Rayman 3D for 3DS $9.98 at TRU.com

[quote name='dorkyden']29.99 at my store too and they won't pm.[/QUOTE]

Your store is retarded, try a different one. I had trouble at one store and then spoke to more knowledgeable associate a different time and was able to PM. The only time TRU doesn't PM there website prices is if under "Special Offers" it says online only.

[quote name='skiizim']Your store is retarded, try a different one. I had trouble at one store and then spoke to more knowledgeable associate a different time and was able to PM. The only time TRU doesn't PM there website prices is if under "Special Offers" it says online only.[/QUOTE]

I agree that my store is retarded, but they still won't do it. Maybe I should pull a serious CAG move and call corporate.

Also the price is online only.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I agree that my store is retarded, but they still won't do it. Maybe I should pull a serious CAG move and call corporate.

Also the price is online only.[/QUOTE]

I had a store manager try and tell me that they only price match their website for "baby" items.

I called his bluff and told him that wasn't the information I got from coporate and that I'd be more then glad to call them to straighten the situation out and he begrudgingly has accepted all my PM attempts since.

I don't understand why they have these online only clearance prices now, you would think if they put it on clearance they want to get rid of it so they should make the prices valid in store too.

bread's done
Back