Out Now Sorcery for PS Move-reviews added

Finally, there was nothing about it since e3 2010 and everyone was so excited about it..well the crowd was going "ooh" and "ahh" at everything LOL..

[quote name='SuperPhillip']I wouldn't know. I haven't played either. :(

Anyway what is the point of a statement like that? We don't need a war here.[/QUOTE]

Exactly J7, you should know better than that, play it first then make your call.

Also if the delay made it a better game then I'm all for it, rather than rushing it and releasing crap no one wants to play, makes sense no?

I agree take time to make good games but when it goes from here we come to nothing that can be a bad bad sign. Not to mention there's hasn't been a must have move game yet it would seem that this one would've consistantly been updated with info just to keep some positive momentum but at least it's not dead.

[quote name='J7.']Shit is overrated, Zelda puts it to shame.[/QUOTE]

please go into detail how a game with barely any info out on it is over rated :roll:

it only took nintendo, what, 5 years to actually make a good game that implements the forced controls of their console well.

[quote name='8bitArtist']please go into detail how a game with barely any info out on it is over rated :roll:

it only took nintendo, what, 5 years to actually make a good game that implements the forced controls of their console well.[/QUOTE]

Wii Sports did it day one I'd argue.

Anyway, you don't counter a troll by trolling. Leads to shit as you just proved.

This thread is off to a great start.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons why I'm holding on to my PS Move. It's a shame we haven't seen much info or have been updated much (with this obvious exception.)

that game should have been a launch title for the move and it was one of the reasosns i wanted to get one i think its too late for it now though unless sony has other things coming as well.

[quote name='lokizz']that game should have been a launch title for the move and it was one of the reasosns i wanted to get one i think its too late for it now though unless sony has other things coming as well.[/QUOTE] well move ain't dead & you can tell by the fact that they are still making more Move bundles they're still fully backing it. The main problem so far is that there hasn't been that top tier AAA must have move game to gain attention. The really blew an opportunity with Heavy Rain since the demand has been there for it, if they offered a heavy Rain move bundle along with/instead of the TW one it would sold like crazy.

I can't wait. I actually love my move. I even have 2 of them to play games with family. I even love playing shooters with it. At first it felt like trying pick someone else's nose with a yard stick, but once you've been doing it for a while it's second nature.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']You're in the minority, my bitter buddy.

Ah, so you ARE just a worthless troll. Will ignore. :)[/QUOTE]

in the minority with little kids and soccer moms? yeah, definitely.

This looks great, I really like the improvements. I'm glad they took the time to polish this, before it looked like a generic kiddy game, now the game has a soul.

Not being able to use a Dualshock 3 with this game is such a stupid move on Sonys part. They are desperate to sell the Move

[quote name='smiggity']Not being able to use a Dualshock 3 with this game is such a stupid move on Sonys part. They are desperate to sell the Move[/QUOTE]

It's a PS Move game, what did you expect?

[quote name='smiggity']Not being able to use a Dualshock 3 with this game is such a stupid move on Sonys part. They are desperate to sell the Move[/QUOTE]

Is there anyone who would want to play this game with a Dualshock 3?

I think it's smart - this is the kind of AAA title that will get me to finally up and get the Move.

[quote name='smiggity']Not being able to use a Dualshock 3 with this game is such a stupid move on Sonys part. They are desperate to sell the Move[/QUOTE]It's a move exclusive title the whole point is to make it a selling feature title for Move. They need several titles like this for move to move.

[quote name='nbballard']Is best buy carrying this? They had a demo on, but no game in theur system.[/QUOTE]

Yea almost picked it up today but might just buy it on PSN and sell a shares to displace the price.

[quote name='bjstucker']Yea almost picked it up today but might just buy it on PSN and sell a shares to displace the price.[/QUOTE]

Sell shares? You're talking about game sharing? Isn't it only 2 shares for 1 download now?

bread's done
Back