Photo
- - - - -

Anyone pre-order Skyward Sword LE from newegg and got it?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DrunkTigerWoods

DrunkTigerWoods

Madness and malarkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 03:18 AM

I just wanted to know if anyone else got their copy or any follow up emails. My order is still on hold. I sent them an email today(didn't have time to call) and am waiting to hear back from them. I'll try to call tomorrow if I don't hear anything.

552494.png

:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection 

#2 bigsid05

bigsid05

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 02:09 PM

Im waiting for mine to ship from Newegg as well! Pretty unacceptable.

#3 DrunkTigerWoods

DrunkTigerWoods

Madness and malarkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

I called them, they confirmed my preorder but they didn't receive enought stock to fill it and don't know if they will get more. I presses them on why I wasnt notified, they said they don't. So if they weren't getting enought stock, my order should have been cancelled. I ordered sept 2 so they shouldn't have taken more orders than they could fill. They gave me $15 credit but doesn't help I don't have the damn game. Now I have to drive around like a mad man looking for a copy. I never had a problem with newegg before but this is unacceptable and I may have to reconsider preordering from them in the future.

Edited by DrunkTigerWoods, 22 November 2011 - 05:54 PM.

552494.png

#4 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:47 PM

Phew, looks like this LE will be limited. Hopefully GS will hold it for me until this weekend!

#5 bigsid05

bigsid05

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:34 PM

I called them, they confirmed my preorder but they didn't receive enought stock to fill it and don't know if they will get more. I presses them on why I wasnt notified, they said they don't. So if they weren't getting enought stock, my order should have been cancelled. I ordered sept 2 so they shouldn't have taken more orders than they could fill. They gave me $15 credit but doesn't help I don't have the damn game. Now I have to drive around like a mad man looking for a copy. I never had a problem with newegg before but this is unacceptable and I may have to reconsider preordering from them in the future.

What?? I pre-ordered on 9/1 and haven't received anything. That is completely ridiculous.

#6 bigsid05

bigsid05

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:49 PM

Headed down to my local GameStop and picked one up since I don't expect Newegg to ever ship.

#7 DrunkTigerWoods

DrunkTigerWoods

Madness and malarkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:20 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't count on it. Lucky for me my kmart is unpopular and they had 2 in stock, plus $20 game credit. It was sold out everywhere else.

552494.png