YMMV Deus Ex Human Revolution 19.97 @ PC Richard

macgruuber

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
as the title says i found Deus Ex for PS3 on clearance at a PC Richard for 19.97.
bought it but returned because i looked at a review after and saw its a first person game, i am trash at those so i changed my mind (if it were third person def wouldve kept it)

idk how to upload an image, or am i even able to? (willing to pm someone the pic of game+receipt for proof to post)

also saw dead space 2 limited edition on clearance for $19.97
and some other games i don't care can't to remember

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='macgruuber']as the title says i found Deus Ex for PS3 on clearance at a PC Richard for 19.97.
bought it but returned because i looked at a review after and saw its a first person game, i am trash at those so i changed my mind (if it were third person def wouldve kept it)
[/QUOTE]

I believe you can play this either first person or third person. Check it out.

[quote name='deantjeep']I believe you can play this either first person or third person. Check it out.[/QUOTE]

It's 3rd person only in parts. It's not optional.

Like Blabadon said, it can be FAR from FPS. I barely even use my weapons. Sneaking, hacking terminals, persuasion.. no need for a gun!

From what i saw in the video reviews i liked how the game was but my dislike for the first person perspective of it made me return it. If it was third person 75% and first person 25% i wouldve kept it. I wouldve even perferred over the shoulder a la the past 2 resident evils or dead space.

Thanks for posting TC, but I gotta say that I hate YMMV posts with no evidence whatsoever. No link, no receipt, no photo from the store. Sometimes it has to be that way though.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Blah, no dice on deus ex. The guy wouldn't even scan it so I said fuck it. I'll probibly get the game next year anyway[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't even scan it? It sounds like there's story behind this. I would have said "I want to buy it", and then if the price was higher than I thought I would have told him never mind.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Wouldn't even scan it? It sounds like there's story behind this. I would have said "I want to buy it", and then if the price was higher than I thought I would have told him never mind.[/QUOTE]
THIS...I've only been in Richards once when they opened last year so IDK how they usually operate but that seems like poor cutomer service.

I try to stay away from there as much as possible. It appears as if everyone is commission based and no one wants to speak to me because I guess everyone believes I'm a teenager even though I'm in my 30's. Even if I inquire about a high price item, they brush me off. I can't figure out how they've survived so long with that mentality.

This is a nice price, but just like strait edge, I'm not going to waste my time since they will most likely give me the same treatment.

bread's done
Back