkTower80

DarkTower80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:16 AM

Yeah, good game Gary.

#224 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:25 AM

Atlanta - 21
Chicago - 10

It was a very close game that I was fortunate to get more breaks is all. It truly could have gone either way. His Pass D smothered my passing game and I had to rely on the run to move the ball with any hope of consistency.

Good game!

#225 hostyl1

hostyl1

Can do this all day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:53 PM

Re ATL 21 CHI 14: Yeah, I was able to move the ball a bit, but Yanks was able to get stops when he needed it.

Questions though.
1) Is it possible to use custom playbooks? I know we can choose any coaches book, but can we design our own and use it like in offline franchises? If so, where do you go to edit those options?

2) Can we (pre-game) edit the gameflow to change playcalling frequency, and can that be maintained week to week. Again, I know this can be done in offline franchises, but I just didnt see any options outside of a game.

3) One last online v. offline change: can you permanently edit roster spots for example Williams is my #1 WR, I'd like him to be the #2. I could swap it every game, but can I do it so that it lasts from week to week.

Thanks all.
Posted Image

#226 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

The broncos defeat the Raiders 31-17. The game was tied for most of the time until the Broncos intercepted Campbell and returned it for a td. From there, the Raiders were driving but couldn't convert a 4th and 1. The Broncos then took advantage and put the nail in the coffin with another rush td. Good game Kaster.

#227 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

Yeah, AJV, you too. Next time I'll stop that always dangerous and tricky swing pass to the fullback before the 79 yard touchdown :P

#228 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:38 PM

Yeah, AJV, you too. Next time I'll stop that always dangerous and tricky swing pass to the fullback before the 79 yard touchdown :P

I didnt think I would be able to get a td off of that. Surprised me too :applause:

#229 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:13 PM

Re ATL 21 CHI 14: Yeah, I was able to move the ball a bit, but Yanks was able to get stops when he needed it.

Questions though.
1) Is it possible to use custom playbooks? I know we can choose any coaches book, but can we design our own and use it like in offline franchises? If so, where do you go to edit those options?

2) Can we (pre-game) edit the gameflow to change playcalling frequency, and can that be maintained week to week. Again, I know this can be done in offline franchises, but I just didnt see any options outside of a game.

3) One last online v. offline change: can you permanently edit roster spots for example Williams is my #1 WR, I'd like him to be the #2. I could swap it every game, but can I do it so that it lasts from week to week.

Thanks all.

1) No. Custom playbooks can't be used in online franchise.

2) Really have no idea, but considering the options that are left out of online franchise, I'd say probably no.

3) Yes. Just go to your depth chart in the regular league menus. The only problem is I'm pretty sure your depth chart gets reset when you leave your time (ie. when you play as your secondary team). So, you'll probably have to fix it after reclaiming your team.

Edited by CAGLeagueSports, 28 November 2011 - 09:30 PM.

Do you have what it takes to compete?

#230 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:01 PM

Bengals beat the Browns, 31-17. Pacman Jones has three interceptions, including a pick 6, and Andy Dalton tosses 2 touchdowns to go with 200+ yards. The Bengals defense limits the Browns to 101 yards on offense, and Josh Cribbs returns a kick 101 yards for a score.

#231 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:12 PM

Waiting on KasterDB...been 15 min now...sent PM here, and on XBL.

#232 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:15 PM

Just looking over the schedule, it looks like after the Lions - Bucs game finishes up the only games left are

Eagles vs Rams (scheduled for 10 PM CST tonight)
Seahawks vs 49ers (I'm guessing G33 is still waiting on his game to arrive)

G33, any word on when you'll have the game? The sooner we can advance the better.

#233 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:26 PM

Lost 31-28, missed a 51 yd. FG with 7 seconds left to tie.

#234 KasterDB

KasterDB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:26 PM

I'm really sorry you had to wait for me Blade. Like I said, was working on my homework and time just got away from me. I looked up, it was 20 after and I got on ASAP. I understand if you're frustrated, I know I would be. It's my bad, lemme know if I can do something to make it up to you

#235 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:30 PM

Lol, I am just frustrated I lost after all those great plays I had. It's cool, I was supposed to go somewhere with a friend right after, but he is dumb and isn't even here yet so it's all good.

#236 G33

G33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

Just looking over the schedule, it looks like after the Lions - Bucs game finishes up the only games left are

Eagles vs Rams (scheduled for 10 PM CST tonight)
Seahawks vs 49ers (I'm guessing G33 is still waiting on his game to arrive)

G33, any word on when you'll have the game? The sooner we can advance the better.

I received a shipping notification yesterday, so it is on its way. Making general assumptions about normal shipping times (about the same as shipping something from NY to CA), it should be here by Friday or Saturday. For the sake of moving the season along in a timely manner, you can go ahead and sim my first game. I believe the Seahawks are a secondary team, so no one really loses out. If I'm wrong and it's someone's primary, then I don't mind taking a loss.

#237 CAGLeagueSports

CAGLeagueSports

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:37 AM

Lost 31-28, missed a 51 yd. FG with 7 seconds left to tie.

Damn. Sounds like that was a good game!

I received a shipping notification yesterday, so it is on its way. Making general assumptions about normal shipping times (about the same as shipping something from NY to CA), it should be here by Friday or Saturday. For the sake of moving the season along in a timely manner, you can go ahead and sim my first game. I believe the Seahawks are a secondary team, so no one really loses out. If I'm wrong and it's someone's primary, then I don't mind taking a loss.

I think a sim is fair for that one (as Seattle is a secondary team). Anybody object to that? If not, we SHOULD be able to advance tonight...which is pretty damn impressive if I say so myself considering we just started on Friday. That's mid-season form right there! :)

#238 lyric706

lyric706

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:38 AM

Rams owner here: just getting around the joining the league ... Can someone PM the league password to me? I can't seem to find it anywhere!

Thanks.
Posted Image

My Wii Code: 7844-6016-8449-5878
My 3DS Code: 3652-0542-1811

Now playing: Skylanders, Madden 12, Batman: Arkham City :360:; Uncharted 3 :ps3:

#239 Docb9110

Docb9110

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

"cagl"

#240 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:22 AM

I thought the password was 'cagls'. That is what I used last night.

I am definitely fine with simming that game so we can move forward. I too am impressed we are ready to move forward. That seems like it is a good sign for the league.

Thanks to CAGSports to all the work and effort in this!