iNCREDiPiNOY's Lowball

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Welcome to iNCREDiPiNOY's Group Lowball!!!

BASIC RULES

[customspoiler=ReadMe]
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it always does. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. I'll catch you because I'm going to be monitoring your post via Email Subscription. International bidder must add your country next to your bid throughout the auction.

2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.

3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $5.00 and win it, it's yours for a $5.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.

4) The bid increment is $1.00, no $0.10 or $0.01 bids!

5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment, unless you work with previous bidder so you won't have to pay or receive negative feedback.

6) Non-paying bidder will receive 1 infraction or point per auction. If you have 3 points then this will be added to the blocklist and you won't bid any item on my future auction within 1 year. After 1 year, I will clear your name on the blocklist so that you may bid again. But if you have multiple infractions over the last 3 years then you will not bid anymore, no exception!

7) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!

Ending the Auction
This auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will ends night between 7:00 PM-9:00 PM (US/PST) on Sunday, May 15, 2016.

Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.

Shipping/Payment
If you win, USPS First Class is $4 for the 1st item and $1.00 for additional item. Boxset/Bundle/Heavy/Larger item cost $6 for the 1st item and $2 for additional item. Heavy item will be calculated by weight. Tracking number is included with purchase. International bidder must contact me for shipping quote. Although, I offer upgrade shipping & other services if requested.

UPS Shipping & Service:

• Ground (5-7 Days)
  • 3 Days Select (3 Days)
  • 2nd Day Air (2 Days)
  • Overnight (1 Day)
  • Signature Confirmation ($200 & up)
  • Insurance (Up to $400)
USPS Shipping & Service:

• First Class (3-5 Days) (Under 13 oz.)
  • Media Mail (5-7 Days) (Over 13 oz.)
  • Priority Mail Small Flat Rate (2-3 Days)
  • Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate (2-3 Days)
  • Priority Mail Large Flat Rate (2-3 Days)
  • Express Mail Medium Flat Rate (1-2 Days)
  • Express Mail Large Flat Rate (1-2 Days)
  • Delivery Confirmation (Included)
  • Signature Confirmation ($200 & up)
  • Insurance (Up to $400)
Local Pickup: Free local pickup. You must pick up your item within 3 days. Failure to do so will have to upgrade shipping or marked as non-paying bidder.

Second Chance Offer: If you don't want to pay then you should work with the previous bidder beforehand. I recommend working with the previous bidders before the final auction ends. It'll be a lot easier to deal with than waiting for the last minutes. Otherwise, infraction will be posted and report to mod.

The following form of payment is accepted.

• Paypal
  • Money Order
  • Check
  • Cash
Steelbook Disclaimer
To avoid any issues, Steelbook are made of metal and may encounter dings & scratches under the plastic wrap that aren't visible to naked eye. I‘ll do my best to inspect them carefully before dispatching. However I‘ll not exchange imperfect copy for a new one. Which means that you received a small rip or holes from the plastic wrap or even spotted dent behind a back slipcover even though they are perfectly brand new.
[/customspoiler]

>>>>>>>>>> Duration Sponsors Conditions Method of Payments Shipping/Handling

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you accept cash by mail? At my own risk and I'm shipping first. If so, then,
Killzone 3 (Like new) $1
Devil May Cry 4 (Good) $1

:br: Sucker Punch: Extended Cut (Very Good) - Freemason - $3
:br: Season of the Witch (Very Good) - Freemason - $2
:br: Scarface (Sealed) - Freemason - $2

Aren't you reading from top to bottom, or did you skipped the 1st post. :lol:

The answer is "Not all" but only the Cars 2 dvd steelbook & the Original Twilight steelbook are empty cases. :D

V: The First Complete Season Steelbook $1
Green Lantern: Extended Cut Steelbook (Sealed) $3
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides $1

:br: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machine Steelbook (Sealed) - $2
:br: Transporter 3 Steelbook (Sealed) - $2
:br: The Twilight Sage: New Moon + Original Twilight Steelbook Bundle (Sealed) - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=278993$7
:br: V: The First Complete Season Steelbook (Very Good) - $2
:br: Wanted Steelbook (Like New) - $2

:br: Beauty & the Beast (Blu-ray + DVD) (Sealed) - $2
:br: The Incredibles (2 Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (Sealed) - $2

Tangled (Blu-ray+DVD) Steelbook (Sealed) $10
Sucker Punch Comic-Con (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + Soundtrack) Steelbook (Sealed) - $15
Wanted Steelbook (Like New)-$4

[quote name='backseatdog']any pictures?[/QUOTE]
Yeah in a minute. I will post it the next 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machine Steelbook - 3.00
Transporter 3 Steelbook - 3.00
Wanted Steelbook - 6.00
Sucker Punch: Extended Cut - 5.00

Oh, didn't see that you put $1 on Devil May Cry, can you remove it since I can't pay you. I can only do cash by mail, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Drive Angry 2D (Very Good) - $4
Limitless: Unrated Extended Cut (Like New) - $5

Transporter 3 Steelbook (Sealed) - $4
V: The First Complete Season Steelbook (Very Good) - $6
Wanted Steelbook (Like New) - $8
Season of the Witch - $3

Limitless: Unrated Extended Cut (Like New) - 6.00
Transporter 3 Steelbook (Sealed) - 5.00
V: The First Complete Season Steelbook (Very Good) - 7.00
Wanted Steelbook (Like New) - 9.00
Oldboy - 4.00

bread's done