Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) 11/21 @ 12PM ET - BEST BUY Black Friday Ad RZ SILVER MEMBERS - List in OP

• Please log in to reply
992 replies to this topic

#151 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:14 AM

Wish I was a Silver member; I really want that 250GB Holiday Xbox Bundle; but I don't have any desire to wait in line all night on Wednesday for it.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#152 thelwig14

thelwig14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:15 AM

Lmao. When you make a comment like that, you might as well add a few examples.

Do your algebra homework.

#153 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:18 AM

They are going to have the ipod nano with a $15 GC but TRU is giving a $30 card. I am trying to convince my sister to go with TRU but she likes dealing with BBY if something goes wrong...the CAG inside me is screaming at her (in my head) right now.

#154 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:27 AM

I would bite on a 3ds bundle if I didn't have to go to a store on black Friday...

Hoping deals aww live for everyone but just emailed to premiere silver

#155 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:28 AM

Are you 12?

Forza is going to be the first purchase I have made at Best Buy in years where I will not be able to price adjust in 45 days. And I still was able to use a 10% coupon.

Instant gratification.

Post sale protection.

Reward zone account.

etc...

There are about a 100 reasons to shop at Best Buy than Amazon. Only a little kid could not comprehend the advantages.

:rofl: So I'm a kid because I wanna find the best deal for me personally and that I do NOT see BB as having the best deal? So you're gonna insult me because I don't agree with your original post? All of those examples you posted mean jack squat to me. I'm a patient gamer(90% of the time), so I can wait a week for Amazon to ship stuff out to me. I do occasionally grab something that drops in price even further and I wish I could get it for the cheaper price, but such is life.

But hey, you go and enjoy getting your $.20 towards a $5 RZ certificate for buying Forza and I'll keep getting my near release games for 20%+ off from Amazon's Warehouse Deals site(or my $5-10 used games from Gamefly) and getting them shipped right to my door.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#156 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:31 AM

Will these be able to be picked up and price matched in store?

#157 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:36 AM

#158 Yagami

Yagami

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

:rofl: So I'm a kid because I wanna find the best deal for me personally and that I do NOT see BB as having the best deal? So you're gonna insult me because I don't agree with your original post? All of those examples you posted mean jack squat to me. I'm a patient gamer(90% of the time), so I can wait a week for Amazon to ship stuff out to me. I do occasionally grab something that drops in price even further and I wish I could get it for the cheaper price, but such is life.

But hey, you go and enjoy getting your $.20 towards a $5 RZ certificate for buying Forza and I'll keep getting my near release games for 20%+ off from Amazon's Warehouse Deals site(or my $5-10 used games from Gamefly) and getting them shipped right to my door.;)

A - near release, not release. Big difference to some people.
B - Amazon Warehouse Deals, hit and miss, and you generally have to be pretty quick at the PC
C - Most pre-release games nowadays at Best Buy come with $10/$20 off, which meets or beats any online retailer.

Don't get me wrong, most of my games I buy are the same as you, $10 Gamefly deals or clearance titles. When it comes to games you preorder though usually BB is right up there among the best. (not considering "exclusive" stuff you get w/ it, most of which I consider junk)

#159 AceBB6

AceBB6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:38 AM

Will be in for the Xbox 360 Bundle. Contemplating about the Kinect as well, my lady wants to play it.

Thanks for the heads up. So this goes in effect midnight amirite?

Planning to sell Halo Reach, what do they go for on eBay?

#160 Madrocsz

Madrocsz

It's a Trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:39 AM

Is there any special login or can someone explain what exactly needs to be done to access these deals tonight. Thanks

#161 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:40 AM

I agree that off brand TVs are close to being or just as good as brand names, but if you get a westinghouse then in recommend a sound bar or speakers. The sound was so hollow and tinny on the 42 in led that I got for 350. The sharp isn't bad though.

#162 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:40 AM

I'm a Silver member and there's just nothing there for me. I thought about Arkham City but it seems to be dropping in price much quicker than Arkham Asylum, and I have a backlog still.

#163 e Skrilla

e Skrilla

64Bit Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:41 AM

think I'm going to jump on the kinect sensor. or should i wait still?
Posted Image

#164 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

Is there any special login or can someone explain what exactly needs to be done to access these deals tonight. Thanks

The deals are tomorrow from 12 pm (Noon) to 12 am.

You have to be a Silver RZ member (spent over $2500 in a calendar year). And you have to have your RZ attached and logged into the BB website.

If you have done all of the above you click the link in the email you would have received from them an buy, buy, buy tomorrow!

#165 jpatern

jpatern

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

These deals go live tomorrow at Noon ET for RZ Silver Members. Not sure if others will get in or not. I guess we'll find out tomorrow at noon.
Posted Image

#166 iggypop123

iggypop123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:43 AM

so for silver members only?

#167 Cjrosa6

Cjrosa6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:44 AM

3ds is looking nice. Thinking about holding off since that other guys mentioned Target might have them for $99. This is hard.

#168 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

Yes, silver members only.
Posted Image

#169 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

Any answer about store price match and pick up?

#170 sawyerbrwnfan

sawyerbrwnfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:52 AM

Tempting on the ps3.

#171 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:53 AM

3ds is looking nice. Thinking about holding off since that other guys mentioned Target might have them for $99. This is hard.

That's what I said. :lol:

Lol... But on topic, I think I have a different type of question:

Someone mentioned getting a BB credit card and becoming a silver member. If one were to join before before noon, would it be instant?

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#172 kudu91

kudu91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:54 AM

Silver ftw.

#173 H4Y4TO

H4Y4TO

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:54 AM

That's I can order everything online and camp out for the $199.99 Sharp HDTV 42" Sounds good to me! Let me go hit up Wal-Mart and Target as well...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#174 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:55 AM

Any answer about store price match and pick up?

If you mean buy now, price match on BF..no. However, I think some stores will match each other.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#175 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:00 AM

No I mean pick up in the store tomorrow for the silver pricing. I am a silver member. I just don't want to have everything ship out. I would rather get the silver pricing but pick it up at my local best buy.

#176 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

Do your algebra homework.

You're a laugh and a half. Best Buy isn't better for "most" people. Obviously, it's better for YOU, so congrats with that.

#177 patsrule316

patsrule316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

Will these work online on Wednesday -Friday, or do we have to go to the store if we aren't a silver member?

#178 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:09 AM

No I mean pick up in the store tomorrow for the silver pricing. I am a silver member. I just don't want to have everything ship out. I would rather get the silver pricing but pick it up at my local best buy.

Oh, I see. Personally, I think you should call them in the morning so you'll know for a fact. Call them twice, just to be sure!

...the store and their 800 number for Reward Zone.

#179 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:10 AM

I would just order it you can just do a return/rebuy

#180 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

Same as in years past - this is for shipping only; in store prices will not reflect a RZPS discount. Shipping is free - you can place an order via online or phone.