GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

• Please log in to reply
916 replies to this topic

#841 atrsixaild

atrsixaild

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

Homefront does come with a useable online code right?

so far the multiplayer on homefront has been a lot of fun
Earn FREE GIFTCARDS for places such as amazon at Swagbucks. No spamming.
Please use my referral link so i can gain even more points Thanks!!!
http://www.swagbucks...r/xtremchaos125

Posted Image

Posted Image

#842 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Every code for any game I have ever got through Gamefly has worked.

And if the code doesn't work then they will send you another case including the codes (not another disc though).

#843 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

NMH back in stock! Grabbed a copy woohoo

That's pretty awesome!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#844 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:39 PM

Got my copy of cars 2 in the mail yesterday, it doesnt even look like its been rented before. I was expecting it to come beat the Fuck up.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-PokĂ©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#845 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:08 PM

First major issue arrived in the mail on Friday: http://img525.images.../fear3crack.jpg

Haven't needed to return a game to GF yet, so hopefully their process is smooth. Would I be out-of-line if I decided to keep/use the MP code that was included?

#846 audilover

audilover

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

Got 2 copies of Homefront for PS3. Everything is PERFECT, few chips on the side, but very very happy.

#847 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

First major issue arrived in the mail on Friday: http://img525.images.../fear3crack.jpg

Haven't needed to return a game to GF yet, so hopefully their process is smooth. Would I be out-of-line if I decided to keep/use the MP code that was included?

It's probably your civic duty for having to deal with the mess of returning a beat-up game. Especially since there is no promise they can exchange it if it's out of stock.

#848 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

Gawddammit, keep on missing out on NMH!!!! Been F5ing that page every other hour!

#849 walterj13

walterj13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:24 PM

just got my copy of dead rising 2 in the mail today for xbox 360 had only minor scratches on it

#850 Kaltic

Kaltic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

It's probably your civic duty for having to deal with the mess of returning a beat-up game. Especially since there is no promise they can exchange it if it's out of stock.

Are you kidding me? There is no different then ordering some food, eating it, and then complaining about and and either wanting a) another made correctly or b) a full refund. Because hey, you don't know if that was the last steak or not....

But if you can live with yourself essentially stealing then sure go ahead and do that.

#851 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

Are you kidding me? There is no different then ordering some food, eating it, and then complaining about and and either wanting a) another made correctly or b) a full refund. Because hey, you don't know if that was the last steak or not....

But if you can live with yourself essentially stealing then sure go ahead and do that.

No, I'm not kidding you, and in fact that is exactly the resolution most restaurants often prescribe. If they serve you a dish you didn't order, or if you feel it was made poorly, they will replace your order, or give you a free one, despite what you had already consumed. At least that's what they do at nice restaurants. Not sure where you eat.

I'm usually a hard-on against sales fraud, and I don't think this qualifies even remotely as that. Would it be any different if the guy downloads the DLC using the code, then pops the game in, only to find the game doesn't work because it's so badly damaged? They wasted his time sending inferior product, and at best, the resolution would be to wait for a replacement to arrive after wasting his time and money, and to have to send the defective one back, or at worst, just giving him a refund for the money they've had for a week, and make him go to a location to ship the defective game he paid good money for, back.

He bought the goods under a good faith transaction. Gamefly didn't uphold their end of the bargain, he should be entitled to compensation. Sorry if you don't agree.

#852 simpleanarchy

simpleanarchy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:57 PM

Ordered Operation Flashpoint: Red River :ps3: last week and just ordered Fed faction: Armageddon :ps3: since it's back in stock. :whee:

#853 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

Still waiting on Lego Pirates re-stock.

“A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#854 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:59 PM

No, I'm not kidding you, and in fact that is exactly the resolution most restaurants often prescribe. If they serve you a dish you didn't order, or if you feel it was made poorly, they will replace your order, or give you a free one, despite what you had already consumed. At least that's what they do at nice restaurants. Not sure where you eat.

I'm usually a hard-on against sales fraud, and I don't think this qualifies even remotely as that. Would it be any different if the guy downloads the DLC using the code, then pops the game in, only to find the game doesn't work because it's so badly damaged? They wasted his time sending inferior product, and at best, the resolution would be to wait for a replacement to arrive after wasting his time and money, and to have to send the defective one back, or at worst, just giving him a refund for the money they've had for a week, and make him go to a location to ship the defective game he paid good money for, back.

He bought the goods under a good faith transaction. Gamefly didn't uphold their end of the bargain, he should be entitled to compensation. Sorry if you don't agree.

After a quick skim of the first RMA email, I saw the following: "Include all manuals, accessories, other items, and original packaging that came with the purchase(s). Discs should be securely placed in their closed original case. Failure to send back all the items may result in the delay of processing any potential refunds."

I appreciate the input from both of you. Will be playing it safe and just leave it in the case.

#855 berzirk

berzirk

I'm not so serious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

After a quick skim of the first RMA email, I saw the following: "Include all manuals, accessories, other items, and original packaging that came with the purchase(s). Discs should be securely placed in their closed original case. Failure to send back all the items may result in the delay of processing any potential refunds."

I appreciate the input from both of you. Will be playing it safe and just leave it in the case.

Good choice. I'd definitely follow what their written terms are for returns.

#856 Muthafodder

Muthafodder

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:12 PM

I don't think they're going to log into XBL and see if the DLC has been used.

Use it and put it in the case...will likely get tossed with the rest of the game anyway when they get it back.

#857 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

My Red Faction still didn't ship. Homefront, which i ordered AFTER red faction did, but not RF

#858 shredsofsanity

shredsofsanity

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:17 PM

My Red Faction still didn't ship. Homefront, which i ordered AFTER red faction did, but not RF

That feel when I ordered No More Heroes on Saturday and it shipped today. :bouncy:

#859 djjewboy

djjewboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:41 PM

Ordered 2 Copies of Homefront, Duke Nukem Forever and Brink for 360
Came in the mail today, both copies of Homefront are pristine with codes, Duke Nukem has minor scratches, but no chips and Brink doesn't even look like it's been played at all.

#860 rustyrage

rustyrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

Got an email that they can't fulfill my RF:Armageddon order. Hmmm cancel or wait it out.

#861 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:47 PM

Got 2 of my 3 PS3 games today. Haven't played them yet (and won't be able to until after Thanksgiving), but here is what I noticed:

-Duke Nukem - not quite like new condition, but very happy with it. Just a few fingerprints/smudges on the disc which came right out, the case and art were also very good looking, but maybe not quite as nice shape as I keep my newly purchased games.
-Operation Flashpoint - disc has a few little knicks along the edges (which i guess is what everyone is talking about), the case and booklet were very nice shape though.

Overall not bad at all so far. Just hope those little tiny nicks don't cause any problems on Operation Flashpoint.

#862 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:59 PM

Got my 3 last week. Not the best conditions but they all installed correctly so I'm happy.

#863 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:13 AM

Man Gamefly discs have gone way downhill. I used to get near mint to lighty scratch. Now, these past 5 games are just trashed. Scratched to all hell with a few small chips along the outside rim. Homefront today looked the worst with what appeared to be a deep gash. It luckily fully installed so I will keep it.

All the following for me were as described...
Killzone 3 - 1st order; one of those daily sales
Crysis 2 (360) - 2nd order; one of those daily sales
Lego Star Wars 3 (360) - 3rd order
Dead Space 2 (360) - 3rd order
Homefront (360) - 3rd order

I have Child of Eden on the way and I hope that it doesn't repeat this pattern.

#864 silva

silva

Panocha Pounder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:14 AM

I've been with Gamefly for 6 years and I have to say that the quality of this haul is one of the best if not the best. The quality ratings are as follows and for reference my shipping center is in PA:

Brink: 4/5 Condition
Cars 2: 5/5 Condition
Crackdown 2: 4/5 Condition
Crysis 2: 4/5 Condition
Duke Nukem Forever: 4/5 Condition
F.E.A.R. 3: 5/5 Condition
No More Heroes Paradise: 5/5
Shadows of the Damned: 5/5 Condition
Shift 2 Unleashed: Need for Speed: 4/5 Condition
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: 5/5 Condition
Posted Image
Posted Image

#865 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:50 AM

Man Gamefly discs have gone way downhill. I used to get near mint to lighty scratch. Now, these past 5 games are just trashed. Scratched to all hell with a few small chips along the outside rim. Homefront today looked the worst with what appeared to be a deep gash. It luckily fully installed so I will keep it.

All the following for me were as described...
Killzone 3 - 1st order; one of those daily sales
Crysis 2 (360) - 2nd order; one of those daily sales
Lego Star Wars 3 (360) - 3rd order
Dead Space 2 (360) - 3rd order
Homefront (360) - 3rd order

I have Child of Eden on the way and I hope that it doesn't repeat this pattern.

My PS3 Homefront had some nasty chips in it, too. It installed and I'm actually enjoying the game, but it makes me wonder if I'll order from them anymore, especially since people seem to report they never take responsibility for it and blame it on the post office?

#866 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

I've been with Gamefly for 6 years and I have to say that the quality of this haul is one of the best if not the best. The quality ratings are as follows and for reference my shipping center is in PA:

Did I miss Warhammer being part of this sale?

#867 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:55 AM

Thanks for the Warhammer idea 30 isnt bad if I get the code with it plus its the cheapest I seen

#868 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:55 AM

Did I miss Warhammer being part of this sale?

It's 24.99 for the 360

#869 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:16 AM

Still didn't get No More Heroes :(

Nightly Deals back soon? Or after Black Friday? I missed out on NMH, Knights Contract was 360 only, and a few others from nightly deals I'd like to see again, and new games!

I have to say I've got 15-20 PS3 games, and 1 Wii game from Gamefly over a couple years. All PS3 came in mint or near mint, with all codes working/bonus content (My ruin code for Red Faction worked even though the slip of paper said it expires in August) Medal of Honor code didn't work, but that was just a few perks on online anyway. Only dust (easily cleaned) and a few minor chips on edges. The Wii game was a little scratched, but it wasn't blu-ray and it worked.

Still no interest in their renting program, but these used sales are amazing, keep them up!

#870 mr_bungle

mr_bungle

Trading Ban

• Trading Ban

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:23 AM

DNF arrived in good shape. Waiting on NMH, DR2, and Homefront.
Posted Image