Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Dec 2011 issue) - Catherine,Warhammer,Red Faction - $20 off

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
From the Atgamer facebook page

Look out for our November issue, on sale 11/27!

@Gamer Magazine Issue 15 - December 2011

Coupons ($130 worth) in this issue are:

• $10 off L.A. Noire (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Catherine (PS3, X360)
• $20 off LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS3, Wii, X360, NDS, 3DS)
• $20 off Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (X360)
• $20 off Tritton AX180, AX 720, AX Pro, and Gears of War 3 headsets
• 30% off Any one pre-owned game

That's funny, I still haven't gotten my November issue in the mail and I signed up for GCU on day 1.

BB needs to get their shit together.:roll:

Lots of potential again here. Would like to see LA Noire for $20 to grab it for $10. Would also grab Catherine if it were on sale for $30 and get it for $10. Hopefully we see a few go on sale for $30.

Like everyone else, hoping for a Warhammer sale & wondering which version of LA Noire that's for. Tho if the price was right I'd bite on the original.

The rz card takes off 10% from used games right ? If so the card with the used coupon in the mag can get me a used zelda 3ds for 22 $ or so as the used price is 34.99 of im not mistaken. there Some nice stacking potental here as well (particulary harry potter). A catherine sale would be great too

I was wondering what Enuf was talking about when he said 40% off used game with the coupon. I had completely forgot about the fact that I get 10% off used games with my Gamer's Club Unlocked membership.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Yeah the 30% (40% w/unlocked) is awesome. Dead Island (if I can find one) for $26 thanks![/QUOTE]

Explain how I can get this for $26?

[quote name='TheBomb69']Explain how I can get this for $26?[/QUOTE]

the 30% off coupon along with the 10% for unlocked mebers brings the price down to $26 (used)

[quote name='cancerman1120']$30 or less for Harry Potter? Nephew Xmas gift found.[/QUOTE]

Just picked it up at Walmart with the exclusive DLC for $29.96+tax. It's listed as a "Rollback" in their Toyland Gift Book located all over the store. They needed to price match their own add, but I had no problems.

[quote name='Abeja']Lots of potential again here. Would like to see LA Noire for $20 to grab it for $10. Would also grab Catherine if it were on sale for $30 and get it for $10. Hopefully we see a few go on sale for $30.[/QUOTE]If you don't wanna wait it's $20 new @ target now
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9073029#post9073029

[quote name='argyle']Like everyone else, hoping for a Warhammer sale & wondering which version of LA Noire that's for. Tho if the price was right I'd bite on the original.[/QUOTE]ask & yee shall recieve^^^ not as good as $10 but at least the base TIV is $10:whistle2:k:idea:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx enuf. May use quite a few of these. Of course they put a Tritton coupon in there when I'm trying to sell my sealed ax180's. You wanna fight best buy!!?

[quote name='Abeja']Yeah i saw ur thread. pretty good timing. Im gonna wait tho for a $10 price w/ coupon. Hopefully the price holds at Target and I can PM at BestBuy then use coupon.[/QUOTE]I think you'd be wise to pm the $20 @ BB now to ensure you'll have a copy to get since BF will definitely clean out stock. This will be the 1st BF/Xmas season with @gamer coupon stacking & the recent unlocked stuff(new members from the 5 for $100 deal) will bring more foot traffic as well.

[quote name='Enuf']I think you'd be wise to pm the $20 @ BB now to ensure you'll have a copy to get since BF will definitely clean out stock. This will be the 1st BF/Xmas season with @gamer coupon stacking & the recent unlocked stuff(new members from the 5 for $100 deal) will bring more foot traffic as well.[/QUOTE]

This @gamer starts the week after Black Friday, the prior @gamer ends just before BF.

We've seen sales on every game given a coupon the past 2 mags, so its pretty safe to say we'll see these games go on sale. I don't want to jinx it though:whistle2:#

[quote name='Foladar']This @gamer starts the week after Black Friday, the prior @gamer ends just before BF.[/QUOTE]you miss understand me, last yr there's wasn't alot of people w/subs, willing to pay $5 for a mag with coupons that didn't stack or unlocked members at all now you have those people along with people who joined for the 5 for $100 deal as well. That means more people that aren't CAG's may look at the $10 off coupon as a true "deal' thus removing stock of the title especially as the top tier AAA high demand titles evaporate from BF sales. I've been in BB following the BF frenzy & stock get real slim real fast so this is the type of title that could move.

Probably one of if not the best batch of coupons I've seen yet. I will be using the warhammer and catherine coupon if they go one sale for $40. Most likely will use the 30% off a used game and would use the Lego potter if I didn't already get in on the deathly hallows part 2/Lego potter deal.

Probably one of if not the best batch of coupons I've seen yet. I will be using the warhammer and catherine coupon if they go one sale for $40. Most likely will use the 30% off a used game and would use the Lego potter if I didn't already get in on the deathly hallows part 2/Lego potter deal. Just a heads up for anyone looking for red faction,it's under $10 used at gamefly.

[quote name='Vap']Probably one of if not the best batch of coupons I've seen yet.[/QUOTE]I don't know the 1st set of stacking coupons was so so good I got AC:B for $15, DA2/shift 2 for $20 ea & most importantly the 50% off used game coupon. I flipped so much that it paid off the 5 for $100 with ease. But this is a good month too I just want them to keep it going :applause:

[quote name='Enuf']I don't know the 1st set of stacking coupons was so so good I got AC:B for $15, DA2/shift 2 for $20 ea & most importantly the 50% off used game coupon. I flipped so much that it paid off the 5 for $100 with ease. But this is a good month too I just want them to keep it going :applause:[/QUOTE]

Oh true. I forgot about those coupons...wish my best buy had the gamers club when that was going on.

[quote name='Enuf']I don't know the 1st set of stacking coupons was so so good I got AC:B for $15, DA2/shift 2 for $20 ea & most importantly the 50% off used game coupon. I flipped so much that it paid off the 5 for $100 with ease. But this is a good month too I just want them to keep it going :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yup, in my opinion that was the best batch of coupons by a large margin; especially since DA2 and Shift were pretty new releases, and you could snag them for dirt cheap when everyone else was still rocking MSRP.

The only coupon that tickles my fancy is the Catherine coupon - but the fact that BB carries the edited box makes me doubt I'll actually go for it unless it hits like $15 or less.

$40 or $45 sales that stack for warhammer and catherine and I'm sold.

Nice batch of coupons. Hopefully it makes up for last month.

I'm going to be getting both Skyrim and MW3 in the mail from amazon in a couple days, but if I can I'm going to sell MW3 and try to find a used copy at BB since it would be ~$27 with the coupon. That would save me about $20 if I bought it used, so that's probably what I'll do.

Those coupons IMO were better... I actually used all the ones you mentioned (that's saying something considering I almost never use more than 1 coupon from each month's issue). I haven't used any coupons from this month besides the B2G1, which wasn't even part of this month's coupons.

[quote name='mattcube64']Yup, in my opinion that was the best batch of coupons by a large margin; especially since DA2 and Shift were pretty new releases, and you could snag them for dirt cheap when everyone else was still rocking MSRP[/QUOTE]$35-$45 TIV at some places $30-$35 for AC + the used games being $20 or less some with HUGE $40 TIV had me buying 10+ mags.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Those coupons IMO were better... I actually used all the ones you mentioned (that's saying something considering I almost never use more than 1 coupon from each month's issue). I haven't used any coupons from this month besides the B2G1, which wasn't even part of this month's coupons.[/QUOTE]I think the Jan, Feb & March will be the best of the bunch just b/c of all the AAA titles from the 5 for $100 deal will see there way into the mag + sales/MSRP drops.(AC:R, GoW3, UC3, Forza4)

bread's done
Back