$50 Best Buy gift card @ mycokerewards

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
My Coke Rewards has a Best Buy $50 gift card available for 1000pts, this isn't a gaming deal per se but you could use the GC on gaming related purchases. I thought I should post it here to give a little heads up for MCR members to get into a good deal. I grabbed one myself hopefully it will arrive in time for black friday

EDIT: $50 Gift card is OOS but there still a $25 GC available here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info

I had just under 600 points, waiting to get some kind of gift card and saw they had a $25 Home Depot card for 500 points so I got that.

that's awesome. if i didn't spend 600 of my 800 points last month on everybody dance then that would have been even better. i flipped that for $24 at bestbuy so i guess it's all good. peace

Hm, I have 833 points and a bunch of unused codes, I wonder if I'll be able to make it to 1000 before these are gone.

Looks like they also have $25 Southwest gift cards and Home Depot gift cards for 500 points. Along with various others.

I got in on this. Had 1014 points. Most of the MCR stuff is worthless to me and I've been spending a lot at BB lately so this is pretty sweet.

[quote name='Blabadon']Hmm, might sign up for this, how many points is one bottle or can?[/QUOTE]

One bottle is 3 points, 12 pack is 10 points, and a 24 pack is 20 points.

Woo, jackpot! Thanks for the heads-up! I was sitting on 8000 points- this is the best redemption deal for me in recent memory.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Woo, jackpot! Thanks for the heads-up! I was sitting on 8000 points- this is the best redemption deal for me in recent memory.[/QUOTE]

Same situation here. When stuff like this shows up, it only usually last a couple of hours before they sell out.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']One bottle is 3 points, 12 pack is 10 points, and a 24 pack is 20 points.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow.. O_O
Thanks though.

[quote name='Nohbdy']How badly does one have to fuck up their diet in order to get that many points?[/QUOTE]

Some soda has no calories. True story.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Some soda has no calories. True story.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't believe everything you hear:)
It might not have calories but it makes up for it with other crap. True story.

[quote name='rey6eric']You shouldn't believe everything you hear:)
It might not have calories but it makes up for it with other crap. True story.[/QUOTE]

What? You mean thousands of bottles of diet coke isn't good for you?

The early days of the my coke rewards program was great I really cleaned up. But in the last couple of years most of what they have had is junk and the point values were sky high. This is a great deal however, wish I had more than 1300 points. Thanks OP you rock!

I'm at 820. Considering it says limited time, probably won't get enough by then. If not, I'm just saving till some concert comes along and use them for Live Nation gift cards.

Thanks OP, In for one.

Health impact aside, there are plenty of ways to get these points without drinking soda.I pick them up from the 12 packs in the fridge at work and family. It's totally worth it. Plus with their coke rewards plus you can use cash + points to buy some nice stuff with a substantial discount.

[quote name='SteveGo']Hm, I have 833 points and a bunch of unused codes, I wonder if I'll be able to make it to 1000 before these are gone.

Looks like they also have $25 Southwest gift cards and Home Depot gift cards for 500 points. Along with various others.[/QUOTE]

There is a limit of points you can redeem each week though. It's only 120, so even if you had enough, you would not be able to redeem all the 167pts you are short.

I am in the same boat. I got Everybody Dance PS3 a few weeks back and traded it in to BB for $30, so I don't have enough points anymore even though I have codes sitting here that might bring me over the 1000pts required for this awesome deal.

thanks OP in for one as well. Wish I could a gotten another but sadly I gave up on soda a while back so I only had 1,128 left.

[quote name='AlwaysGetsWasted']Thanks OP, In for one.

Health impact aside, there are plenty of ways to get these points without drinking soda.I pick them up from the 12 packs in the fridge at work and family. It's totally worth it. Plus with their coke rewards plus you can use cash + points to buy some nice stuff with a substantial discount.[/QUOTE]

You get codes with Powerade and Dasani water as well.

Thanks OP. Great deal for those who drink an unholy amount of soda.

I probably have enough points laying around... but the damned redemption limit.

Damn, I had given up hope on finding something cool at MCR so I used up all the points I had a few months ago. Now I only have about 500. :(

[quote name='Nohbdy']How badly does one have to fuck up their diet in order to get that many points?[/QUOTE]
I get lemonade or fruit punch all the time that has points on the boxes. Not all of it is just soda. Now that I know MCR actually has shit worth something from time to time, I really should start redeeming the codes rather than just recycling the boxes.

[quote name='cheeky']Is there a way to buy these points in bulk and redeem them in a profiteering manner?[/QUOTE]
Lol, I highly doubt it but you'd be the only Coke Baron out there.

I had a few hundred points with them one time but I guess I waited too long to add more and they just deleted all of them. I think that's complete bullshit and after that I just stopped entering codes :(

[quote name='ssjmichael']I had a few hundred points with them one time but I guess I waited too long to add more and they just deleted all of them. I think that's complete bullshit and after that I just stopped entering codes :([/QUOTE]
Huh, on second thought I probably won't waste my time then.

[quote name='Jodou']Huh, on second thought I probably won't waste my time then.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you have to submit at least 1 code every 90 days or so, otherwise you lose them all.

I'd been sitting on THOUSANDS until they had the PS3 NBA 2K11 deal late last year, finally burned through my remaining 1000 or so today with the GCs.

In honesty, the rules of how many codes you can enter per day, etc. make the process impossible. The old rules particularly sucked. How people could have that many points STILL means they are religiously entering codes and never cashing out.

[quote name='GenPirate']It's dead anyway. The site says limited time only and below that it says OOS.[/QUOTE]

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/$25-best-buy-gift-card/15689

$25 Card was still in stock, but 1 per person (lower threshold of 500 points).

That and Home Depot $25 seem to be the only things left. And the points to dollar conversion is even.

bread's done
Back