Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition 28.95 at Buy.com /$8 shipping

[quote name='ssjmichael']First it's not sold by Buy.com, it's a third part, and second it's $8.00 shipping which mostly kills the deal.[/QUOTE]

True, but if u wanted or had a Frys close by you could try to pm there.

[quote name='OoMrServ0n']True, but if u wanted or had a Frys close by you could try to pm there.[/QUOTE]

Fry's matches the delivered price, which in this case is $36.95, again not much of a deal.

You need to put the shipping cost in the title or description as it's misleading.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Fry's matches the delivered price, which in this case is $36.95, again not much of a deal.

You need to put the shipping cost in the title or description as it's misleading.[/QUOTE]

Title fixed, i guess my frys employees happen to be cool because i have gotten two games pm without shipping taken into account.

[quote name='Blaster man']We're living in crazy land.
Halo 3 $5
Halo 1 $30[/QUOTE]

It's so silly when people just think remastered releases of older games can just be considered perfectly equivalent to the original in terms of value. Notable examples I can remember at the moment include Super Mario All-Stars and Ocarina of Time 3D.

Halo Anniversary isn't just a port of Halo 1. The visuals have been excellently remastered with widescreen support added, putting it largely on par with current titles. You also get online co-op, online multiplayer on some original maps, and achievements, none of which are available on a Halo 1 disc.

Maybe I can understand this reasoning for an XBLA straight port of classic arcade games but even then online play, achievements, and the ability to play it on a modern system are added. Obviously, you can decide however you'd like to spend your gaming dollars but it's misleading to consider all re-releases simple ports.

bread's done
Back