Photo
- - - - -

Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

• Please log in to reply
535 replies to this topic

#91 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:22 PM

New model Xbox 360 Wireless Headset / USB charging cable / with Bluetooth (works with cell phones and PS3 as well)(excellent condition - never been used) does it do 7.1 and also would u be willing to ship out first for people with higher feed then you

#92 fireseal859

fireseal859

Dad. IT Guy. Cheap Ass Gamer.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

* God of War: Origins collection re-mastered in HD (sealed)
What are you looking to get for this???

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

746501.png

#93 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:28 PM

Bump

Also thanks for the offers guys, I will message you all later.

As far as God of War Origins goes, PM me an offer and we can go from there. ;)

Thanks guys!

:bouncy:

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario and Luigi: Dream Team)

Upgrading PS3 hard drive then hoping to dive into "The Last of Us"

#94 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2011 - 11:55 AM

Bump

Added Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One sealed and Dark Souls sealed both for the Playstation 3.

Anything you want please shoot a PM with the offer and we can go from there. :)

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario and Luigi: Dream Team)

#95 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

Bumpity

#96 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 06:50 AM

Bump

#97 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Big Poppa Bump in da CAG house.

#98 INSANE CANES

INSANE CANES

Gun and Snake trader

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

free bump

#99 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:42 PM

Bump

#100 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:39 PM

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (sealed) and black ops-50
New model Xbox 360 Wireless Headset / USB charging cable / with Bluetooth (works with cell phones and PS3 as well)(excellent condition - never been used)-u have pictures
do u have MGS:HD collection ps3 and halo remake

Edited by starmask2k3, 24 December 2011 - 01:45 PM.

#101 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:03 PM

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (sealed) and black ops -50
The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (sealed)25
New model Xbox 360 Wireless Headset / USB charging cable / with Bluetooth (works with cell phones and PS3 as well)(excellent condition - never been used)-u have pictures
do u have MGS:HD collection ps3 and halo remake

Yes I do have the Halo remake, it is listed under Halo Anniversary.

Send me a PM with all you would like and a price and we can go from there. :)

Thanks, and bump.

#102 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:35 PM

Bump

Added Warhammer 40K Space Marine sealed for the 360, Dues Ex: Human Rev sealed for the PS3 and also Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D sealed for the Nintendo 3DS.

PM me with offers if you see anything you like guys. :)

#103 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:19 PM

Bump Bump Bump

Merry Christmas to one and all as well! :P

#104 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:38 PM

Bumpity

#105 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

Bump

Added Red Dead GOTY edition sealed for the X-Box 360, and also Grand Theft Auto 4: Complete edition for the Playstation 3.

Speaking of the PS3, I now have not only a blue one but a red and black colored dual shock controller(s) for sale. All are in mint condition and never been used.

#106 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:50 PM

What you think free bump

And also do u have anymore 3D blu-ray movies for sale

#107 mcginnis

mcginnis

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

pm sent! :)

#108 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

Bump

PM's replied to.

#109 MikeBastard

MikeBastard

Buffo Manipulator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

Pm sent.
"Don't count your chickens before they're turkeys." ~ Me

#110 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:03 PM

What you think free bump

And also do u have anymore 3D blu-ray movies for sale

The only 3D Blu Ray movie I have on hand are a couple of copies of the Smurfs 3D.

I might have a copy of Fright Night 3D BR somewhere around here, I'm not sure if I sold it or not.

#111 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:00 AM

Bump

Added Final Destination 5 Blu Ray + DVD set to my Blu list. Also added Dead Space 2 Limited Edition (sealed) and also Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (sealed) both for the Playstation 3.

Remember if you see something you would like, PM me with an offer along with what it is you would like and for what console and we can go from there.

Also, the more you buy the better of a deal I will cut you. Say you buy a hard drive and two games exspect a better deal then someone who only buys a single game.

That's not to say I won't cut a person who only buys one game a deal, I will, but the more you buy the more you can save! ;)

Edited by J Rokk, 27 December 2011 - 12:46 PM.

#112 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:37 AM

Bump

#113 tony89

tony89

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:15 PM

pm sent.

#114 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:04 AM

Bump

Lets make some deals guys! :P

#115 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:52 AM

Bump

Added Mass Effect 2 (sealed) for the Playstation 3.

#116 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:41 PM

Pm me on 1-27 there some games I want to pick up like
Red dead goty ps3
Call of duty black ops and wm3 ps3
Saint row 3rd 360

#117 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:25 AM

Pm me on 1-27 there some games I want to pick up like
Red dead goty ps3
Call of duty black ops and wm3 ps3
Saint row 3rd 360

Ok I will PM you asap.

Also I still have quite a few copies of Skyrim yet for those who have not bought it yet, $40 is not too bad for a new copy. ;)

#118 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:52 AM

Bump for a good trader.

fs_overall.png

#119 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:04 PM

Bump for a good trader.

Thank you Sir.

I've also added sealed copies of Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi for the 360 and Killzone 3 for the PS3 to my list of games.

Also added a fresh copy of Apollo 18 Blu Ray combo pack to my list of movies.

I've also got a few copies of Skyrim left for both consoles at $40 shipped for anyone who would want a copy. I assure you they are sealed and I also ship all my merch first class USPS with a tracking number. :)

#120 stuntman21

stuntman21

You're friendly CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:43 PM

Hey cml for skyrim please. or if you still have it when I get paid I could buy it. PS3 version is what I'm after.