YMMV Deus Ex Human Revolution 19.97 @ PC Richard

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 macgruuber

macgruuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:53 PM

as the title says i found Deus Ex for PS3 on clearance at a PC Richard for 19.97.
Spoiler

idk how to upload an image, or am i even able to? (willing to pm someone the pic of game+receipt for proof to post)

also saw dead space 2 limited edition on clearance for $19.97
and some other games i don't care can't to remember

Edited by macgruuber, 21 November 2011 - 05:39 AM.

darknite13.png

#2 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:58 PM

If you are telling the truth i gotta check my pc richards out ! Of course with my horrible luck in clearance its probibly not going to happen lol
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#3 jumpiestranger2

jumpiestranger2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:31 PM

If only I had one close to me.

#4 deantjeep

deantjeep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:47 AM

as the title says i found Deus Ex for PS3 on clearance at a PC Richard for 19.97.

Spoiler

I believe you can play this either first person or third person. Check it out.

#5 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:55 AM

First person 75% of the time, third person when in cover. It can be far from a traditional FPS if you choose.

#6 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

I believe you can play this either first person or third person. Check it out.

It's 3rd person only in parts. It's not optional.

Like Blabadon said, it can be FAR from FPS. I barely even use my weapons. Sneaking, hacking terminals, persuasion.. no need for a gun!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 macgruuber

macgruuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:08 AM

From what i saw in the video reviews i liked how the game was but my dislike for the first person perspective of it made me return it. If it was third person 75% and first person 25% i wouldve kept it. I wouldve even perferred over the shoulder a la the past 2 resident evils or dead space.

#8 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:01 AM

can anyone else verify this? I'd hate to waste a trip out there, but i suppose that's the risk ya run with ymmv
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#9 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

Im going tommorow morning so Ill let you guys know
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#10 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

can anyone please post pics and details if they find the game for $20?

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#11 Jurassic425

Jurassic425

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:21 PM

Thanks for posting TC, but I gotta say that I hate YMMV posts with no evidence whatsoever. No link, no receipt, no photo from the store. Sometimes it has to be that way though.

#12 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

Blah, no dice on deus ex. The guy wouldn't even scan it so I said Fuck it. I'll probibly get the game next year anyway
Currently playing

#13 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:34 PM

I have a PC Richard down the street from me but I can never find a deal there not even the advertised ones.
121056.png
Preorders: :xb1: Destiny :xb1: Forza Horizon 2 :xb1: The Evil Within :xb1: Farcry 4 :xb1: The Division[/size]

Anyone know a sure-fire way to exploit this? Should I simply make more Kongregate accounts using different emails to get more codes or should I delete and re-download the app as well?

The moment I realized CAG was entirely different monster than it was in 2011

#14 Jurassic425

Jurassic425

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:50 PM

Blah, no dice on deus ex. The guy wouldn't even scan it so I said Fuck it. I'll probibly get the game next year anyway

Wouldn't even scan it? It sounds like there's story behind this. I would have said "I want to buy it", and then if the price was higher than I thought I would have told him never mind.

#15 whats_the_word

whats_the_word

That Broad!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:28 PM

Wouldn't even scan it? It sounds like there's story behind this. I would have said "I want to buy it", and then if the price was higher than I thought I would have told him never mind.

THIS...I've only been in Richards once when they opened last year so IDK how they usually operate but that seems like poor cutomer service.

#16 darken

darken

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:18 AM

I try to stay away from there as much as possible. It appears as if everyone is commission based and no one wants to speak to me because I guess everyone believes I'm a teenager even though I'm in my 30's. Even if I inquire about a high price item, they brush me off. I can't figure out how they've survived so long with that mentality.

This is a nice price, but just like strait edge, I'm not going to waste my time since they will most likely give me the same treatment.
Posted Image