PS3 Tron: Evolution CE 29.99 New at Gamestop BM.

j-fever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
I just picked up PS3 Tron: Evolution CE brand new and sealed (no damage, just dust!) from my local gamestop for $29.99. The clerk told me that they had just marked them down this weekend. I did not ask about or see the Xbox version.

It is still listed at $49.99 on the web page.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/tron-evolution-collectors-edition/83907

Yes, this game is regarded by some as a steaming pile of poop, but figured what the heck, I had some trade-in credit from I preorder that I could use. Not sure if I am going to keep it, but I have 30 days to think it over.

It is not listed on-line @ $50, however in store the CE was bought in a San Jose GS.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a tough game, with wonky controls and camera angles, but I loved it and even my 9 year old daughter beat the game. In fact she is better than me at it. We have each played it through a number of times to get all of the collectables. Again, it can be frustrating at times, but has a great storyline and is truly a lot of fun! We have it on PS3 and the CE on Xbox 360.

Read about this in the old collectors edition thread and picked one up earlier today. Only thing ymmv is if your store has it in stock, it will ring up at the this price

[quote name='shadowkast']Read about this in the old collectors edition thread and picked one up earlier today. Only thing ymmv is if your store has it in stock, it will ring up at the this price[/QUOTE]

Good to have confirmation, thanks!

Returned my game today as i got the regular edition at target. Gamestop employee said " it's defective right?! *wink*" I said no, it's unopened, it's fine. He says no, it's defective and continues to open everything including the sealed game.

I said what are you going to do with it? He says " Sell it as used and throw away the collector stuff"

Ummm 1) you just said it was defective and 2) I'll give you $5 to just give me the statue/ toy then. He said " oh, we have to send it to the warehouse for them to throw out" . I walk out as i tell them they're ridiculous

[quote name='PublikDefender']is this the lowest price this ce (ps3 version) has been before? has it been lower at amazon? if so, what was the price?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pythoncancer']Right now its $12.99 though boring game
[/QUOTE]
i mean the collector's edition (ps3). anyone know?

[quote name='PublikDefender']i mean the collector's edition (ps3). anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Go to camelcamelcamel .com to check Amazon's prices

[quote name='shadowkast']I walk out as i tell them they're ridiculous[/QUOTE]

No you didn't, although props for mixing it up a little: for some reason people always seem to default on "I laughed in their face and walked away"

[quote name='iamsmart']No you didn't, although props for mixing it up a little: for some reason people always seem to default on "I laughed in their face and walked away"[/QUOTE]
Swear i did. Been the same employees at my store for 4 years. We kinda are used to each other by now

bread's done
Back