Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/20/11 to 11/23/11) Zelda: Skyward Sword Deals

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

#151 WatTsu

WatTsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:36 AM

That Wii deal is fantastic. I'm passing it along to someone who I know is in the market for one.
Executive Producer, Host, and Creator
Geekspeak
http://www.geekspeakradio.us

#152 beaus27

beaus27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:03 AM

This is the first EVER, when the Black Friday sales/promos do not interest me.
Anyone else share my sentiments?
....however Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 for $10 from 10/20-10/23, I'll bite.
I never played any Twisted Metal games, played Viglante 8 though, is Twisted Metal Head On worth it for $10 or any of th PSP's accessories?

#153 jdb230

jdb230

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

hmm, this could be interesting if the 20% (plus 10% for unlocked) combines with the buy 2 get 1 free used coupon some people have received. Too bad, my local store doesn't have any good used games though.

#154 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:39 AM

Just a reminder that the trade in anything toward a preorder and get 40% extra bonus credit is still in effect. I traded in two games tonight to get another ~$11 in credit toward my Zelda: SS Bundle preorder for Sunday pickup (and bonus $10 GC :D:D:D).

#155 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:05 AM

Going to have to take the ad with me because knowing these dumbfucks, at BB, they will not give me my $10 giftcard unless I show them the ad or something. Hopefully all goes well here with a preorder.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#156 Gillbob316

Gillbob316

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:15 AM

I was going to cancel my in-store preorder of WWE '12 at Best Buy and re-order online to attempt to match Target's price AND get the $10 credit (of which I was not aware until now)... But then I saw this in the fine print of Best Buy's pricematch policy...

"Purchases from a smartphone application/website, BestBuy.com orders with store pickup, and orders from the kiosk inside a Best Buy store are considered BestBuy.com purchases for purposes of the Price Match policy."

So i'm confused... I used the kiosk in-store to print my $5 preorder slip for WWE '12. Does that mean my purchase already qualifies as a BestBuy.com purchase? Will I get the $10 credit even though I did it in-store?

Does anyone have any insight to offer.

If not, as I said, I'll likely just cancel my in-store one and re-order online with in-store pickup. Same result, but with an extra $10 credit.

#157 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:33 PM

hmm, this could be interesting if the 20% (plus 10% for unlocked) combines with the buy 2 get 1 free used coupon some people have received. Too bad, my local store doesn't have any good used games though.

dont see how is that great of a deal let see

say 10 buck games

3 10 buck games would be 30 normal

10 x 30% off ( though i dont think the 10% stacks with 20% didnt last time)

free
14 for 3 games just little over 50% off not that great of a deal
WOOOO I STINK

#158 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

dont see how is that great of a deal let see

say 10 buck games

3 10 buck games would be 30 normal

10 x 30% off ( though i dont think the 10% stacks with 20% didnt last time)

free
14 for 3 games just little over 50% off not that great of a deal

$4.67 a game, just over 50% you don't consider a deal? Truly cag blood in your veins

#159 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

For those afraid that the PSP games won't be in stock at your local Best Buy...don't forget about free shipping on everything until Christmas.

#160 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

are these in store only? ujust curious if anyone knows if GoW: ghost of sparta will be $10 online 2moro.

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
Dishonored

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
:3ds: Bravely Default

#161 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:00 PM

Too bad that Wii deal isn't good on the Mario kart bundles or i'd be in for sure

#162 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:04 PM

It's not the older model with Gamecube BC, those were phased out with the Mario Kart bundles. The new models come with NSMB.

That's not true. In fact, when the bundle was announced, Nintendo specifically said the Mario Kart bundles and older models would not be discontinued.

#163 outunderstars

outunderstars

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:20 PM

That's not true. In fact, when the bundle was announced, Nintendo specifically said the Mario Kart bundles and older models would not be discontinued.

They can say whatever they want. The fact is that the older hardware model has vanished from almost all retailer shelves and is most likely out of production.

#164 GizmoGC

GizmoGC

I love Cheese

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 07:45 PM

My Target had both the MK and NSMB bundles for $150. Gonna snag the NSMB one tomorrow.

#165 ShinAkuma

ShinAkuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

Does anyone know if their TRU got Zelda with the controller? We have 4 preorders where I work and they sent us none and sadly I don't think it's an isolated case.

#166 prim4444

prim4444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:49 PM

Does anyone know if their TRU got Zelda with the controller? We have 4 preorders where I work and they sent us none and sadly I don't think it's an isolated case.

My store didn't get any copies either

#167 ShinAkuma

ShinAkuma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:22 PM

My store didn't get any copies either

Huh, that's odd. Our Nintendo rep stopped in today to do a Mario 3D Land demo and I asked him and he said that he was unaware of any production issues or reason that anyone should not get it on time, so I'm not sure why we didn't get them.

#168 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:49 PM

They can say whatever they want. The fact is that the older hardware model has vanished from almost all retailer shelves and is most likely out of production.

I'm not sure you fully comprehend the meaning of the word "fact". My best Buy has a bunch. Amazon just got both the white and black back in stock, as did my local Walmart and Target. In fact, my Walmart got what mathematicians refer to as "a shitload". This after not having any in stock for a while. What likely happened is that people incorrectly assumed the old bundles would be discontinued and bought them while they could( at least that's what they thought) That's probably why Amazon had them out of stock for close to a month, as did Walmart. But I've pretty much seen them everywhere over the last week.

#169 metrostar

metrostar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

does anyone else pre-ordered SR3 from TRU online and did not receive the Genki's Pack?

#170 oscargrouch

oscargrouch

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

Wondering if Best Buy will price match Target on the 3DS. Not interested in the holiday bundles and would rather save the money.

#171 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

I had no idea the wiis stopped being backwards compatible to GameCube.

#172 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

??

Why do you keep asking for the AD? Head to slickdeals or fatwallet.

You will not find any scans of any ADs of any stores that have not been published for public consumption. It's forbidden on CAG. You should know that by now.

#173 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:35 AM

Oh man, now i have to decide whether to pick up Zelda at kmart or best buy

#174 Shivanhaven

Shivanhaven

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:26 AM

Crap deals in toal and complete.

Learn to read? Plenty of good deals in this ad...

#175 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:55 AM

I've got 3 copies of the Skyward Sword WR+ Bundles pre-ordered at Best Buy; one for me, one for a friend who's coming with me, and another to hold for a friend who's on vacation at the moment. If I pick up all 3 copies in the same transaction, will I get all 3 $10 gift cards, or will I need to do them separately to get each gift card?

Thanks!

#176 deantjeep

deantjeep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

The 2 for $10 is active now. I just purchased the standard Chop Chop and Bash. My daughter already has the Toys R Us exclusive Legendary 3 Pack. She wants to collect all the variants. Sweet for $10 and free shipping too!

#177 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:50 AM

I'm not even convinced they will give a gift card yet on preorders. They might just say not valid on previous orders, which it technically is. Anybody have experience with bestbuy preorders with gift cards that popped up later like this?

#178 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

Gonna show up an hour before opening at my local Best Buy so I can get my hands on a Zelda + Remote bundle.

I've got $20 in RZ certificates to use as well as a 10% coupon...plus a $10 GC? I'm in like flint!

oIi9lub.png

#179 Keen314

Keen314

CAGsiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:13 AM

ohh i didn't know that. i was just wondering because it wasn't confirmed anywhere. i just wanted to know where the ad came from

The same place it always comes from.. the internets! Seriously, by now if you think these are just fabricated, I don't know why you'd even read these threads.

#180 outunderstars

outunderstars

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:52 AM

Wii bundle w/ Zelda is now available online:

http://www.target.co...tc=ESPOT-0|null