GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

• Please log in to reply
916 replies to this topic

#871 Saablic

Saablic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:34 AM

I got my Red Faction today and it is the first time the case hasn't been in great condition. I am not sure if was them or just the shipping but it got smashed in a bit in two place. Oh well the game is in really good condition which matters more to me.

#872 silva

silva

Panocha Pounder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:35 AM

Did I miss Warhammer being part of this sale?

Oh crap, didn't realize that I added Warhammer @ the last min and it was not part of the sale. It was $22 for me and is a great game by the way

hitreset600x200.jpg

NEW PODCASTS WEEKLY // PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS SECTION! // hitresetrc.com

#873 Blackshear

Blackshear

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:40 AM

ps3 deadspace 2 came mint with working online pass and extraction is a great bonus... $10 well spent.
Currently playing:
Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, GTA V, GoW: Ascension, Starbound Beta

#874 Skulles

Skulles

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:43 AM

My PS3 Homefront had some nasty chips in it, too. It installed and I'm actually enjoying the game, but it makes me wonder if I'll order from them anymore, especially since people seem to report they never take responsibility for it and blame it on the post office?

I got a copy of homefront for the ps3 and it was cracked towards the middle of the game. They took it back without a problem.

#875 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:29 AM

Is anyone else still waiting on Brink to ship out for them? I got in on this when it started, received everything and this still hasn't shipped...

#876 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:38 AM

Received both the Limbo 3 pack and No More Heroes in today. The Limbo 3 pack has scratches all over but suprisingly fully installed. The 2 day Xbox Live Gold trial and 160 Microsoft points were unused. The No More Heroes disc has some dents (chips) on the outside but is in very good condition. Gamefly has become my go to place for used games. :applause:
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#877 yepsryd

yepsryd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

Use code BFSBLK20112USED to get $12 off your order of two or more used games. Seems like all the good cheap titles are gone, but it may come in handy for some of us.

EDIT: looks like someone beat me to it. By seconds....

#878 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:31 PM

Anyone still waiting on red faction Armageddon to ship out for ps3 it's been about a week since I ordered and still says processing, I have already received the rest of my games from my order

#879 hacktek

hacktek

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:15 PM

Anyone still waiting on red faction Armageddon to ship out for ps3 it's been about a week since I ordered and still says processing, I have already received the rest of my games from my order

I am. Got an email from them yesterday saying they are having problems with that game and telling me that if i wanted i could wait or call to cancel the order, i'll just wait, $8 is not bad, i wasn't expecting super fast shipping anyway.

#880 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

Are there going to be one day or weekend long slaes for black friday?

#881 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:50 PM

Use code BFSBLK20112USED to get $12 off your order of two or more used games. Seems like all the good cheap titles are gone, but it may come in handy for some of us.

EDIT: looks like someone beat me to it. By seconds....

Saw this on SD, too bad Brink & Homefront for PS3 were sold out. I don't even own a 360 anymore but I just bought Homefront & Brink for $0.98, freaking amazing!

#882 realkilla789

realkilla789

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

Looks like the sale is over...

#883 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

Great, the sale is over when No More Heroes is back in stock for $19.99

/shoots self in the head

#884 Tax

Tax

The Project

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:47 PM

I refreshed like crazy for No More Heroes to be back in stock.

...Now it's in stock at $19.99. ;_;

#885 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

Looks like you better buy it for $19.99 then.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#886 UNDERSTAR

UNDERSTAR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:56 PM

Looks like you better buy it for $19.99 then.

You can get it new right now for the same price at Amazon for the moment. I'll wait though since I've have a huge backlog (so does everyone else, lol) and get it for less.

#887 Tax

Tax

The Project

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:16 PM

You can get it new right now for the same price at Amazon for the moment. I'll wait though since I've have a huge backlog (so does everyone else, lol) and get it for less.

This.

#888 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

Great sale, too bad it's over.

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#889 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Sucks.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#890 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

It's over
Posted Image

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#891 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

I am. Got an email from them yesterday saying they are having problems with that game and telling me that if i wanted i could wait or call to cancel the order, i'll just wait, $8 is not bad, i wasn't expecting super fast shipping anyway.

And I just got that same email regarding Brink. Bummer.

#892 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

The lower prices might be gone, but Gamefly is doing their "Black Friday sale": Save $12 automatically when you purchase two or more used games. Just add any two used games and the discount should be applied when you check your cart. Unfortunately, there are very few games for which this is a good deal due to shipping now being a factor in addition to the usual tax.

The CAG thread is here.

Still, there might be something in there for those interested. :razz:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#893 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

I missed out on a couple of cheap Wii games I wanted, and now one of them is back in stock for double the price. :-( If anyone has Lego Pirates (or Lost in Shadow) they don't want/need, I have games for trade for Wii (and other systems)... Please PM me. Thanks.

#894 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

Well the prices went back up but like other posters mentioned there are still a few decent deals

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#895 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Well I only ended up getting F.E.A.R. 3 through that sale since I never finished it.

Perfect condition, a couple prints where they grabbed the disc but wiped right off.

Continues my streak of perfect games each time.

#896 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

Spoke too soon about all of my games being good. Homefront wouldn't play and I can't get another copy at that price, plus I need to make a trip to Fedex.

#897 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:49 AM

My Homefront has a small chip on the edge, fine besides that. Anxious to get back to Virginia to try it. Red Faction has a ton of minor scratches, I'll try that one soon.

You think it won't happen to you, but it does. Here's to hoping they work.

#898 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

Super Sassy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:17 AM

My homefront shipped last week, and I still haven't received. Should I be concerned?

#899 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:35 AM

Bah! Heroes Paradise is back in stock but at $20... Fuck that, you can buy a new copy for that much.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#900 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:41 AM

Bah! Heroes Paradise is back in stock but at $20... Fuck that, you can buy a new copy for that much.

I think they priced it higher because they saw how fast it sold out at $9.99. At $19.99, they can keep it!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube