Photo
- - - - -

Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

• Please log in to reply
535 replies to this topic

#181 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:56 PM

sorry, no steelbooks or amazon cred at the moment, free bump

#182 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:01 AM

Bump

#183 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:19 AM

Thanks guys.

I will reply to all PM's when I am able to. Also, for anyone waiting for a package from me I am doing all my shipping Monday, so if you have not got a track number so far you will then. :)

:bouncy:

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

#184 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:03 PM

Bump

If anyone wants a copy of Mario Kart or The Old Republic please send me a PM quick. I only have a small handful left of each and after they are gone there is a slight chance I might not be able to get anymore back in stock (At those current prices). Thanks! :)

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

#185 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

Bump

FYI for anyone who has ordered from me in the last couple of days, I will have all my packages shipped Tuesday.

I totally forgot about MLK day and the PO's being closed for the holiday. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, hopefully anyone waiting on a game etc from me will see this post. :)

#186 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

Bump, thump, dump, pump, slump, rump.

#187 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

Bump

I've got a new special to try out. Sealed copies of Skyward Sword for only $35.

That's while supplies last so PM me asap to lock in your copy today.

Also I will be mailing out a ton of packages tomorrow so if you have not got a tracking number yet you will tomorrow. :)

Thanks guys!

#188 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:16 AM

PM'd you. I sent payment .

#189 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

Bump

I was in a bad wreck last night, this is the first time I am able to get out of bed.

I totaled out our car, and it will be a day or two before I can mail any of my packages out. :(

If you want a refund please let me know and I can do that, or if you can give me a day or two I can have your package(s) in the mail.

I'm lucky to be alive, as I rolled and flipped a car last night into a big ditch.

Sorry for the delay but this has banged me up quite a bit. I am willing myself to get out of bed to type this. :)

Regards,
J Rokk

#190 simplylemonade

simplylemonade

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

Bump

I was in a bad wreck last night, this is the first time I am able to get out of bed.

I totaled out our car, and it will be a day or two before I can mail any of my packages out. :(

If you want a refund please let me know and I can do that, or if you can give me a day or two I can have your package(s) in the mail.

I'm lucky to be alive, as I rolled and flipped a car last night into a big ditch.

Sorry for the delay but this has banged me up quite a bit. I am willing myself to get out of bed to type this. :)

Regards,
J Rokk

Hope you're okay!
Currently playing:

Phoenix Wright games

#191 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

Ouch same thing happened to me before, get well soon J Rokk!

#192 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

Just read this. Hope you are ok.

#193 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:02 PM

Get better man.

#194 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

Thanks guys, I feel a lot better then I did last night as I am able to move a bit today.

I don't know what all injuries I have as I did not go to the hospital as the cops asked me to because I don't have health insurance and can't afford the extra bills.

Thanks so much for the kind words guys, I have so much going on talking to insurance and just trying to move around without yelling in pain. Anyways like I said if all who bought from me can wait a day, or two I can have your packages in the mail. I have most ready but still need to get the others in shape to mail then find a way to the PO or find someone to mail them for me, as our car is MIA and was the only one we had for transportation.

Also like I said I will give anyone who wants it a refund if you do not want to wait, a few days at most, for me to mail them off. I am very very sorry for the delay but between the pain and worrying about the insurance, it's a long story, I am very stressed and depressed about all this and knowing you guyd were counting on me to have stuff mailed out. :(

Please forgive me and I hope you guyd understand. :)

Thanks,
JR

#195 Cosmo G. Spacely

Cosmo G. Spacely

Cosmo RBG. Spacely

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:15 PM

hope you have a speedy recovery rokk

#196 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hope you get better quick, prayers bro.

#197 Wrong

Wrong

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:38 AM

Bump

Regards,
J Rokk

Best wishes and a speedy recovery. I'll keep you, the Mrs. and ColdBlood in my prayers.

Edited by Wrong, 23 January 2012 - 03:47 AM.

#198 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

Thanks again for the thoughts and kind words guys.

I will do my best to have all your parcels out asap. I am feeling a bit better and can somewhat get out of bed for a short while before the pain gets to be too much.

As I said before if anyone needs a refund, please PM me, and if I get no messages you guys have my word that I will be mailing them hopefully before Friday.

Thanks for your patience and thoughts too. :)

#199 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

any super mario 3d yet?
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#200 flypaperz

flypaperz

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

Friday is fine for me, I'm really not in any rush to get the game. Take care of yourself first, just keep us updated. :)

#201 zeroecho

zeroecho

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thanks again for the thoughts and kind words guys.

I will do my best to have all your parcels out asap. I am feeling a bit better and can somewhat get out of bed for a short while before the pain gets to be too much.

As I said before if anyone needs a refund, please PM me, and if I get no messages you guys have my word that I will be mailing them hopefully before Friday.

Thanks for your patience and thoughts too. :)

I sent payment a few days again and I was worried about what happened.... i am so sorry you got into an accident, also I'm sorry if I;ve been spamming your inbox... Please have a speedy recovery. Thank god you are alive.

#202 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:44 AM

I sent payment a few days again and I was worried about what happened.... i am so sorry you got into an accident, also I'm sorry if I;ve been spamming your inbox... Please have a speedy recovery. Thank god you are alive.

No, I am sorry I was not able to get you guys games out sooner. I pride myself on being somewhat of a speedy mailer. I've been in three different wrecks in my 32 years, and this has to be the second worst one.

After the car was in the ditch it was upside down, I had to crawl out through the broken driver side window, thank God it was busted out or I don't know if I would have had the leg strength to kick it out myself.

I was also thankful it had not been raining more then it had been, as the car would have filled with water as the ditch I was in is very deep and hold water when it has been raining.

Anyways, I am thinking of taking pics of what is left of our car to show you guys.

If anyone needs anything please feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail as that is no bother at all, and I will do my best to resond and to get your packages out asap. :)

Thanks for the support and understanding, it means a lot coming from you guys. I also am thankful to those who have bought from me, as this helps to pay my bills and will help to get us a new car as our old one is gone, sadly. :(

Thanks again my friends, I really appreciate it. :)

#203 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

Good news guys, I am able to get out of bed without being in too much pain. I am hoping to have most of my orders mailed out today, and the others out by tomorrow. That's if all goes as well as it has been so far today.

Again I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and well wishes, and for the patience you guys have showed me with shipping your games out. :)

Regards and a big thank you from me to all of you.

~
JR

#204 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:14 PM

Wanted to say that I am going to have half, or more of my orders shipped out today. So if you have been waiting (and I thank you for your patience with me) on a shipment to leave from me store then your wait is almost over.

I will PM tracking numbers out when I get them throughout the day and tomorrow. :)

#205 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:26 AM

Bump

fs_overall.png

#206 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

Bump

All packages sent out guys. If you need a tracking number please PM me. :)

I've also got another special to go along with my recovery, and that's The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for only $25. :)

Thanks for everyone's patience in my time of need, and also for buying from me.

#207 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

still no Skyrim 360?

Sadly, no. I am hoping by Tuesday at the latest I should have some more in, hopefully.

:)

#208 -Never4ever-

-Never4ever-

That Guy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:01 PM

PM Sent

#209 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:42 PM

Sadly, no. I am hoping by Tuesday at the latest I should have some more in, hopefully.

:)

Sweet. I would love skyrim for 360. But I know with everything going on, its been tough. Hope you get better.

#210 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:16 AM

Bump