Photo
* * * * - 40 votes

XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

• Please log in to reply
12343 replies to this topic

#7261 noragoitisolo

noragoitisolo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

Assassin's Creed III Connor Avatar Costume (Female): Y7GD3-GW4H7-R7WV4-2H3CK-X6MPZ

Damn lurkers...I'm really tired of this...I'm a girl really searching for this code...If somebody has one I'll appreciate it. Thanks for the drop anyway!

#7262 ifriteffect

ifriteffect

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

Damn lurkers...I'm really tired of this...I'm a girl really searching for this code...If somebody has one I'll appreciate it. Thanks for the drop anyway!

Do you have Arkham City for PS3

#7263 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

:-#

Still no luck =/

Gotta be quick on the draw... I have yet to get a code from this thread lol, everytime I come like 2 mins later its gone.

Just crossing my fingers for this Assassins Creed 3 online pass

#7264 Gate Commander

Gate Commander

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

:-#

Still no luck =/

Gotta be quick on the draw... I have yet to get a code from this thread lol, everytime I come like 2 mins later its gone.

Just crossing my fingers for this Assassins Creed 3 online pass

Or come with something to trade...And I have seen most codes lurked with 30 to 45 seconds lately.

#7265 AdyCarter

AdyCarter

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

This thread is getting rather beggy/complainy recently.

If you miss a drop, its a shame, its not like there aren't other ways to get half the stuff (Raptr or gasp spend some cash) especially if the items seem to be that important to you.

While I'm here have something that money can't buy (well kinda)

D47CR-7D79V-7XV3C-7PRDM-MGCJZ - Female Mage Costume
W3GC3-9KC7C-4QP79-YD6MY-6YF6Z - Female Warrior Costume

#7266 Gate Commander

Gate Commander

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

If you miss a drop, its a shame, its not like there aren't other ways to get half the stuff (Raptr or gasp spend some cash) especially if the items seem to be that important to you.

Ha ha are those the Ambassador gifts?

#7267 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

Or come with something to trade...And I have seen most codes lurked with 30 to 45 seconds lately.

Ive already posted in the trade thread :) Just waiting on a response I know I shouldnt be posting on here but Im not complaining about nothing.

I havent been a member of this forum long Ive lurked it for 2 years now and decided to join because Im tired of people on other forums. Enjoying it though so far and Ive already given out multiple codes....

#7268 SuperNintendo

SuperNintendo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

Already lurked.
Posted Image

#7269 ifriteffect

ifriteffect

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

OK, I think my last couple posts got misinterpreted. I have a code for Sinestro Corps Batman Skin for Arkham City. The catch is, its for PS3, but I wanted to give it to my Xbox buddies that might play both systems. So, pm me if you want it, and I'll throw it your way.

#7270 Gate Commander

Gate Commander

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Ive already posted in the trade thread :) Just waiting on a response I know I shouldnt be posting on here but Im not complaining about nothing.

I havent been a member of this forum long Ive lurked it for 2 years now and decided to join because Im tired of people on other forums. Enjoying it though so far and Ive already given out multiple codes....

Oh that come with something to trade wasn't aimed at you by any means. It's aimed at all the people who think they are entitled to codes and mad when they are lurked. I say if you want it that bad trade for it,earn it or buy it. I traded a 400 point code today for Crysis...So I'm happy :D

#7271 AdyCarter

AdyCarter

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

Ha ha are those the Ambassador gifts?

Yup, no use to me as Im male and my Daughter doesnt want them

Figured (as far as I know anyways) they are fine to give away and would save someone 3 months of answering inane questions.

I wasnt aiming my moaning/begging comments at anyone in paticular, its just there seems to be an upswing in less than nice comments recently, people are giving stuff away, if you dont get it its not their fault

#7272 Gate Commander

Gate Commander

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:56 AM

Yup, no use to me as Im male and my Daughter doesnt want them

Figured (as far as I know anyways) they are fine to give away and would save someone 3 months of answering inane questions.

I wasnt aiming my moaning/begging comments at anyone in paticular, its just there seems to be an upswing in less than nice comments recently, people are giving stuff away, if you dont get it its not their fault

Nice...I haven't seen somebody pass those around in a bit...Wait for the Unicorn that might of been the worst avatar item ever but the lurkers still go all --> :joystick:

#7273 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

Nice...I haven't seen somebody pass those around in a bit...Wait for the Unicorn that might of been the worst avatar item ever but the lurkers still go all --> :joystick:

Kinda sucks that the mods of this website dont block off the contest and free stuff thread so it pulls away from lurkers getting so much codes. People have this web page saved and they just auto refresh it all day or have key loggers sending every post to there email...

To every man his own cup of tea though I guess

:)

#7274 AdyCarter

AdyCarter

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

A lot of it might not even be lurkers.

Simply create an account, turn on email notifications and sit back and harvest codes.

Theres always a way around it.

The best sollutions seem to be people asking for stuff to be quoted then they PM them, or the old dummy URL trick which requires someone to quote the post (and be using Chrome it seems)

#7275 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

the old dummy URL trick

That is a good idea, if I wanted to give away a Toy Soldiers code, for instance... I would probably put it inside a quote, though, to make it a little trickier.

#7276 P788

P788

CAG Newbie

• CAG in Training

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

That is a good idea, if I wanted to give away a Toy Soldiers code, for instance... I would probably put it inside a quote, though, to make it a little trickier.

Got it, thank you so much! :D

#7277 Angel Xii

Angel Xii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

So this doesn't work in firefox? I couldn't see anything :cry:

#7278 AdyCarter

AdyCarter

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

That wasn't the hidden URL trick I was referencing as such, but an equally clever one.

Mouse over each word that he quoted of mine, each word was 5 digits of the code, it should appear in your status bar down below.

#7279 Rusty23

Rusty23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

the old dummy URL trick

I definitely like this idea. ;)

#7280 Angel Xii

Angel Xii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

I definitely like this idea. ;)

Thank you :D and AdyCarter for explaining how this worked ;)

#7281 kyuby

kyuby

Princess Dree's Joy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

lol, nice Idea, I wll be droping a tai and a classic hb that way =3

#7282 noragoitisolo

noragoitisolo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

In some point i'm not agree with u...I take codes for myself, not for an aunt, or my boyfriend or something...some people take codes for a niece....stop that...if someone want a code, everyone should search for it..I NEVER take Male codes, so it makes me angry that a boy took a female code for the aunt...It's stupid...MY OPINION...

#7283 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

In some point i'm not agree with u...I take codes for myself, not for an aunt, or my boyfriend or something...some people take codes for a niece....stop that...if someone want a code, everyone should search for it..I NEVER take Male codes, so it makes me angry that a boy took a female code for the aunt...It's stupid...MY OPINION...

I'd rather a male take a female code for an aunt, thank the OP for it, than take it and not say anything because they're afraid someone like you might call them stupid.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#7284 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

incoming drop!!!!!!!!!

XBL 14-day trial
MKGWW-KHGKT-XQ@7W-MBTXV-R89K2

Arcade Game The Maw
PKCKK-JRD2W-4W$PJ-M6H63-GXFCZ

Arcade Game Toy Soldier
DKRC9-WJKV7-GC&TW-Y26YC-XHFDZ

Gears of War Judgment web skin
R9WTF-KHVKV-76*4V-Q99MC-JXKDZ

@=A Letter
$=A Letter
&=A Number
*=A Number

#7285 Angel Xii

Angel Xii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

incoming drop!!!!!!!!!

XBL 14-day trial

Arcade Game The Maw

Arcade Game Toy Soldier

@=A Letter
$=A Letter
&=A Number
*=A Number

Claimed toy soldiers, thank you :)

#7286 IamEvilHomer37

IamEvilHomer37

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

incoming drop!!!!!!!!!

XBL 14-day trial

Arcade Game The Maw

Arcade Game Toy Soldier

@=A Letter
$=A Letter
&=A Number
*=A Number

All gone/lurked! thx for the drop

#7287 noragoitisolo

noragoitisolo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:28 PM

I'd rather a male take a female code for an aunt, thank the OP for it, than take it and not say anything because they're afraid someone like you might call them stupid.

I ALWAYS thank for the codes i took.
I don't think the person who used to steal codes is afraid of something...I think that person took us as stupids, but I still think that "steal" codes for all the family members is stupid, don't matter if they say thanks or not....

#7288 Replay

Replay

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

All gone/lurked! thx for the drop

That web skin has to be redeemed in game,so maybe it's not used. If someone can afford gears judgement and not even say thanks, your cheap ass isn't a CAG. You are just a LAG! Get off your couch and run around the block you Lazy Ass Gamer!

Stuff I have for trade/sell (Updated: 10/24/2013)

fs_overall.png

#7289 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

14-day trial
4DYVW-HFFPX-RCKP2-B7WM4-Q*3DH

Arcade Game The Maw
RGKPC-32D9H-WMC3G-JFWY9-P*2FZ

Gears of War judgment web skin
QGTKM-M667F-HW67F-KV4QX-P*46Z