Photo
- - - - -

Bastion $7.50, Jamestown $5, The Ball $5, and more at Gamersgate (PCDD)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:09 PM

Noticed a couple of decent deals on Indie games @ Gamersgate this morning.

Bastion for $7.50, the Ball for $5.00, Jamestown for $5.00, the Penny Arcade episodes for $1.98 a piece, and Zeno Clash for $5.98.

In case you've missed out on the various Indie Bundles, some of the individual titles from the bundles are on sale as well (IE, Machinarium for $3.98, Frozen Synapse for $8, etc).

http://www.gamersgate.com/offers

Enjoy!

Hey everyone, the game I helped create "Clastle" is part of the sale as well for just a buck.

Edited by CheapyD, 15 November 2011 - 04:26 AM.

[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#2 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

Are these games bought from gamersgate "steamable?" $5 for Jamestown sounds reasonable!

#3 stormshadow

stormshadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

Jamestown is a great game for 5 bucks!

#4 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:10 PM

Are these games bought from gamersgate "steamable?" $5 for Jamestown sounds reasonable!

Yep, they are steamable. I just burned one on a DVD and held it over a pot of boiling water, yep, the cd held condensation indicating the transfer of energy to said DVD. SUCCESS!

If you are asking if these are steam registerable games, well then, I think the correct answer is NO, except maybe for Zeno Clash. Here is the list of the retail keys that register on Steam.

List of games with a string of numbers and letters that when input correctly let you download said game through steam

"Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q"

I don't think too many indie games are Steamworks yet. Kinda Oxymoronic that.

#5 Finishoff

Finishoff

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:16 PM

Purchased Jamestown from GoG and I was able activate the key via Steam.

#6 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:17 PM

Yep, they are steamable. I just burned one on a DVD and held it over a pot of boiling water, yep, the cd held condensation indicating the transfer of energy to said DVD. SUCCESS!

If you are asking if these are steamworks games, well then, I think the correct answer is NO, except maybe for Zeno Clash. Here is the list of the retail keys that register on Steam.

List of games with a string of numbers and letters that when input correctly let you download said game through steam

"Zeno Clash CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q"

I don't think to many indie games are Steamworks yet.

Thanks, I may just have to wait for Steam to hold a sale then... btw, you should have "burned" your copy on the same stove you steamed it on. 8-)

#7 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Purchased Jamestown from GoG and I was able activate the key via Steam.

I stand corrected, it seems that Jamestown IS a Steamworks game. BTW, the first bit of DLC is also on sale for Jamestown for $2.

#8 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

good price on Bastion but I don't think it activates on Steam, I have a feeling Steam will match/beat this price during their holiday sale

T9rTk6Q.gif

#9 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

Thanks, I may just have to wait for Steam to hold a sale then... btw, you should have "burned" your copy on the same stove you steamed it on. 8-)

The holiday sale will be a long and awesome one if the past is any indication and there are always a ton of indie games available either all the week or on certain days, and usually bundles to boot.

#10 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

Good to know that it's possible for Bastion to go on sale--looks like I'll be waiting for Steam to do the same.

#11 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

Good to know that it's possible for Bastion to go on sale--looks like I'll be waiting for Steam to do the same.

Bastion was on sale on Steam for $7.50 starting Nov 01 as that week's mid-week madness sale.

Edited by The End, 14 November 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#12 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

The holiday sale will be a long and awesome one if the past is any indication and there are always a ton of indie games available either all the week or on certain days, and usually bundles to boot.

I'm in no rush, I'll wait to see if the holiday sale brings the DLC into the final price. :D

#13 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:34 PM

Yeah, seems as if Jamestown is the only one you can activate on Steam. I still can't decide if I want to pull the trigger on anything just yet or (as damn near everyone else mentioned) wait for the Steam sale. I think MW3, Saints Row 3, and Skyrim can hold me a few weeks..hah...

Sorry 'bout the delay in responding. Woke up, found deal, posted, drank coffee went to work..haha
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#14 loomis1975

loomis1975

Cell Block CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:19 AM

If Skyrim, just by itself, can't hold you over for a few weeks, then you might need an intervention. :)

#15 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:55 AM

Hey everyone, the game I helped create "Clastle" is part of the sale as well for just a buck.
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#16 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:27 AM

Jamestown, so you all know, is extremely great.

#17 sniping_dreamer

sniping_dreamer

Pew pew pew

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

Been waiting for Din's Curse/expansion to go for cheap, got both for $15. Cheap!
Posted Image