Has Anyone Else Noticed This From Skyward Sword?

SolidJake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Gaepora_SS_legends.jpg

emboar.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny.

Has anyone noticed how much Zelda looks like that one chick from that really popular fantasy movie?

1_Wii_ZeldaSS_3_scrn07_E3.png

ru-paul-out-of-drag.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny.

Anyone know why SuperPhilip was banned? For a guy who started in 2007, with 305 blog entries....must've done something horrible to get banned, eh?

[quote name='IRHari']Anyone know why SuperPhilip was banned? For a guy who started in 2007, with 305 blog entries....must've done something horrible to get banned, eh?[/QUOTE]

I posted my thoughts here...

My son thought that kind of looked like an "early/young" Ganondorf. We've been speculating if he's revealed anywhere in Skyward Sword. We also thought of
Groose, but he turned out to be too helpful so we're thinking probably not.

And as I mentioned in the other thread, we found a cameo by Tingle... but no one seems to care. (I guess Nintendo was right not to bring Rupeeland to the U.S.) We were wondering if anyone else saw him.

[quote name='uncle5555']I posted my thoughts here...[/QUOTE]

That's too bad. There are a few elitist pricks in the Steam thread that bicker and demean people often, and I've reported them both and added them to my ignore list. I doubt they've been given warnings, and they haven't been banned. What you can get away with really varies by member, and it seems like there's always someone to fill the douchebag position.

I was actually hoping for Tingle's Freshly Picked Rupeeland to come to the states. Nintendo's always had a way with that awkward, creepy sort of comedy.

While reading this, I saw a user who has been a user since 2007 got banned November 22, 2011

He is about 15 posts up from this one, its sad when a user has been with us so long some how gets the boot even with perfect feedback

May they Rest In Peace

Below is their information posted. In leau of flowers please donate to Cheap Ass Gamer.

SuperPhillip
Banned
XBL: SuperPhillip
Wii: 6272 2957 6185 8250
PSN: SuperPhillip
Marketplace: (27) 100%

Hopefully, you were able to get a laugh out of that................

Here's where to find Tingle... (post your thoughts after you find him).

Tingle is
in Zelda's room! He is a stuffed doll that appears on her desk... very clever way to get him in the game. And a very unlikely place because it's hard to get in her room to begin with.

bread's done
Back