Photo
* * * * - 42 votes

XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

• Please log in to reply
12592 replies to this topic

#1171 Double O Slevin

Double O Slevin

You have FAILED this forum!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:22 AM

No need selling it since I picked it up for free, just glad a CAG got it!

EDIT: And, I don't use PM for the reason that was previously stated, I'd rather post it and force someone to use it, than PM an unused code to someone and give them the opportunity to make a quick buck off of my generosity. So, that's where I stand on that.

Edited by Double O Slevin, 27 December 2011 - 05:37 AM.

#1172 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:43 AM

48 hour trial:
CDXH6-6JPMP-B7WFT-HKVRB-FRHCB

#1173 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:47 AM

Gears All fronts collection:
F9TDD-BYDQQ-HTPVW-FJ473-TDBDB

#1174 Ronzilla

Ronzilla

ROBOT-IN-DISGUISE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:54 AM

Gears All fronts collection:
F9TDD-BYDQQ-HTPVW-FJ473-TDBDB

Wow, nice code Dump1e. Someone used it but very kind of you to give that out :applause:.
RrxH2Eb.png

=============================================

Trade List: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=263110

#1175 iKnowledge

iKnowledge

Roll Tide!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:57 AM

Wow, nice code Dump1e. Someone used it but very kind of you to give that out :applause:.

Yeah that was a good one, maybe the culprit will pipe up with a thanks.

#1176 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:03 AM

I already had the All fronts collection awhile ago from having Gears 2, then I received the triple pack for Christmas. I hope whoever enjoys it. I've found codes don't last too long here though.

#1177 MageSerge

MageSerge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:16 AM

Got a free copy of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night when I bought Lords of Shadow, but I already own it on Live Arcade. So here ya go.

X6MKK-QGPRH-GCHX9-9329X-YG43Z

#1178 dwb6

dwb6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

Got a free copy of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night when I bought Lords of Shadow, but I already own it on Live Arcade. So here ya go.

X6MKK-QGPRH-GCHX9-9329X-YG43Z

codes been lurked, thanks tho
Posted Image
Google powered search engine. Almost identical to Bing rewards but offers way better rewards and is easier to earn swagbucks (points)
http://points2shop.com//banners/184785
Use points (earned by playing games, filling out easy surveys, or many other simple ways) to purchase stuff off of amazon.com

#1179 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:21 AM

I got a Symphony of the Night code to give out to the first CAG to pm me

#1180 zen15

zen15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:23 AM

Dang, lurked. Amazing drop though, thanks
Posted Image
Posted Image

#1181 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:25 AM

Codes gone

#1182 hk1200

hk1200

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:30 AM

Wow. Like it's not even the fact that I'd want any of these codes (I've got the infected omen, all fronts, and castlevania) but the freakin' lurkers man....it's just the principle of it. Say thank you, damn it, if you're gonna take a code.

Posted Image
http://www.youtube.c...r/HurriKane1200

Why would they tell me to please those that laugh in my face?

#1183 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:36 AM

Wow. Like it's not even the fact that I'd want any of these codes (I've got the infected omen, all fronts, and castlevania) but the freakin' lurkers man....it's just the principle of it. Say thank you, damn it, if you're gonna take a code.

I agree. I've given out a lot of codes, mostly 48 hour codes, but there was no way a non-CAG was getting my Symphony of the night code.

#1184 cthomer5000

cthomer5000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:05 PM

Female 'XBOX Loves You' avatar shirt

FRGR7-X3Y3D-XPK72-MHWHC-XP3GZ

#1185 Kinky Buns

Kinky Buns

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:34 PM

Sucks that a lurker got the Castlevania code, I've been wanting Symphony of the Night foreverrrrrr lol just haven't had the money for MSP.

#1186 Dbuck1818

Dbuck1818

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:08 PM

Sucks that a lurker got the Castlevania code, I've been wanting Symphony of the Night foreverrrrrr lol just haven't had the money for MSP.

Well even if it wasnt lurked, I HIGHLY doubt it would of stayed long :P

I woulda got it myself :bouncy:

#1187 Miken21

Miken21

Trading Time Out (Rule Violation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Rule Violation

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:16 PM

I don't get why people are so upset by lurkers. I guess a thank you post would be nice, but it's not like anyone scrolls down to see if something was taken before they try to redeem a code. If you do that then you are missing out of precious seconds!

#1188 hk1200

hk1200

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

I don't get why people are so upset by lurkers. I guess a thank you post would be nice, but it's not like anyone scrolls down to see if something was taken before they try to redeem a code. If you do that then you are missing out of precious seconds!

I don't understand what you're saying? The reason is because they aren't saying thank you...so you're agreeing in the beginning of your second sentence. The other reason isn't it at all...it's the principle of taking something and not acknowledging it.

Posted Image
http://www.youtube.c...r/HurriKane1200

Why would they tell me to please those that laugh in my face?

#1189 Miken21

Miken21

Trading Time Out (Rule Violation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Rule Violation

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

Yeah it is rude to not say thanks. I just feel like some people are butthurt and feel like they are more deserving than others. It's just a freebie forum. When people drop codes here I don't even think most of them are even expecting gratitude.

#1190 Karlmayte

Karlmayte

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

You also have to take into consideration that once you sign up to the forum there is a period of time where you can't post. The first (and only) code i've managed to get myself (which im greatful for btw) I couldn't actually say thankyou for it because I didn't have post privilledges.
&& of course i'm not saying every lurker is in the same situation as this but I Imagine a few may be. In my opinion people moan about lurkers too much in the time i've been on here and i've only been here a short period. Some people have better manners than others. Such is life.

#1191 bear489

bear489

Give me them tags!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:20 PM

Since I'm a xbox man I'll drop this code here.
50 KREDS: gsss-mr7xh-bhm6z-1ki4d

#1192 CartofRosu

CartofRosu

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:02 PM

yo hi i tried to punch in the code an came out as invalid ... realised the first series of letters was missing a digit and punched every possible letter or number ,,, no result though. Have you forgotten to tell or note something regarding this code? Thanks in advance and sorry for the bother.

#1193 TWFJJ90

TWFJJ90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:07 PM

Gears 3 Griffen MP Character:

6XHCT-3X949-MPGPR-PRMC4-DFGRZ

H6PTG-VW6DV-YTJRF-QWKX4-Q7TPZ

H6PTG-VW6DV-YTJRF-QWKX4-Q7TPZ redeemed by me thanks a lot been after one of these for ages :-)

#1194 dmzauk

dmzauk

The Cat Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

Since I'm a xbox man I'll drop this code here.
50 KREDS: gsss-mr7xh-bhm6z-1ki4d

yo hi i tried to punch in the code an came out as invalid ... realised the first series of letters was missing a digit and punched every possible letter or number ,,, no result though. Have you forgotten to tell or note something regarding this code? Thanks in advance and sorry for the bother.

It is not an XBOX code CartofRosu. If I am not mistaking it belongs in this thread here -
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=312088

Follow @Studio1ACouch on Twitter! A famous couch that tweets. Bet you never thought you'd see that!

#1195 bear489

bear489

Give me them tags!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:50 PM

Yeah sorry about that I was looking for that thread. but the code is for kongregate.com website. My fault for the confusion.:-#

#1196 michaelarchi

michaelarchi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:13 AM

Master Chief Avatar Armor (Female)
6RFTV-C2BJK-2C29V-3PY8T-T2QV3
Enjoy!

#1197 dwb6

dwb6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:18 AM

if any1 has a xbox 48 trial would you be willing to pm it to me? got a few games for xmas and cant afford live till payday. and please pm it i hate these freakin lurkers

please use this thread instead
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=281834
Posted Image
Google powered search engine. Almost identical to Bing rewards but offers way better rewards and is easier to earn swagbucks (points)
http://points2shop.com//banners/184785
Use points (earned by playing games, filling out easy surveys, or many other simple ways) to purchase stuff off of amazon.com

#1198 tresyn

tresyn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:17 AM

Final Fantasy 13 Psicom (or whatever) Avatar Code (This code has to be used on the Square site in order to get a 360 code):

SQOW-JK96-PIRA-7ENZ

The third character might be a zero(?).

#1199 dotCody

dotCody

The night is dark... and full of terrors.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:21 AM

Final Fantasy 13 Psicom (or whatever) Avatar Code (This code has to be used on the Square site in order to get a 360 code):

SQOW-JK96-PIRA-7ENZ

The third character might be a zero(?).

Damn, the Square Enix Members website is down.

#1200 Kanji Tatsumi

Kanji Tatsumi

Persona 4 Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:13 AM

it actually can be redeemed, if u have google tanslate and a japan account. japan site was up earlyer today. registered my copy of kingdom hearts on it. dont need the code myself tho. already have it:D