Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/13/11 to 11/19/11)

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#151 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:07 PM

Ok, just got back, it is ONLY the games in the top 1000, the other games do not count.

The discount is in the system and it only triggers if both games are in the top 1000. If they are in the top 1000 it applies a promotional price and raises the trade in to $12.50 per game.

You also need to make sure that the person turns on the discount before scanning your items, if they don't turn on the discount (though a popup menu on the top left) then it only does the standard trade in rates, and it doesn't retroactively apply the promotion.

There is also no limit on the number of games you can trade in.

Thanks for the info! There are still some solid opportunities in the top 1000. Now to look over that list again...

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#152 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:58 PM

So the best and only deal instore on Halo Aniversary is the toys r us $10 gc. Anyone know if toys r us is doing a midnight release like MW3?

$10 online coupon credit @ BB but you can do in-store p/u which means you can do a full return price match on the back end when the game drops to a $20-$30 sale price
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=307004
And MW3 has already released

Ok, just got back, it is ONLY the games in the top 1000, the other games do not count.

The discount is in the system and it only triggers if both games are in the top 1000. If they are in the top 1000 it applies a promotional price and raises the trade in to $12.50 per game.

You also need to make sure that the person turns on the discount before scanning your items, if they don't turn on the discount (though a popup menu on the top left) then it only does the standard trade in rates, and it doesn't retroactively apply the promotion.

There is also no limit on the number of games you can trade in.

#153 juanawoman

juanawoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:10 PM

Can I get Year One without having "return" on receipt? I am doing the 5 preorder promotion and I don't want Batman to be voided.

#154 soonerdoc

soonerdoc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

Can I get Year One without having "return" on receipt? I am doing the 5 preorder promotion and I don't want Batman to be voided.

wondering same thing....

#155 smilee0519

smilee0519

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

Damnit, I have a few of those ps2 games but none are in their original cover. I threw them away and kept them in one of those CD folders :(

#156 smilee0519

smilee0519

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

OH hold on a second... I just read the post again and it didn't say anything about the original cover being needed. So can I just trade in two games without the case? or in empty disc sleeve?

#157 crazydom2

crazydom2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

How do you find out if a Target does trade ins?

#158 smilee0519

smilee0519

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

How do you find out if a Target does trade ins?

Theres two links on the last page (pg 7) with the link to the website and the store locater that allow trade in

#159 Greenboom98

Greenboom98

End Of Time traveler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:26 AM

Defenitely going back for the other 2 JC2 games. That'll put me to 3 on hand trade ins now just need one. Really wanted to trade in my MvC3 but don't have any other cover/case other than the steelbook. No way I'm trading that in :-( Love that steelbook. I have 2 other games I could trade it and that'll put me at 5... hmn... what to do... what to do.... :-| Thank will
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#160 Greenboom98

Greenboom98

End Of Time traveler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

Looks like the list changed now... just a heads up. Look it up. New titles were added and couple were taken off...
Looks like some of the clearance games are off... Damn... :-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#161 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

Get $25 trade for 2 selected games from a list(over 1,000)
GAMES MUST BE COMPLETE FOR FULL TRADE VALUE
http://target.nextwo...at/video_games/

OH hold on a second... I just read the post again and it didn't say anything about the original cover being needed. So can I just trade in two games without the case? or in empty disc sleeve?

^^^"complete" but you can still trade them in just not for $25.

#162 clrockny24

clrockny24

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

Funny... I didn't see "top 1000" when I click on the trade in link now, but I did go to target today and traded games and got the gift card.

#163 darkskill

darkskill

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but the strategy guide that comes with Saints Row: The Third at Toys'R'Us today also comes with the Money Shot DLC.

#164 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

is that the studio guide? i was trying to get a definate answer from the guy over the phone but they didn't seem to know what they were talking about...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#165 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

Are we sure that the gift cards and extra bonuses for buying Assassin's Creed or SR3 is JUST good today (Tuesday)? I saw the weekly ad where it stated "in store tuesday" next to the games but I thought maybe that meant the games were released on Tuesday.

Typically if it is a Tuesday deal it will say "Tuesday Only" or something to that effect.

I was wondering if anyone else knew...

thanks.. and to the above poster yes it is the studio edition guide that has the extra DLC in it.

#166 thx1138

thx1138

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

Walmart not doing weekly ads anymore?

#167 Keen314

Keen314

CAGsiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:23 AM

Walmart not doing weekly ads anymore?

I think their weekly ad this week was just a one page dealy that had Turkey day food stuff. No video games.

#168 thx1138

thx1138

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2011 - 03:53 AM

I know it is late, but TRU had unadvertised special yesterday and today. $100 gift card with any 250GB 360 or $50 with any 4GB 360.

#169 metrostar

metrostar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:27 PM

Wonder if anyone pre-order SR3 from TRU online and receive the Genki's Pack? by email or inside the game?

#170 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:55 PM

I dunno if this was mentioned before but.. I bought Batman: AC and the Year One BR on at midnight release of the game. This week's ad is saying buy AC and get YO BR for free. I applied a 10% coupon to AC and a 10 dollar RZC on the entire purchase. This brought YO to 20.00 and AC to 46.98.

I went ahead and tried to match this ad. I thought they would refund YO (20 plus tax), but instead they did this.

Returned everything. Zeroed out YO, and dropped AC to 49.99 using a RZC. So it looks like I paid 3 dollars MORE for AC and in the end they gave me back 17.84 with tax.

Does this sound right?