466 replies to this topic

#181 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:30 PM

I would like to know where. Lol

And dammit I missed the beautiful PoP cover for $15! :(

What PoP cover for $15? Prince of Persia? Please tell me, thanks!

#182 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:34 PM

Ugh...why is the PS3 version of Duke 17.99 while the Xbox360 one is 34.99?
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#183 Werewolf

Werewolf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

I like how some of the list prices and sale prices are exactly the same... XD
Posted Image
Always stalking for those cheap ass deals

#184 FurryCurry

FurryCurry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

In for Deus Ex AE but I'll keep it in plastic just in case Amazon makes it cheaper on BF.

I too am hoping for more MGS CEs but I highly doubt it.

#185 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

I grabbed a Skyrim CE for my wife at launch, primarily because I had a ton of gift cards from all the +50% promotions going on at Best Buy. The pleather-bound art book is really excellent, one of the nicest I've seen in a CE. The dragon statue is really nice too; however yeah, I feel like it was overpriced about $30-40 or so. If it had come with the full audio multi-disc soundtrack then I would have been completely satisfied.

ach.png

#186 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

The founder code won't be worth something until the end of the month.

Where would you redeem your founder code? My code doesnt look like a typical psn code to redeem and I dont see an option at the main menu to even redeem the founder code?

#187 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

SUH WEET. Heathcliff Frantic Foto Comic Edition is only $5. :hot::hot::hot:

Although I know I'm going to regret clicking on that game as it will no doubt show up in my gold box daily for the next 5 years.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#188 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

Where would you redeem your founder code? My code doesnt look like a typical psn code to redeem and I dont see an option at the main menu to even redeem the founder code?

You redeem it at the COD Elite website. It's only necessary once the founder status period has ended (which was extended through the end of the month). After that period, the only people who can still get founder status are those with the hardened edition founder cards.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#189 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

Well, been looking forward to this. I don't expect anything too great until actual BF. Tomorrow trade-in is the feature? Interesting...
Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell

#190 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:02 PM

Having paid about a hundred fucking dollars (after crappy Gamestop tax and shipping) for the DNF Balls of Steel edition for PC at launch and still not playing it, I'm pretty damned bummed about it being $20 on Amazon. That'll be the last time I get so hyped about a game a decade and a half in the making.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#191 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:02 PM

Ugh...why is the PS3 version of Duke 17.99 while the Xbox360 one is 34.99?

This.

Damn. I wish the Xbox version was $18! That would be a sweet price to snag the Balls of Steel Edition at!

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#192 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

You redeem it at the COD Elite website. It's only necessary once the founder status period has ended (which was extended through the end of the month). After that period, the only people who can still get founder status are those with the hardened edition founder cards.

Thanks WingsDJY.

#193 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:15 PM

Lol, bet Amazon pissed off more people than made happy with this sale. Skyrim is days old and restocking MW3/DS CE's can't be going over well with the people that got screwed over by them. In fact, the latter two aren't even on sale. What a fuckload of shit.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#194 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

wow todays deals are actually pretty good. I'm surprised to see both the PS3 and Xbox 360 CEs of Dark Soul back in stock. Didn't think that would ever happen. I am extremely tempted to get Skyrim, but I think it'll be that low again for Black Friday (if not lower) and I'd rather wait till then to see if the vanilla copy goes on sale. I don't need a big ass dragon statue...

SteamWidget.PNG

#195 SolidMGSnake

SolidMGSnake

Big CAG Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Dark Souls got more collectors editions? -buys-

#196 Aku

Aku

Bargain Bin Raider

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

*Sees the Witcher 2 Collector's Editions are back in stock, looks at the regular edition on his shelf he broke down and bought due to not knowing how awesome it would be till a month after launch, slams fist on desk* DARN IT!

Posted Image

#197 Cjrosa6

Cjrosa6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

What PoP cover for $15? Prince of Persia? Please tell me, thanks!

They had PoP limited edition for like $15. But when I added it they said it was unavailable. :( same thing with Wolverine Uncaged for $10. I was just commenting on the cover of the limited though and that it's never that price. Lol

#198 pacino408

pacino408

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

In for Deus Ex- Augmented Edition (360). Only the morning and two CE's purchased. Damn you November sales. :)

#199 kamiyan89

kamiyan89

Colombian CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

bought balls of steel edition for ps3, couldn't resist :(

#200 BegFourMercy

BegFourMercy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

... up to 50% bonus on TiV tomorrow....

MMM...

Take pictures of anything you send. Disc, Manual, Case. I have had 1/3 of my trade ins rejected even thought they were sent if excellent condition. They swap discs, and will stomp on the case to break it. It is kind of playing a chance game.

#201 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

Finally got a hardened edition. Glad I waited.

#202 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

Balls of Steel for PS3 now OOS
Posted Image

#203 onyzukae

onyzukae

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

Looks like I am holding on my trade-ins until tomorrow.

DAMNN!!!! I sent out yesterday............

Trade-In Placed:
November 13, 2011

• Trade-In ID: TRN-9694314-5286870
  • Return Option: Do not return items
  • Total Amount Expected: $197.65
  • 23 Items Submitted

WTH! should i cancel;;?

#204 pippin

pippin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

I picked up Duke Nukem for PS3 and the Naruto DS game with action figures. I wish they would have collector's edition sales more often.

Edit: Wow I guess I got in on Duke Nukem just in time. Mine won't ship until next week, but I'm glad I was able to get one.

#205 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:06 PM

Balls of Steel for PS3 now OOS

Yep, went OOS when I was at checkout. Oh well.

#206 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Yep, went OOS when I was at checkout. Oh well.

I think the contents of the CE are the same, so one can also buy the BoS version on PC, and try and get a standard edition later down on Black Friday
Posted Image

#207 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

Just a question: If one buys multiple items in an order, can he or she return 1 item, or do they have to return all items?
Posted Image

#208 bitzer

bitzer

mokona is mokona!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:25 PM

Just a question: If one buys multiple items in an order, can he or she return 1 item, or do they have to return all items?

You can return individual parts (or mulitple parts, together).

#209 waxHead

waxHead

Resident Vinyl Junkie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:26 PM

By the way, does anyone know if this is a vanilla version of Radiant Historia or will it still come with the soundtrack? I'm usually good about jumping on an Atlus release but this is one of the few that I wanted that I didn't get around launch time. From what I can tell any and all copies of the game come with the soundtrack but Amazon is only showing the DS cart case.

Just received Radiant Historia from the $19.99 deal a few days ago - this is the vanilla version w/o the soundtrack cd. While I originally hoped to receive the soundtrack version, Amazon sent this in a bubble mailing envelope, so it would've been completely destroyed. $20 shipped for this game still sounds good, no matter which version it is ;)

#210 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

DAMNN!!!! I sent out yesterday............

Trade-In Placed:
November 13, 2011

• Trade-In ID: TRN-9694314-5286870
  • Return Option: Do not return items
  • Total Amount Expected: $197.65
  • 23 Items Submitted

WTH! should i cancel;;?

Holy hell, yes. Yes, you should.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause: