WWE 12 (360/PS3) $47 + $10 Credit at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
:360: WWE '12
:ps3: WWE '12

[quote name='mgford11']I posted this in the thread(s) as well; but a warning to CAGs, forums are saying the Amazon is having issues getting stock of this at all, and has pushed all orders, even pre-orders out to a Delivery Date of 11/29 w/ Prime shipping - 1 week after release.[/QUOTE]

Only one review out so far:
IGN 9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Dam I'm so tempted to buy this. I have a $20 cert just waiting to be used but I've been saving it for the Black Friday deals... Have no idea what to do! :(

I posted this in the thread(s) as well; but a warning to CAGs, forums are saying the Amazon is having issues getting stock of this at all, and has pushed all orders, even pre-orders out to a Delivery Date of 11/29 w/ Prime shipping - 1 week after release.

[quote name='mgford11']I posted this in the thread(s) as well; but a warning to CAGs, forums are saying the Amazon is having issues getting stock of this at all, and has pushed all orders, even pre-orders out to a Delivery Date of 11/29 w/ Prime shipping - 1 week after release.[/QUOTE]
Looks like this is true according to their delivery date estimate for my prime account. Odd.

IGN is the only review I know of for this game but they gave it a 9.0 so definitely seems worth it if youre into wrestling.

Must resist. In the last month I've bought…

Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Skyrim
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Skyward Sword

This deal may be too good to pass up though, especially since I have enough Amazon credit to cover it.

Meh. I bit. First wrestling game I've bought in..almost 10 years. Think the last one I bought was Shut Your Mouth on the PS2.

[quote name='TraBuch']Meh. I bit. First wrestling game I've bought in..almost 10 years. Think the last one I bought was Shut Your Mouth on the PS2.[/QUOTE]
Yeah almost same deal for me but I couldnt do it. I still have sealed copies from release date of Deus Ex, Gears 3, and Dark Souls to play. Plus havent touched Batman, am on chapter 5 of Uncharted 3, and just got Rayman, Saints Row, and Skyrim. And getting Zelda in the morning. I think I'll wait for this one.

edit: forgot about Mario 3d land and Last Specter. I've beaten world one of Mario at least. I'm pretty hardcore like that.

[quote name='backseatdog']Was thinking of posting this. Amazon PM'ed Target, I believe.[/QUOTE]

Well really they PM'ed them and then threw $10 at you too! $47 PLUS the $10 Amazon credit?! In for one. I'm fully engrossed in Skyrim, waiting an extra week won't bother me at all

Going to try and get a BestBuy price match seeing as I have credit there. People have been saying this is the best Wrestling game since Here Comes The Pain & No Mercy.

I ordered it, but it says 2 day shipping estimated delivery is the 29th? Is that because people are ordering like crazy or the holiday?

I placed a order for this a few days ago when it was full price. I'm debating whether to cancel and reorder to make sure I get this price. Except I used my Skyrim credit on it, and if I do I'm afraid to run into some problem if I do. I'm just hope that pre-order price guarantee kicks in, which hasn't as of yet according to my account but it hasn't let me down so far.

Off side of the ordering part I'm actually really excited for this release. Something that I haven't been for a wrestling game for quite a long time now.
We finally get Demolition, they're bringing back the LOD Road Warriors, we're getting Edge & Christian 5 sec pose attire down the line. As to numerous short lived single teams. It's shaping up to be a year of the tag team with this release. It just saddens me that there's no Hart Foundation, I mean you brought back LOD why not the HF THQ? That and where the hell is Marty Jannety with Shawn Michaels alternate Rocker attire dam it!:lol:

If you cancel it, the credit should go right back to you.

Oh and the reviews for this are great. They said to forget all about SvR.

Anyone know how gamestop handles preorder cancellations? do they give you back your cash or do they just give you credit?
this deal is too good to not go with Amazon(even with the delayed shipping), you save almost $30 and no way is a dlc shirt worth $30 extra.

I'll just pm it at Best Buy on Tuesday. I'd rather get it on launch day at $47 without the bonus credit than waiting a week for Amazon to deliver it.

I don't know how much Amazon uses UPS for it's Two-Day Prime shipping anymore, (locally they've gone to shitty Prestiege) but UPS is also not fully operational on Friday, doing mostly just international shipments and no normal home or business delivery.

Taking that into account if they're using UPS and you're getting it two-day and Amazon sends it out on Tuesday you'll have it Monday 11/28 if everything goes smoothly.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']If they had release date delivery I would have jumped on this. :([/QUOTE]

yeah i really want to get into this over the holiday. I don't want to wait for another week after I have a ton of time off to be able to play.

I bit. I'm actually happy that the release is delayed. If the reviews suck, I'll just cancel. I still have Skyrim to keep me occupied.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Looks like this is true according to their delivery date estimate for my prime account. Odd.

IGN is the only review I know of for this game but they gave it a 9.0 so definitely seems worth it if youre into wrestling.[/QUOTE]

I contacted Amazon about that, since my account showed the same thing. They told me that the delivery estimates on WWE '12 are wrong for some reason, and that despite what it says, that I should be receiving the game between Nov. 23rd - Nov. 25th.

Anyway, just contacted CS to get my price adjusted on my order. I know pre-order price guarantee would cover this, but so can a quick e-mail to CS.

Dunno why, but I'm super tempted for this. I haven't played a Wrestling game since the PS2 days. I think it was the Macho Man video I saw the other day.....

In 4 one! Came out to $7 out-of-pocket after using a couple of $20 promo game credits I still had. This is a great deal...$47 for the game, The Rock DLC, and an extra $10 code that can be used on almost anything sold by Amazon (excluding Kindle, MP3's, and downloads).

Also, there's 2 reviews out so far GamingXP: 92 and IGN 9.0...so it's good to know the series has finally received a much needed upgrade in the gameplay department...can't wait! Thanks Cheapy!

Now to save the rest of my gift card balance for BF. ;)

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I was going to try to get Walmart to price match this on release day, but this is even better. Thanks CheapyD![/QUOTE]

You'll get the $47adjustment. Though they might/will give you trouble with the $10 future credit considering they usually don't match Amazon.

I would've bought it from Amazon, but I really want to play during the Thanksgiving break. Going with GameStop (or K Mart when they get their shit together).

[quote name='The Bryant']I would've bought it from Amazon, but I really want to play during the Thanksgiving break. Going with GameStop (or K Mart when they get their shit together).[/QUOTE]

If you're buying it outright without any credit to burn, why not pick it up at Target where it'll be $47 on release day?

I was gonna buy it from amazon but for the past month they hemd and hawd bout release date/one day shipping...so fugem.

I'll get either the pm @ walmart or use my sywrr rewards points @kmart.

[quote name='Scorch']If you're buying it outright without any credit to burn, why not pick it up at Target where it'll be $47 on release day?[/QUOTE]

Maybe he really wants miz's extra attire or maybe he not a tru CAG lol.

TEMPTATION ALERT TEMPTATION ALERT ! could this game fill my wrestling game thirst ? Havent enjoyed a wrestling game since smackdown here comes the pain. It does suck though that they have so many dlc characters before release (put them all on the disk you fuckers !). Not to mention this pops up on the same day of the rock's in ring return in MY HOME TOWN !. master cm punk what should i do ?

[quote name='Scorch']If you're buying it outright without any credit to burn, why not pick it up at Target where it'll be $47 on release day?[/QUOTE]

Release day???!!! I thought that price was going to be applied on Friday!
If I can get it at Target for $47 on 11/22 and get The Rock, I'll be pre-ordering the game there ASAP!

I emailed Amazon about the Target ad, they just said about price guarantee, and thought I meant it was an online price. so i responded that I would just get BB to price match Target...then a little while later i saw a post about the price drop, so i reserved it on Amazon while they offered it for $47 w $10 credit. Guess my email to them did work

WWE All Stars was fantastic and they've pushed this reboot hype so hard I think I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Could not possibly be the worst purchase I've made this year

Why isn't Amazon offering release day shipping for .99 cents? If they had that on here I would order now. As it is, the free shipping will probably have arriving early December.

SWAG!
My Target has it! They're already selling it for some reason....I'm gonna go there real quick to buy the game before I head out to Survivor Series.
Thank you my fellow CAG'ers!!!

bread's done
Back