Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/20/11 to 11/23/11) Zelda: Skyward Sword Deals

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#61 Indiana

Indiana

Over 3 decades of gaming!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:03 PM

Wow when did they make a wii that didn't play GC games... wow that sucks. I guess my old GC systems are worth keeping around.

#62 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:10 PM

Wow when did they make a wii that didn't play GC games... wow that sucks. I guess my old GC systems are worth keeping around.

Just recently. It's pretty dumb if you ask me.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#63 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

I'm assuming the $10gc for Zelda won't show up online until Sunday - if at all?
Also, I'm wondering about availability of Bundle at my store. The regular edition shows up for in-store pick-up on 11/20 but not the bundle...

I gave a call to my store and they said I could still pre-order it in-person. I take that with a grain of salt since the guy I talked to didn't seem to know what he was doing but at least that's a bit of hope.

#64 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

All I need to see is the TRU deal, and I'll be set to buy Skyward Sword.

Batsugunner.png

#65 cartman414

cartman414

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:20 PM

Just to make sure, I can pre-order this bad boy from Best Buy then score the card on release day?

#66 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:25 PM

I pre-ordered WWE '12 online so I could get the $10 digital gift card. I did in-store pick-up. Anyone know if I can get the free dvd also? Anyone have previous experience with something like this at Best Buy?

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#67 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:30 PM

WWE 12 for $47 on release day?

nice but the better deal is to pre-order it @ BB to get the $10 credit then pm the target sale on top of it. And since it's a BB.com deal you won't have to worry about a YMMV pm situation b/c you'll have to call to get it & it's a hard drop from an ad.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=307004

Nice deal on WWE 12. Might be able to order from BestBuy.com, get their bonus $10 coupon, and get the price matched down to $47. Not sure if I should bite.

do it worse case scenario return it.

well i can pm batman down another $5.

It's crazy, a $47 sale + $20 credit(5 for $100) & $25 batman yr 1 blu & it's for a true GOTY contender.:applause:

I might price match wwe 12 at bestbuy

^^^

#68 TheWildMoose

TheWildMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:53 PM

Might get Birth by Sleep and Ghost of Sparta.

#69 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:55 PM

Has anyone ever price matched at Kmart? If so, how did the transaction go?

#70 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:58 PM

Mannnn, Zelda was my 6th game :/ Still might pick it up if my Skyrim doesnt show up.

#71 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:13 PM

Has anyone ever price matched at Kmart? If so, how did the transaction go?

kmart doens't pm sears does. kmart won't even match kmart.com
http://kmart.pissedc...0404230585.html

#72 ThunderChunky62

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

kmart doens't pm sears does. kmart won't even match kmart.com
http://kmart.pissedc...0404230585.html

That blows and its pretty ridiculous

#73 strife01104

strife01104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:54 PM

Zelda is the only one of my "5 for $100" pre order promo that comes with a separate GC.. NICE!!!

#74 Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Horsewarrior of Janjaweed

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:00 AM

Yeah, just saw that the Wii bundle is the Wii "Lite" and came to report my error. To be honest we only play a few Gamecube games, (I gave my Gamecube to my nephew when we purchased a Wii) but the boys play a lot of SSBB and Mario Kart and they like to use my off-brand wireless GC controllers for both of those, can't say I blame them. I still need to buy a PS2 so I'll pass on this.

Thanks for adding the price, still a good deal for anybody who is buying a Wii to play Skyward Sword. I'm planning on buying my wife a DSi XL which now costs more than a Wii w/ a brand new Zelda game, doesn't seem right.

Ugh, that's a bummer. It's an okay deal as it stands, but if that were the older Wii it would be a no-brainer. Now I think I'll just wait for a significantly cheaper Wii.

#75 metrostar

metrostar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:21 AM

Ghosts Of Sparta for $9.99??? I need to clean up the dust on my never-played PSP...

#76 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:33 AM

nice but the better deal is to pre-order it @ BB to get the $10 credit then pm the target sale on top of it. And since it's a BB.com deal you won't have to worry about a YMMV pm situation b/c you'll have to call to get it & it's a hard drop from an ad.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=307004

^^^

the phone rep for the .com PM through CS should notice you get a $10 gc for the BB deal so the $10 should technicaly be factored into the PM. So the $13 PM may be YMMV.

#77 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:44 AM

Ghosts Of Sparta for $9.99??? I need to clean up the dust on my never-played PSP...

Hahahah this is exactly what I did a month ago, it's a good game, but I like CoO more, GoS is my least favorite in the series.

#78 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:46 AM

Yup, no Gamestop pricematch. Looks like GS wont be getting my cash. So would pre ordering at Best Buy bring it down to $37?

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#79 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:48 AM

What release date?

And if WWE 12 will be $47 at Target, I wonder if Amazon will price match it?

Just a heads up though, I have it preordered at Amazon with Prime and it's showing that it won't be delivered until the 29th. So unless you don't mind waiting an extra week, I'd steer clear of Amazon for now.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#80 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:02 AM

I'm shocked that they will offer a gift card for Zelda. Makes me happy, since I'm picking it up from there anyway, and will only have to pay $23 after gift cards and RZ certs for the collector's edition. :bouncy:

They did it b/c the $10 RZ pre-order was cancelled after being avail for months & months.

I pre-ordered WWE '12 online so I could get the $10 digital gift card. I did in-store pick-up. Anyone know if I can get the free dvd also? Anyone have previous experience with something like this at Best Buy?

make sure you pm target's $47 sale AFTER you get the free goodies as for the DVD just bring the weekly ad to customer p/u that way they know it's owed to you but I'm not sure how they'll price it out for free.

#81 golfing7861

golfing7861

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

I don't see why people are complaining, these deals are definitely gonna suck since BF is like 4 days after the ad goes into effect.

#82 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

Considering WWE 12 comes out on the 22nd it wont likely factor into many BF sales, maybe Amazon, but there's going to be millions of people online shopping that day. I'll grab mine this week at Target.

#83 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:07 AM

Yup, no Gamestop pricematch. Looks like GS wont be getting my cash. So would pre ordering at Best Buy bring it down to $37?

GS has never PM'd before how did you ever get the impression they would? B&M-wise I think that's what makes BB the better retailer in the end.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#84 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 03:44 AM

They did it b/c the $10 RZ pre-order was cancelled after being avail for months & months.

make sure you pm target's $47 sale AFTER you get the free goodies as for the DVD just bring the weekly ad to customer p/u that way they know it's owed to you but I'm not sure how they'll price it out for free.

My best buy will say stuff like that is a package deal only available at that price and if you price match you can't get the free stuff. So it's ymmv as always

#85 Vulcan2422

Vulcan2422

Sandwich Artist with the Mouth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:12 AM

GS has never PM'd before how did you ever get the impression they would? B&M-wise I think that's what makes BB the better retailer in the end.

Gamestop in my old state use to as long as you had the physical ad. So it's very YMMV, thus, thats how I got the impression that one by me would.

Vulcan7905.png
Real Life Ice Hockey Stats: Goals - 20 Assists - 23 Penalty Minutes - 8

Granted I only played the demo of Chime, but how the heck do you get shit on by Chime?

#86 mightymek

mightymek

Welcome to the Gutter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:59 AM

I'll try for the DVD and see what happens...not the end of the world if I don't get it, but I'd like to! Since you don't get the $10 online coupon until the 30th, to get the Target price I'd have to try to match it prior to receiving the coupon. Do they do a refund and rebuy thing when the price match, and would that affect the $10 coupon? I guess I'd be happy either way. I'd rather save $13 up front then get $10 gift card later. But I guess I will pick it up Tuesday and try to price match Wednesday. It's cutting it kind of close. It would be awesome if I could somehow get the game price matched for $47, get the Rock DVD, and still get the $10 coupon...but I'm sure something will not work out with that.

13374.png

Scars of Life is back in 2013. As heard on the UFC!
New album A HEART STILL BEATS is out now!  Be sure to check us out on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....-life/id6136926

#87 chelosera91

chelosera91

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:13 AM

in for the Wii deal, thanks!
Posted Image

#88 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:48 AM

My best buy will say stuff like that is a package deal only available at that price and if you price match you can't get the free stuff. So it's ymmv as always

my point is NOT TO try and do this all at once. Get the CD since it's in the ad then come back later for the pm. I know some people aren't as close to a BB like I am but in that case you gotta pick & choose accordingly.

#89 sergioalb64

sergioalb64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:28 AM

I want the metallic rose DSi XL bundle; I can use my sister's 15% Target employee discount and sell the game, which I already have...

Apparently this bundle came out already, on Nov. 6th? Can't find it for sale anywhere 'big'. I hope it's not too hard to find on Sunday...
[=[_]=]
[+[_]+]
sergioalb64
The #1 DS Fan

#90 Cataclizm1

Cataclizm1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:30 AM

Ohh yeahhh getting WWE 12 for sure.