339 replies to this topic

#331 Barry Burton

Barry Burton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:05 AM

Read the OP of the K-Mart thread.

i read it

i didn't get a coupon, i mentioned it to the salesperson and she said there isn't one

can i just take the receipt back after thanksgiving and be given a coupon?

#332 Keen314

Keen314

CAGsiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:38 AM

i read it

Try again?

To receive gaming coupons you must be a Shop Your Way Rewards member. It's free and only takes a couple of minutes to sign up in store.

#333 icedrake523

icedrake523

Good News Everyone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:47 AM

Anyone think the B1G1 40% off on 3DS games is worth it? With my $17 GC, I could get Super Mario 3D Land and Star Fox 64 3D for about $47.

#334 Sartori

Sartori

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 10:08 AM

Hey guys, question about something.

I preordered Zelda CE from BB a while back, but since it "comes out" on the 20th, do I still qualify for this gift card? Or do I not get it because I'm not here, buying it today (or the days after) release? Can I get them to "pricematch" their own deal...?

EDIT: I saw it "excludes prior purchases". So.. what was my incentive for preordering again? Is this what punishment feels like?

#335 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:43 PM

Did anyone find anything good with the 20% off deal at Best Buy?

#336 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

Any suggestion for another DS game for a 5 year old? My son is getting a DS for Christmas and I know he wants the "Magic School Bus: Oceans" game, but I'd like to take advantage of the 40% off a second game at TRU. I actually already picked up a few DS games at Costco previously during their sale (Ivy The Kiwi, Rune Factory).
Posted Image

#337 snowmint

snowmint

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

can you pm the target WWE 12 deal at bby and get the rock DVD?

#338 cheapomonkey

cheapomonkey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:10 AM

damn. i wish i knew about the kmart deal earlier. if i had gotten there on monday i might have gotten one of the bundles.

at least i got the game with a $20 coupon there tonight. that is the best deal i've seen. besides, i don't really NEED another wii remote.

#339 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:30 AM

just came back from BB. i got 2 rainchecks for the zelda bundle because they ran oos for this week and I should be getting them by next monday morning. the register says 6 copies are coming in.

i received an email from Mark K. about the $20 gaming coupon which didn't applied towards zelda bundle so they sent me a $25 gift card.

#340 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

How does that Rock DVD work with the new WWE 12 game? I just picked it up last night. Was I suppose to get the Rock DVD and was it suppose to ring up free?