GameFly November 2011 Under $10 Blowout Sale

• Please log in to reply
916 replies to this topic

#181 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:51 AM

Fuck, Just Dance 2 is sold out! I didn't even see a single person in this thread mention picking it up, and it actually has a soundtrack I'd dance to unlike Summer Party.

Sigh, slick deals zombies ....
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#182 monkeydjesus

monkeydjesus

マイリトルポニー

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:51 AM

Huzzah Finally Got Shattered Dimensions, i missed it the last time
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#183 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:54 AM

I reccomend Brink and Duke Nukem Forever at those prices. Wouldn't pay much more than that, but I doubt you'll be seeing it much lower. If you've had any interest in them, I think now is your chance.

KyrieIrvingSig1_zps17eadf84.jpg
:360: Now Playing
:360:
Burnout Revenge // Far-Cry 3 // Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Recently Completed

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition [1550/1550]

#184 rustyrage

rustyrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Nice, I'm glad I held out on RF: Armageddon & Duke Nukem previously now. $15 for both, very nice! Thanks Cheapy.

#185 Lapperscrapper

Lapperscrapper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Now bulletstorm on the other hand will kill your dick when you play it lol

Bulletstorm, where all of the characters have Tourette's.

#186 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Not necessarily. I bought 2 games on a couple of occasions and they split them up because they came from different distribution centers.

You have the right 2 IMO. Bulletstorm is a no brainer. Brink is a gigantic turd but the price probably makes it tempting.

Agreed (Homefront and Bulletstorm).

Although, I don't think Brink is as bad as most folks think it is ("different"...very "different" is how I explain it, when asked...nothing like the other FPS's mentioned or any other FPS, for that matter, IMHO); especially at the price (isn't it $6?).
Posted Image

#187 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:55 AM

damn missed Dead Space 2 for the PS3.

#188 atrsixaild

atrsixaild

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:55 AM

picked up shattered dimensions and homefront both for PS3

Been waiting for SD for a while missed it last time.

Hoping homefront was worth it, was a impulse buy
Earn FREE GIFTCARDS for places such as amazon at Swagbucks. No spamming.
Please use my referral link so i can gain even more points Thanks!!!
http://www.swagbucks...r/xtremchaos125

Posted Image

Posted Image

#189 Vendetta_x360

Vendetta_x360

♥ 정수연

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:56 AM

I reccomend Brink and Duke Nukem Forever at those prices. Wouldn't pay much more than that, but I doubt you'll be seeing it much lower. If you've had any interest in them, I think now is your chance.

Even with how much I dislike Brink (release day pick up is why), I think that is the right price for it. The free shipping probably seals the deal too.

Very happy I 1k'ed it (well 1250 actually). It is now forever relegated to the shelf. :lol:

Vendetta%20x360.jpg

:3ds: FC: 4957-3481-3976 (PM me if you add so I can add you!)

Currently Playing:  :360: Red Dead, Ghosts :xb1: Watch Dogs

Recently Completed: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead S2

#190 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Darn NMH is sold out! Dang flippers. Well, dang other flippers beating me to deals while I was out trading games from my own collection!

#191 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

God damn. So many good deals here.

#192 dipic

dipic

Paradoxical

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

Picked up Crysis 2 last week. First time ordering from Gamefly. Game came in a broken case (broken missing plastic that makes the case unable to close at all.) The disc itself had... oil... like finger oil I guess, smeared all over it. Tried rubbing it off with a microfiber cloth. On top of that, scratches galore. Some look fairly deep, others minor but covering the disc (and no, these did not come from the microfiber cloth.) Game seems to work fine so far, anyway, but I can't say I'm very pleased.

I tend to buy all my games new, but I couldn't resist a $10 deal. Guess you get what you pay for. I read through the original thread and people claiming how great of condition their GF games came in, so maybe I just got unlucky. I didn't read but a few pages of the thread though; I'd be interested to know if others got a game in crap condition. Either way, I doubt I'll be ordering from GF, or a game used in general again. Always bought new, seems I'll continue to.

Living is  with eyes closed.

Dipic.png

-----

Dipic.png
:ps3: FFXIV: ARR | :pc: Civ 5 |   :psp:  P4: Golden |  :3ds:  Zelda: LBW

#193 Filler2001

Filler2001

Literary Mercenary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

Im hoping No More Heroes comes back. I loved both of them on the Wii, Id love to see how a Dualshock would function.

#194 speedracer

speedracer

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:00 AM

Child of Eden and Split/Second for under $20 shipped. Sure. Why the hell not. I don't think I'll finish Skyrim in my lifetime and they'll look nice on a shelf.

I'd be interested to know if others got a game in crap condition. Either way, I doubt I'll be ordering from GF, or a game used in general again. Always bought new, seems I'll continue to.

I've gotten games that looked brand new and games so bad they dirty disc'd on me while installing before it got to 5%. Total luck of the draw.
Posted Image

#195 VegaTheChosen

VegaTheChosen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:02 AM

Im in for new vegas.

#196 CGlade

CGlade

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:06 AM

Bulletstorm is great. I really enjoyed it.

#197 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Thanks picked up red faction and homefront

#198 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

.....so maybe I just got unlucky.....

I'd say you just got unlucky. I've ordered probably forty (40) games from GF; 75% :ps3:, 25% :360:/:wii:, etc. As for :ps3: , :360:, :wii: 0% defect rate (re: all discs have been playable; the cases have never been broken/if not in pristine condition; 75% with DLC intact, etc. you gotta remember, as I'm sure you realize, they are rentals)). I have always had some scratches on both :360:/:wii: discs (which I expect) but none of which weren't playable and/or skipped, game freeze, etc.. As stated in earlier posts, they will give you a 100% no questions asked, money back guarantee....so it's a win-win IMHO.
Posted Image

#199 smilee0519

smilee0519

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:08 AM

I would say Duke Nukem is still trash at 6 bucks. I would add Brink to that list as well. Why not pay money and buy something that if worth playing then buy things thet your never gonna touch after the second time. But then again, to each its own.

Gotta say xbox deals are good....NEED FOR SPEED and Fear 3 are worth more then 10 bucks. Awesome games as well

#200 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:08 AM

I'm sorry to hear that your Crysis 2 had problems, too. Was it a PS3 or 360 game? But don't feel too bad. Take a look at Crysis 2 picture in my album below. It's the orange picture. In general, though, you would want to stay away from buying used 360 games.

Picked up Crysis 2 last week. First time ordering from Gamefly. Game came in a broken case (broken missing plastic that makes the case unable to close at all.) The disc itself had... oil... like finger oil I guess, smeared all over it. Tried rubbing it off with a microfiber cloth. On top of that, scratches galore. Some look fairly deep, others minor but covering the disc (and no, these did not come from the microfiber cloth.) Game seems to work fine so far, anyway, but I can't say I'm very pleased.

I tend to buy all my games new, but I couldn't resist a $10 deal. Guess you get what you pay for. I read through the original thread and people claiming how great of condition their GF games came in, so maybe I just got unlucky. I didn't read but a few pages of the thread though; I'd be interested to know if others got a game in crap condition. Either way, I doubt I'll be ordering from GF, or a game used in general again. Always bought new, seems I'll continue to.

<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#201 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:10 AM

I'm most torn on my purchase of Spider-man for Xbox. I'm just concerned about the condition of getting it used, I've been watching that game for awhile. I know I could have tried for Best Buy BF, but I'm not going near a store at Midnight (or lining up Thanksgiving night). I figured for $5 less (not even factoring the tax and effort) I'd go for it.

The list:
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
Brink ($6, why not)
Duke Nukem Forever (same)
Red Faction Armaggedon
Homefront
Split/Second

$47.75....can't beat that.

Lord Kefka... you're insatiable.

My Tradelist

#202 Versafied

Versafied

Formerly known as vlv723

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:12 AM

Missed out on No More Heroes...or I didn't see it on the list when I got the e-mail earlier. Oh wells. Maybe next month or if Gamefly has a BF sale.

#203 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:13 AM

Grabbed a few games. Lego Star Wars 3, Knights Contract, First Templar and Call of Juarez. Know none of them were review rated that high, but for under $40 for all, it's worth a try. Missed out on a few others though, like NMH. Oh well, maybe a restock will happen later on.

Tis the start of the "going broke" season....lol

#204 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:13 AM

Split/Second is a fun, arcade style racer from the makers of PURE. I picked it up back in the spring when Wal-Mart had it for 9.99.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#205 twistedshabazz

twistedshabazz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:16 AM

does anyone know if any of the titles will come back in stock for the rest of the sale? wouldnt mind grabbing no more heroes and went to get just dance 2 as a gift and that for some reason was already out of stock as well...

#206 MirageStrike

MirageStrike

Unlimited Focus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:17 AM

Some nice deals going on here. Picked up Homefront, Split/Second, Limbo 3 Pack, and Dead Rising 2. Hooray for backlogs.

#207 smilee0519

smilee0519

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:17 AM

Grabbed a few games. Lego Star Wars 3, Knights Contract, First Templar and Call of Juarez. Know none of them were review rated that high, but for under $40 for all, it's worth a try. Missed out on a few others though, like NMH. Oh well, maybe a restock will happen later on.

Tis the start of the "going broke" season....lol

Call of Juarez is a terrible game (personal opinion) but for that price, its worth a risk. Bought it used and literally went back after ten minutes to return it

#208 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:18 AM

Added another game, Body and Brain Connection. Can never have too much achievement fodder!

#209 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:22 AM

Bought FEAR 3. Been looking for a survival horror game that offers campaign co-op. :D
Posted Image

#210 DarenDF

DarenDF

Don't Do this

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:23 AM

Good stuff, picked up Bulletstorm. Was so sad I missed that one earlier, now if only Castlevania would come back around.