Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/13/11 to 11/19/11)

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#31 metrostar

metrostar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:47 PM

Buy 1 Get 1 40% on all Wii and 3DS games

FREE Wii Wand (choose from 3 colors) when buying Wii Mario kart Bundle

FREE DS Carrying Case when buying a 3DS System

$25 GC when buying one of Mario vs. Donkey Kong DSi XL Bundles

For Tuesday ONLY:

$10 GC + Mega Blocks Need For Speed Custom Pack for buying Need For Speed: The Run :ps3::360:

$10 GC + Halo Hero Pack for buying Halo: Anniversary :360:

$10 GC + Game Guide for buying Saints Row: The Third :ps3::360:

$10 GC + LEGO Harry Potter Trolley for buying LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 :ps3::360:

$10 GC + Disneyland Plush for Click for buying Kinect Disneyland Adventures:360:

$15 GC + 7" Ezio Figure for buying AC: Revelations :ps3::360:

#32 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:09 PM

Sigh, if only they did the lego HP deal tomorrow instead of Tuesday.

#33 psunami

psunami

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

Looks like they might be the place to go to for Super Mario 3D then if I can find another 3DS title to pick up.

#34 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:16 PM

When will a retailer do a b1g1 free deal on 3ds games already ?
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#35 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

Great deal for AC!!!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#36 DrUnkAgAIn

DrUnkAgAIn

I like money.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

Might be a good week to pick up Star Fox and Super Marioland.

#37 rebonack

rebonack

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:58 PM

When will a retailer do a b1g1 free deal on 3ds games already ?

Not the week that Mario 3D Land comes out, that's for sure.

#38 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:04 PM

Not the week that Mario 3D Land comes out, that's for sure.

I wouldn't have minded if they excluded it from that sale if it was happening
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#39 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

very nice deal

Games My life..8.gif

#40 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:13 PM

Still no RAGE sale...I guess I need to give up hope for my price match at Best Buy.

#41 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:14 PM

Good Saints Row deal. Was gonna do KMart, but if I get a free guide out of it... will pick it up at TRU.
Posted Image

#42 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

Hmm...didn't know there was a new DSi XL bundle. At the very least, I didn't know there was a Mario vs. Donkey Kong DSi XL bundle. Still might hold out for a 3DS XL and/or a DSi with TV out.

Just use the system itself for the bottom touch screen and control pad/buttons. I mean, have both screens on the television, kind of like how review sites have done.

#43 Jcaugustine

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

What is Toys R Us return policy on gift card with purchase?

Bought a game that came with a $15 gift card, but want to return it with the game because they have a better $20 gift card promo come Friday.

CaptAmericaEagle16f.gif

#44 buterbals

buterbals

Deliciously Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:12 PM

Bought a game that came with a $15 gift card, but want to return it with the game because they have a better $20 gift card promo come Friday.

On your receipt, I believe right below the game you purchased, it will probably say something like "Refund Price: $44.99". As long as you still haven't used your GC and the game is sealed I'm sure your store will adjust it for you, but it all depends on the store itself. They might either adjust it for you or return it and then you'll pay the difference of the $15 (which you can then use your GC you received), and you'll then receive the $20 GC.

Posted Image

#45 PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

No love for Rayman Origins on 360? If it is, I'll probably get that and Skyrim. Otherwise, I'm holding off on both.

#46 bobbarker24

bobbarker24

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:51 PM

I really want to pick up Shinobi 3D next week and I could also get rayman origins or centipede infestation. DO you guys think that I should wait it out till black friday and see if I can find a better deal on 3DS games? or should i just pull the trigger when shinobi comes out.

#47 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:57 PM

I had the same question and read their policy online. It seems that as long as the Gc is unused and the game is sealed, you should get all your money back

#48 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:40 AM

No love for Rayman Origins on 360? If it is, I'll probably get that and Skyrim. Otherwise, I'm holding off on both.

Joystiq have rayman 5/5 stars, want expecting reviews like that

#49 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:25 AM

hmmm decisions, to get saints row with the giftcard and guide, or wait for next friday/saturday ad and get buy 1 get 1 40% off Xbox games

#50 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:29 AM

Not bad, will definitely PM Saints Row and AC at Best Buy ^_^. Would be awesome to get 25$ off and still have them qualify for 5/100
Posted ImagePosted Image

#51 sharingan501

sharingan501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:35 AM

Does anyone know what the halo hero pack is?

#52 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:39 AM

Does anyone know what the halo hero pack is?

Posted Image

If you're not familiar with it, it's a blind-pack of one mega bloks halo figure.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#53 ZForce

ZForce

Humbling Pumpkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:41 AM

Does anybody know if the Professor Genki pack is just going to come with all first run versions of the game (Like the ROck DLC will for WWE 12) I want the weapons that come with that and have it preordered at Gamestop, but I'd love to get the free guide and GC for buying it at TRU
Posted Image
Dreams do come true....

Check out my stuff for sale!
Chase the Chuckwagon! - http://www.chasethec...ites/zforceffc/
CAG Tradelist - http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=189109

#54 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:07 PM

Last week I grabbed B2G1 w/ 2 x Uncharted 3 and Batman AC. I wanted to use Uncharted 3 and Batman AC as place holders for Skyrim. A copy on PS3 for me and the other on Xbox 360 for a friend. I brought the 2 games in today and was told I would get the refund price. I told the girl I wanted an exchange not a refund. The manager came over and told me to pick 2 games and she would mark them $39.99.

After the mark down the girl hands me 2 x $10 gift cards then gives me $1.55 back. I was surprised to receive the gift cards since they were marked down to $39.99.

It was a good day at Target!

#55 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

Get Skyrim! It's sooooo good!

#56 kmw_cid

kmw_cid

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:36 AM

Might grab Skyrim & Revelations on Tuesday. Where's next week's BB ad, already?
Posted Image
May I entreat my lady to play at whist

#57 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

surprised no sale on mario. but this week does have both mario and ace combat, so unless i find a better deal between now and black friday i know where i'm getting both.

#58 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 03:52 AM

Might grab Skyrim & Revelations on Tuesday. Where's next week's BB ad, already?

It'll be all BF related afaik.

#59 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:29 AM

I think the Genki stuff is pre-order only (I believe Kmart's copies, for example, will not include it as they don't do pre-orders)...do I want the guide from TRU or the pre-order stuff from Amazon? Decisions, decisions.
Posted Image

#60 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:45 AM

Does anybody know if the Professor Genki pack is just going to come with all first run versions of the game (Like the ROck DLC will for WWE 12) I want the weapons that come with that and have it preordered at Gamestop, but I'd love to get the free guide and GC for buying it at TRU

I'm pretty sure that it's only for preorders and the codes won't be inside the game box but will be printed on the receipt after you buy it. One thing you could maybe do is buy one each from Gamestop and Toysrus and just return the one you bought at Toysrus at Gamestop so you can have the guide and GC as well as the preorder codes.