Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/20/11 to 11/23/11) Zelda: Skyward Sword Deals

• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#31 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

$150 Wii w/New Super Mario and Skyward Sword is pretty damn good, particularly if all you want to play is the new Zelda...

Edited by coolz481, 16 November 2011 - 09:27 AM.

\\:D/

#32 io

io

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:23 AM

Hmmm - maybe can price match the Skylanders bundle at Best Buy (to use my credit there). That's still way more than I'd usually pay for something like that (I missed the B1G1 glitch), but I need something for my son's birthday early December and that would work nicely.

Still, I'm wondering if that is a sign it might be prevalent in Black Friday deals (and in particular Amazon).

#33 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:37 AM

$10 GC for slyward sword & its the final 5th game for bestbuy promo.
Awesome!!
Thanks OP.

It's the 5th game for me as well for the promo, nice little bonus to finish it with! :D

Just wish my local BB (Cerritos, CA) was doing a midnight release for it... :cry:

#34 VexxedCS

VexxedCS

Dirty Nihilist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:07 AM

WWE 12 for $47 on release day?

#35 mattcube64

mattcube64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:11 AM

Very good deal on the 3DS if you don't want a Mario or Zelda game next week. Man, over $100 less than I paid earlier this year, lol. Still love the thing to death.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#36 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:36 AM

Might pick it up at Target now if Gamestop wont price match it.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#37 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:13 AM

Nice deal on WWE 12. Might be able to order from BestBuy.com, get their bonus $10 coupon, and get the price matched down to $47. Not sure if I should bite.

#38 lacertile

lacertile

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

disregard - the release date changed...

What release date?

And if WWE 12 will be $47 at Target, I wonder if Amazon will price match it?

#39 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

well i can pm batman down another $5.

#40 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:02 PM

I was thinking of PM it as well, but I have only until tomorrow.

#41 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:37 PM

I will be doing the same.

#42 hellboypi

hellboypi

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:04 PM

I'm assuming the $10gc for Zelda won't show up online until Sunday - if at all?
Also, I'm wondering about availability of Bundle at my store. The regular edition shows up for in-store pick-up on 11/20 but not the bundle...

#43 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:16 PM

Even with the Mario Miniland game included in the bundle, it hurts my head that a 3DS is advertised at $25 less than a much older DSi XL model.

There's no price on the Wii bundle? If it's $149 w/ Zelda, and it's the older Gamecube model (which I'm fairly certain that package came with), it's almost worth it to pick up a 2nd as my 5 year old Wii is getting jittery.

#44 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:31 PM

Game deals everywhere are going to suck untill bf starts
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#45 icewolf74

icewolf74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

Very tempted by that Black Wii w/Zelda: SS bundle since I was planning on buying Zelda next week and don't own a Wii yet.

#46 devilmafia

devilmafia

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:13 PM

wow.. awesome deals..
"Yeah it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye" - Serious Sam :applause:

#47 danh35

danh35

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

I'm happy that Target's doing this, as I was looking for a good deal on it since Amazon doesn't look like they are offering release day delivery. Very good deal.

#48 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:19 PM

TRU is having Skylanders for $50 on BF, plus the B1G1 accessories. I may get the game now for the same price then hope for the best next week.
Posted Image

#49 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:21 PM

I might price match wwe 12 at bestbuy
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#50 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

If Kmart price matches, I could get WWE 12 for $17 after using $30 coupon from AC

#51 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

Added the price of the wii bundle in the OP.

Also I have no idea why the 3ds is cheaper than the dsi xl, but hey, whatever....

#52 AdamTen

AdamTen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

Even with the Mario Miniland game included in the bundle, it hurts my head that a 3DS is advertised at $25 less than a much older DSi XL model.

There's no price on the Wii bundle? If it's $149 w/ Zelda, and it's the older Gamecube model (which I'm fairly certain that package came with), it's almost worth it to pick up a 2nd as my 5 year old Wii is getting jittery.

That Wii is the new non-Gamecube model. No backward compatibility. It also seems to be replacing the Mario Kart bundle in stores (seeing very few of them around), so if you want a Wii with BC, you should probably go find a Mario Kart bundle quick.

#53 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, just saw that the Wii bundle is the Wii "Lite" and came to report my error. To be honest we only play a few Gamecube games, (I gave my Gamecube to my nephew when we purchased a Wii) but the boys play a lot of SSBB and Mario Kart and they like to use my off-brand wireless GC controllers for both of those, can't say I blame them. I still need to buy a PS2 so I'll pass on this.

Thanks for adding the price, still a good deal for anybody who is buying a Wii to play Skyward Sword. I'm planning on buying my wife a DSi XL which now costs more than a Wii w/ a brand new Zelda game, doesn't seem right.

#54 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

145 is a damn good price for a 3DS, but considering only game i want is mario 3d, together thats still like 200 with tax

Gonna wait until library is more fleshed out...

#55 platinumdragon7

platinumdragon7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:17 PM

Sweet deal on WWE '12. I've been holding out for something like this.
Follow me on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/platinumdragon7
Gaming videos, Food reviews, vlogs, more...

#56 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:14 PM

I'm going to pick up Zelda LE Bundle for my girlfriend for Christmas. If I can get it at Wal-Mart for $59.96 (Black Friday) then I'll return that copy. I'm going to try and get a copy of Dance Central 2 from Wal-mart along with Yakuza 4. Thanks OP!

Edited by CheapAssHustla, 16 November 2011 - 07:36 PM.
added words

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#57 Krate

Krate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:22 PM

Guess I'll get Birth by Sleep if I can find it. Can't beat $10.

#58 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

Thanks for the heads-up on Zelda:SS! I was thinking about going to Walmart for their BF deal ($59.96 for the LE versus MSRP) but obviously EFF that ;)

Also: I can't seem to find where I saw this this morning but I read that BestBuy is doing a 40% trade-in value bonus for trades toward pre-orders. Can someone confirm this? I have some games I want to put toward Skyward Sword: LE if this is the case. Thanks in advance :)

#59 bullseye

bullseye

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

Thanks OP but someone needs to clean your list up, its hard to get through

Glad that Skyward Sword comes with a gift card since I preordered it!

same here and also wwe12.

#60 jernau

jernau

Player of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

Hmm, so I still should be able to price adjust a previous Skylanders purchase at Best Buy, right? I realize their version was a little different with the extra vault thing included, but it's not like they run a SKU check.