Photo
- - - - -

Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

• Please log in to reply
535 replies to this topic

#151 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

Bump

Please read my opening post about the Skyrim deal. Thanks to all those who have bought, and received, and to all who are waiting I am still in the process of shipping out. :)

---------------------

Update:
I've also added White Knight Chronicles 2, and Dirt 3 both sealed for the Playstation 3 to my game list.

---------------------

If anyone who has ordered something from me and have not heard from me in a day or so please do not think weary.

Everything is fine and I promise everyone will get their order or get a full refund whichever they prefer because I strive to make everyone who buys from me happy and also that they will come back when they need to buy a new game. :)

:bouncy:

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

#152 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

Bump

I've also added another special, while supplies last, and it is Modern Warfare 3 new and sealed still for the PS3 or 360 for only $40 shipped. PM me to get dibs on your copy today.

Or you can pre-order or be put on the waiting list for a sealed copy of Skyrim for only $40 shipped when my next shipment comes in.

I also have tons more sealed games below Amazon and MSRP prices so message me today for deals you can't find anywhere else on the web. ;)

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

#153 XzMrHitDatHoezX

XzMrHitDatHoezX

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:01 PM

Can you get resonance of fate for Xbox?

#154 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:22 AM

Can you get resonance of fate for Xbox?

Possibly, I will work my magic and see what I can do for you.

Bumpity.

#155 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

Wow you have some good deals there. Can't wait for payday. ;)

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#156 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

Bump

#157 Invader Bugs

Invader Bugs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:22 AM

Hey, I'm very interested in these:

PS3- * Batman: Arkham City (sealed w/ all DLC content included - Catwoman)
Blu-Ray- * Thor Blu-Ray disc + DVD copy + digital copy (2 disc set)

How much would you want for them?
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242196"][/URL]

#158 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hey, I'm very interested in these:

PS3- * Batman: Arkham City (sealed w/ all DLC content included - Catwoman)
Blu-Ray- * Thor Blu-Ray disc + DVD copy + digital copy (2 disc set)

How much would you want for them?

Hey my friend, thanks for the interest in my merchandise.

I will send you a PM shortly. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've also got another special, for the PC gamers & Star Wars games out there, Star Wars: The Old Republic (sealed-unopened) for only $45 shipped. I only have so many copies in stock at the moment so PM me soon while I have some in stock to get your copy. :)

#159 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

Do you have a Hardened MW3? For 360?

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#160 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:10 AM

Do you have a Hardened MW3? For 360?

No Sir but I wish I did.

It's one of the wants on my list matter of fact. If you want MW3 for the PC let me know and I will cut you a good price on it. :)

#161 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

Bump

#162 sharpeone

sharpeone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

Interested in Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-Ray. You prefer $ or looking at trades as well?

#163 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

Interested in Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-Ray. You prefer $ or looking at trades as well?

PM sent.

+ bump :D

#164 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

Bump

#165 SaviorSin

SaviorSin

Best In The World

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:20 AM

Free bump for good deals

#166 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:39 AM

Bump

Added Sonic Generations for the 3DS (sealed), and also added the new movie Killer Elite (2011) Blu Ray + DVD combo set to my list.

If anyone had any questions or wants to make me an offer on some of my merch please feel free to do do. Thanks to one and all who have bought from me and who have yet to buy from me. :)

#167 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:25 PM

Bump

Added that I have a few Sandisk 32 gig Cruizer flash drives to get rid of. They are listed under my X-Box 360 merch items. They are your everyday normal flash drives but can be used with a PC, your X-Box 360 or even a Playstation 3, which I do to watch movies off of on my PS3. :)

They can be formatted to work with the 360, via the 360, and after the configuration you have about 17 gigs left of space to use for storing arcade games, profiles, game save files etc and other 360 related things of that nature.

They retail between $40 to $70 so make me an offer, all of mine are in mint condition and have hardly been used at all. :)

#168 Paladinion

Paladinion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:15 AM

I want to buy Star Wars The Old Republic from you but for some reason the site wont let me contact you in any way shape or form.

#169 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:43 AM

I want to buy Star Wars The Old Republic from you but for some reason the site wont let me contact you in any way shape or form.

That's odd.

I sent you A PM buddy. :)

#170 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

Bump

Today only guys, I am selling OFFICIAL (not the garbage knock off eBay junk, these are the real deal guys) Microsoft slim 320 gig hard drives for only $68.50 shipped. I have about 7 in stock so PM me asap if you want one at that price. :)

#171 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

how much for super mario 3ds
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#172 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

Until supplies are gone, I am offering Mario Kart 7 (sealed) for the 3DS for only $25 gifted PayPal (shipped).

I've also added WWE All Stars (sealed) for the X-Box 360. Also added the move 30 Minutes or Less to the Blu Ray section, as well as the Star Wars I, II, III movies three disc set on Blu Ray.

If anyone wants a copy of Mario Kart 7 or Old Republic for a nice price PM me soon as supplies are limited. :)

#173 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:13 PM

Bump

If anyone wants a copy of Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS PM me asap as I don't have a whole lot left in stock at the moment. :)

#174 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

PM sent
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#175 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:23 PM

Friendly bump. Good deal on Mario Kart, but gotta stop buying games. ;)

Now playing: Diablo 3 (360), Lost Planet 3, Saints Row 4, Rayman Legends, Killzone Mercenary, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm.

#176 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:40 AM

Bump

#177 remag

remag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:27 AM

pm sent for mario kart 7

#178 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

pm sent for mario kart 7

Reply sent.

I have a few more copies left to go around guys at the $25 price tag.

I might be able to get another shipment in after these are gone, but I would not test it, if you want a copy at that price point jump on it now! :)

Thanks guys to all who have bought from me since I joined CAG by the way.

#179 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

I've added Uncharted 3 (sealed) to my deals list, it's only $40 while supplies last.

Also Gears of War 3 (sealed) is only $30.

I am also looking for steelbook games for X-Box 360, sealed would be amazing, but mint/good condition will be ok too. :)

#180 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

return bump