Photo
- - - - -

Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

• Please log in to reply
535 replies to this topic

#121 KOFkula

KOFkula

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

How much for the 3 48 hour xbox live codes?

#122 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:02 AM

Bumpity

:bouncy:

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

#123 xAngelSerranox

xAngelSerranox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

PM sent. Courtesy Bump.

xAngelSerranox.jpg

#124 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

Bump

If anyone want to pull the trigger on Skyrim for $40 shipped please do so ASAP. I'm only running that special for a couple more days and then that price tag is gone. :)

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

#125 FeuerFrei

FeuerFrei

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:48 AM

Bump! Bought a slim hard drive from him a few weeks back. Got a great price on an official, Microsoft drive. Buy from this man, you won't regret it.

#126 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

^ Thanks buddy!

Bump also.

I still have a handful of the sealed copies of Skyrim for the 360 but they are moving faster then the PS3 version just to let everyone know.

I will leave the $40 price tag on it for another day or two, so if you want Skyrim on the cheap jump on it now guys!

#127 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

Bump

Only a few 360 copies of Skyim left for the 360 but a handful of PS3 copies still for purchase if anyone wants to grab a copy just shoot me a PM. :)

#128 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

I want a 360HDD for free!

BUMP!

#129 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

Added Crysis 2 limited edition for the Playstation 3 to my list, sealed of course.

Also added The Source Code, special edition, Blu Ray to my movies list.

I also got in a few more Skyrims for the 360 in stock, so if you are wanting one while the special is going on hop on it quick as the 360 version is selling out fast.

PS3 is moving too but not near as fast as its X-box counterpart.

Thanks to everyone who has bought anything from me since I joined CAG, and thanks to all those who have yet to buy. :)

#130 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:43 PM

Free bump for now being a CAG veteran and having more copies of Skyrim! :applause: Good job J Rokk!
I'll definitely buy when they're just a bit cheaper.

#131 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

sent you a pm, return bump!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#132 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

Big poppa bump in da house aka J Rokk aka Mr. Sealed games on CAG aka Big Daddy Deals aka ok this is just a bump.

#133 Mimick

Mimick

FINAL FLASH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

Pm sent I want a copy of skyrim for 360 please
Posted Image

#134 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:49 AM

Bump

Skyrims for sale, get your cheap Skyrims for sale here!

I only have one, maybe two copies of it left for the 360 so if you want one message me ASAP as they will be gone before long if the pace keeps up like it has been going. I may or may not be able to get in any more before I stop my $40 deal so get them while you can guys!

Thanks also for all those who have participated in the Skyrim special so far. :)

#135 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

Bump

Added a couple of things to my want list - Live sub time, one year codes preferred the most and also looking for a sealed copy of Transformers: War for Cybertron for the X-Box 360. Looking for a sealed copy only.

Thanks guys.

Skyrim for $40 sealed and shipped first class is also still going on for a little while longer. :)

#136 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:51 PM

free bump

#137 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

free bump for you!

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#138 Burrito king

Burrito king

CAG's Lazy Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

Mass Effect 2
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (includes all DLC content released so far) (sealed)
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year edition
Gears of War Triple Pack - Includes Gears of War 1 and 2 and all multiplayer bonus maps etc (sealed)

Posted Image

#139 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:24 PM

Added a few more new games - NHL 12 and FIFA 12 both sealed, for the X-Box 360.

Also added Shadows of the Damned, sealed, for the Playstation 3.

Added Star Wars: The Old Republic, sealed, for the PC. I have a few copies for sale at a special price. Anyone reading this who wants to get it at a great deal PM for the details. ;)

Also added the new movie Contagion (2011) Blu Disc combo pack to my movies list.

EDIT:
Also to all who have ordered from me over the holiday weekend, I have not yet sent out your merchandise but will first thing today. Sorry for the slight delay but have had some very personal trouble(s) going on. Hoping anyone curious about their game(s) will see this message. :)

#140 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

U don't take Amazon as payment

#141 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:48 PM

U don't take Amazon as payment

PM sent my friend. ;)

#142 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:47 AM

bump

I'm guessing you don't want the 3DS anymore?

#143 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2012 - 05:14 AM

bump

I'm guessing you don't want the 3DS anymore?

PM sent buddy.

#144 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

Bump

#145 mintyhippo

mintyhippo

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hmm, how much for Saints Row The Third for ps3? :-k

#146 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

Hmm, how much for Saints Row The Third for ps3? :-k

PM sent.

Bump too bumpity bump bump.

#147 MootPoon817

MootPoon817

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

PM'd.

#148 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

Bump

#149 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

bump

I last Pmd you about 20 hours ago

#150 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

bump

I last Pmd you about 20 hours ago

Sorry for the delayed reply, I have messaged you back buddy. :)