Pokemon 3D Game

An open world Pokemon game would be amazing. Not sure Bethesda's the company for it, they'd probably be able to make an excellent Zelda game, though.

Personally I always thought if Nintendo made a full on Pokemon MMO type of game it would be awesome. It wouldn't be a traditional MMO style of game, but more so take the traditional pokemon formula but add in tons of players so you can duel in the world anytime (of course both people would have to agree). Plus have things like gyms or some levels be instance type levels where each person has a separate instance of it.

[quote name='doodofdoods']An open world Pokemon game would be amazing. Not sure Bethesda's the company for it, they'd probably be able to make an excellent Zelda game, though.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo is holding Zelda down pretty well. I don't think that series needs any chances.

I think they could do it, easily. I just really wish it would happen. I really don't understand why they haven't made one yet. The only hard would be the transition between battle and roaming. I suppose the same system would work, but it would be cool if they came up with one more like the cartoon. I would definitely want the game to be similar to the cartoon.

bread's done
Back