Buy 1, Get 1 40% Select 3DS & Wii Games at Amazon

To the 1st 2 posters,...come on! The 3ds has 2 or 3 great games and you expect them to put them on sale when they're selling like hot cakes?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']To the 1st 2 posters,...come on! The 3ds has 2 or 3 great games and you expect them to put them on sale when they're selling like hot cakes?[/QUOTE]

Not expecting, that's just the only way I'd buy Star Fox at this time.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']To the 1st 2 posters,...come on! The 3ds has 2 or 3 great games and you expect them to put them on sale when they're selling like hot cakes?[/QUOTE]

Umm.. since this site is called CHEAPASSGAMER I'm gonna go ahead and say "yes"

AND amazon had deals on zelda when it first came out and I believe starfox was part of the buy 2 get 1 free sale a few weeks ago..

Dang, would've considered this sale if Samurai Warriors was available, but no dice. Ah, I have all the needed games for my 3DS anyways. Back to Mario 3D Land now.

Only TRU is brave enough to, I guess...

Yeah only game here I was interested in was Cave Story 3D. If they would have included Mario Land or Samurai Warriors I would have bit...

[quote name='TheBomb69']Star Fox and Cave Story for $62

Hmmm....[/QUOTE]

fwiw i beat starfox within an hour. There are 3 "routes" you can take through the campaign but regardless it doesn't justify the price. imo the game should have retailed for $20.

[quote name='Scottly']fwiw i beat starfox within an hour. There are 3 "routes" you can take through the campaign but regardless it doesn't justify the price. imo the game should have retailed for $20.[/QUOTE]

I'd usually agree, but Star Fox is one of my favorite games of all time and I played through it at least 5 times so far, which I think is what it took to hit every level. Still, I have no problem with the price at all. Obviously YMMV, I'm clearly biased, but while it may only be worth 20 bucks to you, the retail value isn't unreasonable.

I can understand holding off on some 3DS titles because a lot of them are shovelware- but Star Fox and Zelda were excellent. Little reason to let the 3DS continue to gather dust just to save 5 or 10 bucks on either of them. Especially considering we still don't have our other 10 ambassador games.

[quote name='blackstarre']I'd usually agree, but Star Fox is one of my favorite games of all time and I played through it at least 5 times so far, which I think is what it took to hit every level. Still, I have no problem with the price at all. Obviously YMMV, I'm clearly biased, but while it may only be worth 20 bucks to you, the retail value isn't unreasonable.

I can understand holding off on some 3DS titles because a lot of them are shovelware- but Star Fox and Zelda were excellent. Little reason to let the 3DS continue to gather dust just to save 5 or 10 bucks on either of them. Especially considering we still don't have our other 10 ambassador games.[/QUOTE]

I agree as well. To be honest, Star Fox is the kind of game that you are supposed to replay countless times and enjoy for years to come.

[quote name='blackstarre']I'd usually agree, but Star Fox is one of my favorite games of all time and I played through it at least 5 times so far, which I think is what it took to hit every level. Still, I have no problem with the price at all. Obviously YMMV, I'm clearly biased, but while it may only be worth 20 bucks to you, the retail value isn't unreasonable.

I can understand holding off on some 3DS titles because a lot of them are shovelware- but Star Fox and Zelda were excellent. Little reason to let the 3DS continue to gather dust just to save 5 or 10 bucks on either of them. Especially considering we still don't have our other 10 ambassador games.[/QUOTE]

I'm just now getting the 3DS and I have a lot of DS games(999, etc) to catch up on so I can afford to be picky. XD

bread's done
Back