Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) 11/21 @ 12PM ET - BEST BUY Black Friday Ad RZ SILVER MEMBERS - List in OP

• Please log in to reply
991 replies to this topic

#961 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:03 AM

No way I spend $2500 at Worst Buy. Only time I buy from them anymore is a random price mistake. Congrats however to those that do and got in early on some ok deals.

#962 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:06 AM

No way I spend $2500 at Worst Buy. Only time I buy from them anymore is a random price mistake. Congrats however to those that do and got in early on some ok deals.

Did Best Buy touch you inappropriately? Just point to the doll and show us where. :lol:

#963 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:07 AM

I got lucky, grabbed

24" Dynex
Rage
Batman
NFSRun
16GB PNy USB
Fletch .99
Fast 5
and some other blus
Posted Image
Posted Image

#964 mentalward

mentalward

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:18 AM

I will have to say that as annoying as the website crashes were this morning, I am pretty pleased with Best Buy customer service overall. I just called to get the in store pick up for AC:R and the guy was super nice about it. He even checked to see if the other items I ordered today could be sent to the store but they were already in processing so there was nothing he could do. I imagine that these guys have had a helluva day but still manage to be friendly and overly helpful.

#965 CXK

CXK

KillerInstinctOnline.net

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:19 AM

Pretty successful day, got the tablet (thanks DeathMoJo), 2 $80 tv's, the $179 laptop, the mario 3ds, the x-12 headset and various video games.

Was the tablet cheap? I missed that I guess.

kinav.gif
www.killerinstinctonline.net  -  The best Killer Instinct site!

#966 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:20 AM

still no shipment confirmations....

All of my BluRays shipped, my XBL cards shipped, my $50 GC shipped.

Still waiting on my BluRay players, Transformer, Acer Iconia, Lenovo Laptop and my iPod Touch.

#967 sydra

sydra

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:23 AM

So what exactly is Streamlite and why is everyone complaining about it? Cause i got like 6 packages coming via Streamlite, should I be worried? 3 Months Live Card has yet to ship, everything else did.

Also, for anyone who received confirmation on the 360 Bundle, what method do they ship it? i'm guessing UPS Ground, but can't be sure.

The packages via Streamlite usually take about 10 days to get to me. From one state away. I don't know exactly how it works, but looking at the tracking, it seems like they slowly send them to your local post office and they proceed to sit on it for half a week there.
Posted Image

#968 sunnysky

sunnysky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:29 AM

my kinect and my xbox holiday bundle have shipped.
[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Falso+Reality"][/URL]

#969 Demontooth

Demontooth

cheapest ass of them all

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:31 AM

Was the tablet cheap? I missed that I guess.

$249 for asus transformer 16GB

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly

153639.png

Demontooth1.png

#970 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:32 AM

Wow, I still can't believe how well I made out on this. I seem to get screwed on a lot of these server-crashing online sales, but I made out like a bandit on this one; got everything I wanted from my wishlist. My 24" Dynex, and about half of my games and blu's have already shipped out. On top of that, I ended up snagging some copies of the cheap Nintendogs games from them (already got them via in-store pickup), and a Bioshock 2 CE (already shipped, as well). BB got some serious coinage out of me today. I can't wait for the deluge of packages to start arriving next week!

#971 metrostar

metrostar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:38 AM

it is just so amazing that almost every notable item has been sold out. I really missed those $5 blu-ray deal because focusing too much on the games. I guess they would not restock any of them until Friday...

#972 sgaldis

sgaldis

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:44 AM

I don't think it's that amazing. They offered some really good deals today, and you know they only set aside a certain, small amount of products for this early access sale. Also, in between credit cards that get you RZ Silver without spending the $2500, and a surprising number of people who just seem to have the status and have no idea how, there were probably more people than you think trying to take part in this.

#973 metrostar

metrostar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:56 AM

I don't think it's that amazing. They offered some really good deals today, and you know they only set aside a certain, small amount of products for this early access sale. Also, in between credit cards that get you RZ Silver without spending the $2500, and a surprising number of people who just seem to have the status and have no idea how, there were probably more people than you think trying to take part in this.

yeah, that was a bit disappointed here since I spent a lot in BB this year but not obtaining much advantage on these offers, especially when their sites were down and not allowing me to finish the checkout, then I couldn't even reach their so-called "Personal Shopper" hotline. just feel lucky to at least get few items at the end.

#974 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:56 AM

Asus Transformer back in-stock!

http://www.bestbuy.c...7&skuId=3669574

Thanks now all I need is the acer iconia

#975 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:26 AM

wow am i pissed.. missed this just now by 26 minutes.... wish i knew about this ahead of time. crap

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe

#976 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:37 AM

Awesome! Just receivers shipment confirmations for battlefield and need for speed

#977 io

io

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:47 AM

Pretty successful day, got the tablet (thanks DeathMoJo), [highlight]2 $80 tv's[/highlight], the $179 laptop, the mario 3ds, the x-12 headset and various video games.

Are you fucking serious? How the hell did you do that? I was on top of this the entire first 3 hours and it went from "Coming Soon" to loading errors to "Sold Out". Yeah, I know it came back briefly while I stepped away from the computer for a bit, but, man... Other than that I've been checking constantly and it has been OOS ever since.

Oh well... At least I got in on all the game deals I wanted last night. All that's shipped for me so far, besides the Ink'd ear buds, is the Gears Triple Pack.

#978 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:55 AM

Did Best Buy touch you inappropriately? Just point to the doll and show us where. :lol:

lol...they did, in the wallet. Amazon get almost all my business nowadays.

#979 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:42 AM

I'm nowhere close to the Premier Silver status, but I had to check out that $80 TV anyway. It doesn't look too bad, with its 1080p resolution, 2 HDMI ports, PC input, and LCD screen. I'd go to the store and try to get one on Friday if it wasn't for the 58 watts of power it uses when it's on. My laptop only uses 21 watts, and the LED Toshiba for $130 uses 19 watts. =\ Electricity is monopolized by one company here, so power becomes expensive where I live.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#980 Saberj

Saberj

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:02 PM

I mentioned this on Slick Deals. Earlier in the year, they randomly started upgrading people to Premiere Silver whether or not you qualified. It was based on several factors, apparently. The idea was to show those that could possibly reach the level in the future what they were missing. My upgrade came on May 24th, when I got an email that said the following:

You are one of our best customers and deserve extra recognition from Best Buy. Effectively immediately, we have upgraded your Reward Zone account to Reward ZoneĀ® Premier Silver status. Along with the upgrade comes several exclusive benefits including:

The only thing that I could think that qualified me is that I got a $900 DSLR there the previous year prior to a vacation. I think I ended up spending like $1200 there that year. Nowhere near the $2500 goal for premiere silver.

Ironically enough though, I'll probably hit Premiere Silver this year, because I got a Washer, Dryer, and iPad 2 there, in addition to a ton of games. I'm like $501 away at this point.

#981 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

Best Buy just sent me cancellation e-mails for everything I bought yesterday.

"The order you placed on 11/21/2011 has been canceled because we were unable to verify your information"

Anyone else have this issue?

#982 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:27 PM

My order is still "in process", hopefully it goes through
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#983 ephermal

ephermal

The Dragonmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:40 PM

some of my stuff shipped already:
Xbox Live Cards, Dynex 24"TV, A few movies.

but the video games have not shipped yet; still says processing....

#984 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:59 PM

I got my final confirmation this morning. All my games and the 3-month card shipped with no problems.

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#985 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:06 PM

Gears 3 and Uncharted 3 are both back ordered for me.

As for Gears, did anyone get the 800 ms points as well?

#986 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:33 PM

was able to get Forza 4 and NFS The Run...mine still hasnt shipped...anyone else?

596772.png

#987 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:34 PM

damn close to 1000 replies and there were people saying "why post this when it isn't deal"...it's a deal if YOU get stuff & since the deal went live early there wasn't a $hitload of post for each individual deal that would be YMMV since you needed to be RZ silver to see them.

#988 ephermal

ephermal

The Dragonmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:03 PM

was able to get Forza 4 and NFS The Run...mine still hasnt shipped...anyone else?

mine have not shipped yet either. I am getting worried since almost everything else shipped.

#989 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

Got emails that all my items shipped (U3, FFXIII, and 2 movies)
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image

#990 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:42 PM

mine have not shipped yet either. I am getting worried since almost everything else shipped.

mine just shipped...all is good

596772.png