Amazon Countdown to Black Friday Deals - EXPIRED

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

#271 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:39 PM

Question about the KZ3 CE, is it true that the codes for the psn downloads are already expired? As in I won't be able to download the content because the codes in the box are no longer valid?
Thanks.

Yes, the code expired.

You're now paying for the game, the Helghast helmet thing, a figurine and an art book.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#272 sharingan501

sharingan501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

Am I the only one disappointed to not see the gears of war 3 epic edition? Does anyone think this will have a price drop soon?

#273 Numero5ive

Numero5ive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:10 AM

I called them up and they gave me 20.00 credit. thanks

called for what? i want 20 bucks.

#274 joeshmoe

joeshmoe

Follow your nose!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:24 AM

Decided to get the KZ3 CE, was $29.99 with credit I had. $100 off was plenty enough for me justifying the loss of the voucher.

#275 Rainman

Rainman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:29 AM

will the buy 1 get 1 50% off work with skyrim collectors edition along with mw3 hardened?

#276 joeshmoe

joeshmoe

Follow your nose!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:29 AM

will the buy 1 get 1 50% off work with skyrim collectors edition along with mw3 hardened?

Doubt it.

#277 WakYasuk

WakYasuk

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:31 AM

Is deus ex reguler going to be $30 on black friday? I am not sure if I should pay $10 more for the ce since it really isn't that great.

#278 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:35 AM

Is deus ex reguler going to be $30 on black friday? I am not sure if I should pay $10 more for the ce since it really isn't that great.

The augmented edition of Deus Ex is awesome as far as collectors editions go. It really is sweet. Great packaging, soundtrack, behind the scenes, art book, and something else i don't know, but for 10 bucks more, sheesh thats great considering how collectors editions are priced nowadays, and only come with, say, and artbook haha.
Posted Image

#279 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:36 AM

Must ... resist ... Witcher 2 CE ... can't ... feel ... legs ... send help ...

EDIT: Update ... must ... resist ... awesome MK Kollector's Edition Book Ends ...

ach.png

#280 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:37 AM

Exactly, a year from now I imagine the founders codes will fetch a nice price. Probably from the same assholes that were buying the zombie maps for $50. I could see the founders codes going for over $100

True, but some of these diehard COD fans will eat this shit up once its no longer available.

The zombie maps were an actual exclusive map of gameplay. Im skeptical the founder status will provide as much meaning as it did to the zombie fans. The codes averaged $50 but they peaked as high as $150. Timing plus rarity is key. Although I agree founder status should be worthwhile as long as undercutters dont screw each other (see the brutus dlc from the walmart deal).

I don't think us Zombie players are crazy for paying high $$$ for maps like those. I've played 100+ hours into the World at War maps before they were no longer exclusive so I think as long as you get out of it what you pay for it's a good deal. Luckily I gameshared and didn't have to fork over $100 but since I'm a big Zombies fan I'd argue it'd be even worth it had I dropped my own money on it on eBay.

Edited by Donut2922, 17 November 2011 - 03:01 AM.

#281 Demise_Angel

Demise_Angel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

EDIT: Update ... must ... resist ... awesome MK Kollector's Edition Book Ends ...

Resistance is futile

#282 leeyum

leeyum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:04 AM

Duke for PS3 out of stock already? Wanted to get it for nostalgia haha

#283 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:05 AM

Am I the only one who bought COD hardened mostly for the steelbook

#284 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:06 AM

Resistance is futile

(injects him with nanomachines)

#285 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

Total fail... gimme the $10 deals on Bulletstorm, Batman 1 GOTY, Dead Space 2, Dead Rising 2, etc. Yes, I know Gamefly has these games at cheap, but I want NEW.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#286 rpnguyen

rpnguyen

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

so you gave in and bought the witcher 2 CE?

#287 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:22 AM

I'm trying to fight it! ... I need something to distract me! Ahhh!

ach.png

#288 Demise_Angel

Demise_Angel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

I'm trying to fight it! ... I need something to distract me! Ahhh!

I want it also but I suspect it will be a $40 item soon enough, I dont see many people buying this, PC gaming is not too common anymore unfortunately.

#289 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:24 AM

So how much do you all expect the trade-in values will drop overnight for the deal going on tomorrow? I hope they don't drop too far because I'm considering trading in a few games.

#290 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:25 AM

I want it also but I suspect it will be a $40 item soon enough, I dont see many people buying this, PC gaming is not too common anymore unfortunately.

I'm just afraid they're going to run out of em since it's such a small company/game/run.

ach.png

#291 VOLTAN

VOLTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:27 AM

Thanks OP!!!! Pulled down a copy of MW3 hardened!! Just hope it actually ships now.

#292 Demise_Angel

Demise_Angel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:30 AM

I'm just afraid they're going to run out of em since it's such a small company/game/run.

Looking at the target audience, i doubt it. Not too many will drop that kind of money on a pc game. PC gamers are cheap when it comes to software, hardware on the other hand not so much.

#293 VOLTAN

VOLTAN

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:46 AM

realllyyyy tempted by that Skyrim CE..grrr...

Golly, so am I. And I have $60 in Amazon credit, and could get $42 from Gamestop for my already purchased copy of Skyrim. Would essentially get me into the CE for a lil over $90 out of pocket. Decisions, decisions.

#294 Demise_Angel

Demise_Angel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:48 AM

Golly, so am I. And I have $60 in Amazon credit, and could get $42 from Gamestop for my already purchased copy of Skyrim. Would essentially get me into the CE for a lil over $90 out of pocket. Decisions, decisions.

Like all over-sized editions, it will rock-bottom soon I hope.

#295 MikeE021286

MikeE021286

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:36 AM

Nope, by the time you got them shipped back it would be far too late and Amazon only allows you to send two games per system per three months even if you cancel. If you exceed that limit by canceling, then you're only screwing yourself further.

Are you sure about the cancel part?

I've queued up Dead Space 2 for PS3 about 5 times or so w/o any trouble.

#296 Macho Madness

Macho Madness

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:04 AM

Damn I was actually one of the few holding out for DNF BoS ed., and even was considering paying 50 for it before this sale. I spend a couple of days away from this site only to find this deal and the ps3 version is OOS. All the while MW3 and Dark Souls CEs are suddenly coming out of nowhere. A kick to the balls....... of steel indeed.

#297 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:29 AM

I didn't pick it up yet. I'm thinking about getting it for the exact same reason. Hmmmmm...

:beer:

#298 deviousnaraku

deviousnaraku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:48 AM

Still hoping for $20 off regular Skyrim.

#299 NolbertoS

NolbertoS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:00 AM

thanks guys..got myself a $20 credit for the ES V Skyrim CE edition..took just 10 minutes with Amazon on the phone. I suggest anybody who bought Skyrim CE at launch to get a credit ASAP, as I think the BF daily deal will be dead at 12pm PST? correct?
Circuit City shall burn in Hell

#300 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:06 AM

That was my secondary reason

My primary was Elite Premium. Because no matter how much I say I won't keep buying mappacks..I always do. So 3 mappacks at $15 each is $45

SO paying $40 extra to get those "free" and a steelbook I just had to