GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

• Please log in to reply
916 replies to this topic

#151 samaside

samaside

nerdophiles.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:32 AM

So glad I waited on Brink. $6 I can totally justify.

In for Brink and Dead Rising 2 on PS3. Debating Split/Second on the 360 even though I really want it on the PS3. Also considering Call of Juarez but it's doubtful.

#152 crzyjoeguy

crzyjoeguy

King of Beers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

wanted f3ar, duke, and red faction. settled on just f3ar
Posted Image

#153 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:35 AM

I can't believe how stupid some of these reviews for Lost in Shadow are.

"There's just too much content in the game. There are so many ingenious levels. 7/10"
"The game is too innovative. It's so boring. 7/10"

Go back to your generic FPS games, twelve-year-olds. I'm buying this shit and enjoying the shit out of it.

#154 RedRingOfDeath

RedRingOfDeath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:36 AM

In for DNF for $6.

I know the muffin man!

#155 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:36 AM

picked up duke nukem and homefront for ps3. gamefly ftw. damn no more heroes was out of stock right when i was about to buy it oh well.
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#156 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:37 AM

Ugh! Must...remember...backlog
Posted Image

#157 Dunvane

Dunvane

The Diddler

• CAGiversary!

Went for Spiderman and NFS: Hot Pursuit. I haven't even played Castlevania yet from when I got it before... son of a bitch.

#158 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

We should start a NMH support group. 1st world problems.

I've watched several trailers for the PS3 No More Heroes game and I gotta say......it looks fricken' stupid. One that comes to mind is where some goof-ball is on a pitchers mound and you have to dodge around him, then spam a grab move, then repeat over and over and over. Looks gay as a 3 dollar bill.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#159 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:38 AM

Bought Kung Fu Panda 2 for my nephew. Me and him still have to play through LHP: 5-7...augh.

#160 madbst

madbst

Recquiescat In Pace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:41 AM

If you had to pick 2 out of the 4 shooters (Duke Nukem, Brink, Homefront, Bulletstorm), which would you pick? I'm leaning towards Homefront and Bulletstorm. For PS3 btw.
Posted Image

Posted Image

^^^ Amazon gift card count so far: $650 ^^^

#161 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

I can't believe how stupid some of these reviews for Lost in Shadow are.

"There's just too much content in the game. There are so many ingenious levels. 7/10"
"The game is too innovative. It's so boring. 7/10"

Go back to your generic FPS games, twelve-year-olds. I'm buying this shit and enjoying the shit out of it.

I see what they're getting at. The levels are fairly creative, but actually going through them is kinda dull.
But yeah, the game was somewhat underrated.

#162 Lucky13

Lucky13

It's Go Time!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

Holy shit, that was ridiculously fast. O_o Hope my order doesn't get canceled. I must have just barely slipped it in.

Selling out in 2+ hours isn't really that fast when it comes to GameFly sales. During the weekly sales you know exactly when they are dropping so games are gone in under 20 minutes. Monthly sales you can't do that with so they actually last a while longer
|:ps3: 150+|:br: 300+|:hd: 100+|:dvd: 500+|:ps2: 50+|:pc: too many!

#163 xycury

xycury

there is only one

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:43 AM

Decided to add de Blob 2 and LEGO Pirates to the backlog. Pretty good prices.

I picked up Lego Clone Wars instead, but I could have saved 3 bucks if I would have waited to pick up Pirates.

#164 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:44 AM

is there anyway i can cancel a part of my order? I ordered spiderman for the xbox but now im thinking is should get it for ps3

#165 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Who has the best TIV for No More Heroes paradise?

#166 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

If you had to pick 2 out of the 4 shooters (Duke Nukem, Brink, Homefront, Bulletstorm), which would you pick? I'm leaning towards Homefront and Bulletstorm. For PS3 btw.

I would say you are leaning the right way. DNF was only fun because of me playing it growing up. It's slightly below mediocre at best and for the hype it got was a massive let down.

Bulletstorm was a fun little game. The humor made that game. Don't get me wrong the gameplay and shooting was good, but the humor set it out.

#167 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:45 AM

I'd say you're leaning the right way.

EDIT: Ninja'd. And I even used contractions!

#168 lydon

lydon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Bulletstorm and Homefront

JoeGazi.png

#169 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Bulletstorm for SP, Homefront for MP

#170 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Bulletstorm for sure. Duke Nukem was entertaining and Brink is absolute crap from what I've read on the forums and heard from my friends.

#171 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:46 AM

Selling out in 2+ hours isn't really that fast when it comes to GameFly sales. During the weekly sales you know exactly when they are dropping so games are gone in under 20 minutes. Monthly sales you can't do that with so they actually last a while longer

Honestly, I thought it was pretty obvious it'd sell fast and I stated that it'd most likely sell out in the other thread. If you see a game you want at $10-15 that a good majority of CAGs have showed interest in.. buy it without a second thought. Chances are it'll be gone.

#172 killer9

killer9

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:47 AM

yes brink is trash and so is duke bulletstorm is totally worth 10 bones homefront i beat in 4 hours but the mp may make it worth it

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#173 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Yeah, Bulletstorm is a very nice shooter. Looks good, as well.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#174 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Damn, they split No More Heroes out from the rest of my order. Cancellation coming?

Not necessarily. I bought 2 games on a couple of occasions and they split them up because they came from different distribution centers.

You have the right 2 IMO. Bulletstorm is a no brainer. Brink is a gigantic turd but the price probably makes it tempting.

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#175 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Bulletstorm for SP, Homefront for MP

I agree with this post. Of course the homefront campaign is fun as well but I beat it in under 4 hours. Good weekend filler. Now bulletstorm on the other hand will kill your dick when you play it lol
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#176 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:49 AM

Fuck, Just Dance 2 is sold out! I didn't even see a single person in this thread mention picking it up, and it actually has a soundtrack I'd dance to unlike Summer Party.

#177 theEchness

theEchness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:50 AM

Got DNF and homefront. Good single player once I get sick of MW3 online.

#178 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

is there anyway i can cancel a part of my order? I ordered spiderman for the xbox but now im thinking is should get it for ps3

all sales are final IIRC

#179 Medium_Pimpin

Medium_Pimpin

Dead broke, but Hood Rich

• CAGiversary!

Wish I would have saved my $5 credit, some great deals tonight. I'll hold off for now, Halo tonight!
Go back to bed america, your govt. has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed america, your govt. is in control again. Here is american gladiators, go back to bed america. Here is 56 channels of American Gladiators, watch these pituitary retards bang their ****ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU.

#180 Clown Baby

Clown Baby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I picked up Child of Eden, Dead Space 2, Spider Man and Split/Second for 38 dollars. Solid deals. Wish they had some worthwhile games to jumpstart my PS3 collection.