Photo
- - - - -

Looking for CIB or carts of Super Nintendo games. Some boxes etc needed too: have-PP

• Please log in to reply
535 replies to this topic

#211 gmsick

gmsick

SAY IT WITH YA CHEST

• Silenced

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:43 AM

bump

#212 twztid13

twztid13

Infinite backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:04 AM

PM'ing with a few questions & an offer.

#213 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

Bump

Looking for Blu Ray and G1(X-Box 360) steelbooks.

Mainly the Skyrim one and the Modern Warfare collection set. Does not matter to me if the games are included or not.

Would prefer if the steelbooks are still sealed but will take mint ones too. :)

Thanks,
J Rokk

:bouncy:

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

#214 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

Bump

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

#215 fmz65

fmz65

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:55 AM

Hey J Rokk, I'd figure I'd help you with a bump and ask a question.

How do you get these games for so cheap that you're able to sell them at these prices?

#216 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:54 AM

Bump

Special for a few days - sealed copies of Battlefield 3 limited edition for only $35 while they last so hurry and shoot that PM. :)

#217 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:41 PM

Bumpity

#218 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:13 AM

Bump

PM me with some offers guys. I need to get off of some of this older stock to hsve money to buy more stock.

Also, I should have Final Fantasy 13-2, sealed, and ready to sell on day one release.

Not sure on a price point yet but you guys know me it will be an excellent one that will beat Amazon's price as I always do with all my games.

So if you are wanting it you might think of pre-ordering it from me so to lock in your fresh new copy. :)

One last thing, I will have all my packages in the mail tomorrow so if you have ordered something from me this past week all will be sent off by tomorrow. As I said to a lot of you I am sorry for the late send offs on your merch.

The wreck I was in and having to haggle with the insurance people have took a tole on me, and also having to worry about finding a new car that my fsamily can afford is another hassle.

Bottom line I am truly sorry you guys have had to wait do long on getting your games etc. :(

~
JR

#219 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:44 AM

How's it going

#220 koolhand nick

koolhand nick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:49 AM

Bump, Black Ops Precision aim controller New, for Modern Warfare 3?

#221 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

Today only - official Micro 320 gig hard drives, $68 shipped. Like it or your money back. ;)

#222 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:57 PM

No black ops for xbox? or mario party for wii??

#223 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

No black ops for xbox? or mario party for wii??

PM sent my friend. I think you will like what you read. ;)

#224 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:45 AM

Bump

#225 astr0boy

astr0boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:24 AM

Bump

PM sent. Have a free bump!

#226 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

Bump

If anyone wants the $68 deal on the HDD they better PM me fast as it is almost over with.

#227 ray2dee

ray2dee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:28 AM

Just looking at this thread everytime I'm on has me wanting to make an offer on Sonic Generations 3DS I just don't wanna spend money if it isn't good but here's my bump

#228 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

Bump

#229 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

Bump

#230 MetallicAttack

MetallicAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:09 AM

For some reason I can't send you a pm. You still have Dead Island for Xbox available?
Posted Image

#231 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:34 AM

How much for
Modern Warfare 3 ps3
Uncharted 3
Skyrim ps3
Red Dead Redemption - Game of the Year edition ps3
Gears of war 3
The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

#232 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:44 AM

PM's sent out guys. :)

#233 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:55 AM

Updated with a lot of new stuff.

I've added sealed copies of Mario Party 8, and New Super Mario Brothers for the Wii. Also added 60 day playtime cards for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

New Blu Rays include: Real Steel, Abduction, and Paranormal Activity 3 director's cut.

Also added Black Ops (sealed) for the X-Box 360.

#234 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:39 PM

Bump

#235 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

Bump

#236 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:27 AM

Bump

For anyone needing any 60 day Old Republic playcards, I am selling them for $25 a piece or two for $47.50. :)

#237 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

Bump

Shoot me a PM and lets work out some deals guys/gals.

#238 Ignis

Ignis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:54 AM

What is the Price for Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3?

#239 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

Bump

#240 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

Bump