Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) 11/21 @ 12PM ET - BEST BUY Black Friday Ad RZ SILVER MEMBERS - List in OP

• Please log in to reply
991 replies to this topic

#121 hqn101

hqn101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

I dont see the 42 in sharp. Im sad

#122 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

same question....

linky

#123 ausinwarren

ausinwarren

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:45 PM

linky

Thanks!

#124 ausinwarren

ausinwarren

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

By the way, are you sure you can't add them now and they will update tomorrow at noon?

#125 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

linky

You FUCKN rock!!!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#126 thelwig14

thelwig14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:56 PM

How do you spend $2500 in a year when there is amazon with no taxes? (for most people)

More advantages to shopping at Best Buy than Amazon for most people.

#127 Hoffy

Hoffy

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:57 PM

where? I hit the concord pike BB frequently but there & Christiana BB call to verify pm's the other Wilmington one is cool you just gotta convo with them.

Seems like there are a lot of PA people here. I'm in Delaware County so a 20 - 30 minute hike to Wilmington won't kill me, what I lose in gas I'll save in taxes! For the record (off topic) the Springfield Targets are absolutely terrible! haha

#128 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:58 PM

What are the shipping options? Can I order tomorrow and pick up in store?

#129 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

Lmao. When you make a comment like that, you might as well add a few examples.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#130 Finch106

Finch106

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

What are the shipping options? Can I order tomorrow and pick up in store?

Nope, as stated in the OP.

#131 supermanram

supermanram

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:00 PM

same question....

You have to have your reward zone account tied to your best buy account and when you sign in you can see the deals. Only if silver though

#132 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

s..ew you best buy and your sliver requirements :)

wonder how many people think that
WOOOO I STINK

#133 halofreak64

halofreak64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:23 PM

is the prices showing up for anyone cause im loged in and its not showing the discounted price and im premier silver

#134 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

:rofl: Such as what? Having know it all clerks trying to shove $100 HDMI cables down your throat, sell 'protection plans'(that suck ass anymore btw) out the wazoo and whore out their credit card while you're just in the store to look around(and have a laugh at all of the shit that's overpriced compared to Amazon)? And that doesn't even factor in that I have to pay 6% PA sales tax at BB, whereas Amazon is still fighting with the state to avoid having to start collecting it.

s..ew you best buy and your sliver requirements :)

wonder how many people think that

I do. Unless it was with credit(Gamestop), I don't think I've EVER spent $2500 in ANY store in any year.

is the prices showing up for anyone cause im loged in and its not showing the discounted price and im premier silver

Check the calendar. It's not Monday yet. That's when it's supposed to start, I believe.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#135 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:42 PM

The price is listed in the preview page but not when you add it to the cart. People are not sure if the price will change if you add the items tonight and then log in at noon EST tomorrow.

#136 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

Could we borrow someone's silver number, make the purchase and the silver member gets the points? Win-win
8-) Head BrokeAss

#137 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

:rofl: Such as what? Having know it all clerks trying to shove $100 HDMI cables down your throat, sell 'protection plans'(that suck ass anymore btw) out the wazoo and whore out their credit card while you're just in the store to look around(and have a laugh at all of the shit that's overpriced compared to Amazon)? And that doesn't even factor in that I have to pay 6% PA sales tax at BB, whereas Amazon is still fighting with the state to avoid having to start collecting it.

Price matching? Maybe seeing what you are buying? Maybe being able to return or replace something at a store instead of having to box it up and ship it? Maybe not having to wait a week for your order to arrive?

Not sure what Best Buy you shop at. I've never gone in to browse and had HDMI cables and credit card offers shoved down my throat.

#138 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

Could we borrow someone's silver number, make the purchase and the silver member gets the points? Win-win

You have to link it to a bb.com account - usually the same one you log into myrz.com with...

#139 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

Man the user reviews for a lot the items I am looking at are bad. Even with these prices it is hard to buy something getting a 2 out 5 stars.

#140 arcurifisher

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

Playstation 3 160GB Console Bundle
Posted Image
Only $199.99

Posted ImageRZ Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle 19999
Posted Image
Only $199.99

Xbox 360 250GB console holiday bundle with Fable III and Halo: Reach.

Posted ImageRZ Nintendo 3DS Console 17999
Posted Image
Only $179.99

Nintendo 3DS handheld console. In black with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D game, or in red with Super Mario 3D Land game.

RZ Xbox 360 Kinect 9999
Posted Image
Only $99.99

Kinect sensor for Xbox 360 and Kinect Adventures game.

RZ Skylander Game 7999
Posted Image
Only $79.99

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack for Xbox 360, PS3 or Wii.

Posted ImageRZ Rocketfish NDS Kit 999
Posted Image
Only $9.99

Rocketfish™ Ultimate Starter Kit for Nintendo 3D.

RZ Appblaster Toy Gun for iPod and iPhone 1999
Posted Image
Only $19.99

Spin Master Appfinity AppBlaster toy gun for Apple® iPod® and iPhone®.

Posted ImageRZ Xbox Live 3-Month Gold 799
Posted Image
Only $7.99

Microsoft Xbox LIVE 3-Month Gold membership card.

Posted ImageRZ Games 799
Posted Image
Only $7.99

Select games for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and Nintendo DS, including Call of Duty: World at War.

Posted ImageRZ Games 1499
Posted Image
Only $14.99

Select games for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and 3DS, including Madden NFL Football and Final Fantasy XIII.

RZ Xbox 360 Games 2499
Posted Image
Only $24.99

Select games for Xbox 360, including Kinect Sports: Season 2 and Just Dance 3 Best Buy exclusive with bonus Katy Perry tracks.

Posted ImageRZ Games 2999
Posted Image
Only $29.99

Choose from more than a dozen select games for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii, including Batman Arkham City, Cabela's, and Call of Duty: Black Ops.

RZ Games 3499
Posted Image
Only $34.99

Select games for Xbox 360 and PS3, including NBA 2K12 and FIFA Soccer 12.

Posted ImageRZ Xbox 360 Gaming Headset 3999
Posted Image
Only $39.99

Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 gaming headset for Xbox 360.

RZ Xbox 360 Controller 3999
Posted Image
Only $39.99

Xbox 360 wireless controller.

Posted ImageRZ Helo TC Helicopter for iPod, iPhone and iPad 3499
Posted Image
Only $34.99

Griffin Technology Helo TC remote control helicopter for Apple® iPod®, iPhone® and iPad®.

RZ Crayola ColorStudio 1499
Posted Image
Only $14.99

Crayola ColorStudio HD for Apple® iPad® and iPad® 2.

Edited by CheapyD, 21 November 2011 - 03:39 AM.

#141 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:59 PM

First.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#142 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

Price matching? Maybe seeing what you are buying? Maybe being able to return or replace something at a store instead of having to box it up and ship it? Maybe not having to wait a week for your order to arrive?

Not sure what Best Buy you shop at. I've never gone in to browse and had HDMI cables and credit card offers shoved down my throat.

You do have some valid points. I agree. But my BB stores are usually pains in the ass when I try to PM anything. Moreover, their recent switch to 'tracking returns' when you're a person like me who gets buyer's remorse OFTEN is quite the pain, since I think I've done about a half dozen or more returns this year alone. I'm tempted to return a couple of PM'd games(Uncharted Dual pack, Dark Souls) soon, since I don't know when/if I'm gonna even get to them at this point.

As for not having to wait a week for stuff to arrive, I'm a very patient customer(usually), though when Amazon does take 2-3 days to ship a "Lightning Deal" because you don't have Prime that IS a pita. But in the end, it comes back to the fact those games are likely just going in my backlog and will sit n collect dust anyway.

But if I wanna see what stuff I might buy online looks like and compare prices, then I'll go to BB, HHGregg, Wally World, Target and so on. But in the end I'd likely buy from Amazon due to the not paying 6% sales tax here thing.;)

Man the user reviews for a lot the items I am looking at are bad. Even with these prices it is hard to buy something getting a 2 out 5 stars.

Have you thoroughly read some of those user reviews though? The reviews I read for that 32" Westinghouse LCD tv they had a week or two ago for $200 were mostly positive, with a couple of bad reviews, one of which was 'you get what you pay for'(aka brand name whore basically saying that if ya buy cheap you get a shitty tv).

I find it funny that people are such fanboys even on stuff like TV's. They're all made either overseas or south of the border anymore, with some of them probably even assembled in the same plants as other 'brand name' ones. Hell. Some of the off brand ones even have name brand parts in them. But because it's not a Sony/Samsung/Toshiba, people call it a pos even if it's not.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#143 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:07 AM

Is this available for all RZ members or just Silver members? I am going to buy a few 3 months xbox live card.

#144 Bertyo

Bertyo

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:08 AM

Thanks, I really appreciate this

#145 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:09 AM

Select games huh? Wonder if it includes Uncharted...

#146 247

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:11 AM

Didnt they also have Tritton ax 180 on the ad?

#147 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:13 AM

probably pick up Dirt 3 early if I can. I want Assassin's Creed too but I think there'll be plenty of stock of that.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#148 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:14 AM

Have you thoroughly read some of those user reviews though? The reviews I read for that 32" Westinghouse LCD tv they had a week or two ago for $200 were mostly positive, with a couple of bad reviews, one of which was 'you get what you pay for'(aka brand name whore basically saying that if ya buy cheap you get a shitty tv).

I find it funny that people are such fanboys even on stuff like TV's. They're all made either overseas or south of the border anymore, with some of them probably even assembled in the same plants as other 'brand name' ones. Hell. Some of the off brand ones even have name brand parts in them. But because it's not a Sony/Samsung/Toshiba, people call it a pos even if it's not.

Yeah you definitely need read them. I was looking at some Apple stuff for my Mom and the reviews are either its the greatest thing on earth or it is the plague incarnate. I am definitely on board the "off brand" TVs though...the Insignia TV I have works great and it costs 2/3 the price.

#149 thelwig14

thelwig14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I do. Unless it was with credit(Gamestop), I don't think I've EVER spent $2500 in ANY store in any year.

Check the calendar. It's not Monday yet. That's when it's supposed to start, I believe.

Are you 12?

Forza is going to be the first purchase I have made at Best Buy in years where I will not be able to price adjust in 45 days. And I still was able to use a 10% coupon.

Instant gratification.

Post sale protection.

Reward zone account.

etc...

There are about a 100 reasons to shop at Best Buy than Amazon. Only a little kid could not comprehend the advantages.

#150 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Wish I was a Silver member; I really want that 250GB Holiday Xbox Bundle; but I don't have any desire to wait in line all night on Wednesday for it.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.