Driver: San Francisco for Xbox $24.99 @Target and $29.99 PS3 @Amazon

foreinter

CAGiversary!
This is only for Xbox version $24.99. I saw this price in store this afternoon. I know Gamestop sells it for $20 on BF. Just in case someone wants to avoid the crowed and get it early. Here is online link. Not sure if it's free shipping for online order.

Xbox

Amazon is selling the PS3 version for $29.99

PS3

I did a search and didn't find it posted. Sorry if it's a repost.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone who is here knows this game is loved and recommended by just about everyone who has played it.

At least I hope so because I can't see myself saying BUY THIS ITS GREAT every time we get a thread about it hitting $30 or less.

I got this game Used-Like new for $29.99 @ Amazon like a month ago? Probably should've waited since I didn't actually play it until today. It's fun. Interesting story so far. Lombard street was awesome.

[quote name='kevgret']I'll wait for the $19.99 price at gamestop and walmart on black friday. Amazon should match the price too.[/QUOTE]

I only found $19.99 at GameStop and Kmart. Is Walmart also selling it at $19.99?

When I make my Christmas list tonight, if I can think of enough games, I'll probably pick this up Wednesday after work. With my 15% off, I'll spend the extra dollar or two so I don't have to deal with Black Friday crowds (excluding while working that is).

[quote name='kouleefoh']I got this game Used-Like new for $29.99 @ Amazon like a month ago? Probably should've waited since I didn't actually play it until today. It's fun. Interesting story so far. Lombard street was awesome.[/QUOTE]
Is there some sort of a free roam type of mode where you can just drive around SF in the game and not have to do missions or is the game very linear and forces you to play through the storyline with no breaks?

I know from the demo a buddy of mine showed me you can no longer get outta the damn car and/or 'commandeer'(aka carjack) other vehicles. That alone makes this a $20 or less title for me.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Is there some sort of a free roam type of mode where you can just drive around SF in the game and not have to do missions or is the game very linear and forces you to play through the storyline with no breaks?

I know from the demo a buddy of mine showed me you can no longer get outta the !@#$%^&* car and/or 'commandeer'(aka carjack) other vehicles. That alone makes this a $20 or less title for me.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]There is free roam, but if you want carjacking, go play GTA or Saint's Row. The developers wanted to go back to basics(Driver 1) where it was just about car chases. If it did have the ability to exit cars and hijack them, you would have another horrendous Driv3r.

[quote name='juanawoman']There is free roam, but if you want carjacking, go play GTA or Saint's Row. The developers wanted to go back to basics(Driver 1) where it was just about car chases. If it did have the ability to exit cars and hijack them, you would have another horrendous Driv3r.[/QUOTE]
I never played Driver 3 or Parallel Lines. The last one in the series I played was Driver 2, which had curved roads and multiple cities you could drive in if I remember correctly.

Mind ya, I probably would buy this just for the video editor. That is, if they put that function back in, since that was a fun lil thing to mess around with after an intense chase.

Oh and don't worry. I'm having a blast in Saint's Row 3, though some of the animations are kinda rough/glitchy.

bread's done
Back