Photo
* * * * - 42 votes

XBOX Code Drop II ~ NO ASKING! NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

• Please log in to reply
12567 replies to this topic

#2791 Pwny

Pwny

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:57 AM

This is why I don't get why people just toss codes out there like this. I would want to be thanked for something, which is why I keep coming up with ways to prevent lurkers from winning codes but nobody ever implements them.

Ask a question in the same post as your offering of a code, the first person in the topic to get the answer right gets the code PM'd to them. People say "nobody wants to do that people want to just dump the code and leave" - well then they can deal with their lack of "thank yous"

I dropped it like that because there were a large amount of members online including those who didnt qualify for it. Since it was at beggining of raptr giveaway ;)

fs_overall.png
Trading List In Spoiler. Interested? PM Me

Spoiler

#2792 Xuang

Xuang

Chimmy Cherry Chonga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

I didn't qualify Q.Q even though I was dedicated in Fez
Charmingly rustic!

#2793 yamayama

yamayama

•• Professional Beta Tester •• (give me free stuff)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:56 AM

I didn't qualify Q.Q even though I was dedicated in Fez

Fez wasn't a game on the list of games you needed to be dedicated it... :roll:

«‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

#2794 Xuang

Xuang

Chimmy Cherry Chonga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Fez wasn't a game on the list of games you needed to be dedicated it... :roll:

I know that's the point I dedicated Fez for nothing stayed up late for nothing didn't win anything at all
Charmingly rustic!

#2795 Saren Arterius

Saren Arterius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

I know that's the point I dedicated Fez for nothing stayed up late for nothing didn't win anything at all

Look on the bright side at least you won the toy soldiers pack, I have 13 achievements in trials evolution but raptr only mark 2 and this with several games.

I cant believe I lost Minecraft, I think back to mourn some corner or something :(

#2796 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

This is why I don't get why people just toss codes out there like this. I would want to be thanked for something, which is why I keep coming up with ways to prevent lurkers from winning codes but nobody ever implements them.

Ask a question in the same post as your offering of a code, the first person in the topic to get the answer right gets the code PM'd to them. People say "nobody wants to do that people want to just dump the code and leave" - well then they can deal with their lack of "thank yous"

I don't mind people just dropping stuff because that is their prerogative. No one should be dropping codes just to fish for a thank you.
It's not really a problem that I have with lurkers who don't say thank you. I mean, it doesn't affect my day or anything.
But I just can't wrap my head around what kind of parents some of these people had that they couldn't teach them any kind of manners. Someone does something for you, it's common courtesy to say thank you.

Can you imagine some of these people in real life?
You see them coming from their car at the gas station and you spend a half second extra while leaving the store to hold the door for them. They put their head down, don't make eye contact, and hurry past you through the door.
You're in line at the grocery store and have a cart full of items when one of these people come up with a gallon of milk in their hands. You look at them and say "Go ahead sir." Instead of looking at you and saying "Hey, thanks a lot!" they brush past you and throw their money at the teller and walk off.

It's nothing too surprising though I guess. I've been on the internet a long time and know that there is a ton of people out there with zero people skills. Hell, I'm pretty socially awkward myself. But never that bad. My family may not have been the greatest people out there at all, but they knew their 'Pleases" and 'Thank Yous' and taught them to me. I am glad my two-year-old is learning them quickly.

#2797 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

I have a female Joe Mad Darksiders II shirt code up for grabs:
6P29T-72RHH-GFF77-K6JXT-PC64Z

Looks like the code is still good. You just can't redeem it unless you have a female avatar. How silly!
Posted Image

#2798 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

VH$$9-^^6QP-RW2MM-2QV93-JMXTZ

$$= GG
^^= The letter right next to it on the keyboard

Btw its a female darksiders 2 shirt.

#2799 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

Friday night XBLA full game drop!
To slow down lurkers I made the code into a puzzle... solving the puzzle will reveal the full code.

If you redeem the code take a screen shot and post it here and I will drop more full XBLA games tonight. I have been hoarding them.

Link to puzzle (give the page a second to load)
http://three.flash-g...3787&k=20888508

#2800 OnyxPrimal

OnyxPrimal

Chocolate Goodness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:46 AM

working on it, but wow... this is cool. :)

#2801 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

me too........ugh sooo many pieces. lol

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#2802 jimmyyx18

jimmyyx18

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:08 AM

got the puzzle, thanlks!!!

#2803 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

got the puzzle, thanlks!!!

if you are saying you solved the puzzle thats BS I just checked and its still active.

#2804 downsouthtigger

downsouthtigger

War Eagle!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:36 AM

Dammit I got all the outside borders together & then Someone drops a code on twitter & I redeem that instead. I shouldve been smart and opened a new tab...Oh well dont know what this game is but now I got Beyond Good and Evil HD on PSN, Good luck all!

downsouthtigger.png         ach.png

#2805 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:40 AM

man i could use that toy soldiers code.

#2806 Xuang

Xuang

Chimmy Cherry Chonga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:40 AM

is it toy soldier?
Charmingly rustic!

#2807 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:47 AM

code still active

#2808 garrett9418

garrett9418

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:48 AM

I am still trying! I think I am almost there!
:hot::hot::hot::ps3:PSN Trade List:ps3::hot::hot::hot: http://www.cheapassg...7&postcount=996

:hot::hot::hot::360:XBL Trade List:360::hot::hot::hot:http://www.cheapassg...3&postcount=962

#2809 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 05:49 AM

I love free things, then i saw all those pieces and my brain immediately went into "Lolnope" mode.

Time to drink some caffeine and try
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2810 OnyxPrimal

OnyxPrimal

Chocolate Goodness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:06 AM

Still working... so close...

#2811 garrett9418

garrett9418

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:12 AM

I got it thanks a lot ColdBlood! Not sure how to post screen shot though :S
:hot::hot::hot::ps3:PSN Trade List:ps3::hot::hot::hot: http://www.cheapassg...7&postcount=996

:hot::hot::hot::360:XBL Trade List:360::hot::hot::hot:http://www.cheapassg...3&postcount=962

#2812 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

SON OF A BITCH!

solved it but gone.

VX6RR-YF3KF-T4VCM-7WD4C-KHWWZ

anything for second place?

This is a great way to give away codes. I'm gonna do it this way from now on.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#2813 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:24 AM

Yeah, so the code was already used when I finished it. I thought I owned the game and stopped trying at first. Then I turned on my Xbox and saw that I only had the first one. Didn't take me very long since I knew what the image was supposed to be.

Edited by Blade, 12 May 2012 - 06:34 AM.

Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#2814 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:33 AM

I got it thanks a lot ColdBlood! Not sure how to post screen shot though :S

can you post something like this then?

http://i2.lulzimg.com/5dc4cb14ae.png

If I can get proof a Lurker did not get the code I will post a puzzle for "Joe Danger or [FONT="][/FONT]Trials Evolution" next

#2815 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

garrett- hurry up and post the screenshot so I can go to bed!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2816 OnyxPrimal

OnyxPrimal

Chocolate Goodness

• CAGiversary!

Well earned, Garrett! And Thanks COLDblood for putting up the code. :)

#2817 garrett9418

garrett9418

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

http://postimage.org/image/d16r8klv9/
I hope this works.
Thanks again ColdBlood! I am very happy I got the code as I have a ton of exams this month and 6 more papers next week.

#2818 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:41 AM

coldblood - are your codes gonna be puzzles again? I don't think I have the brain power at this hour.

edit: nevermind, just saw your last post.

Ees7Y.jpg

#2819 COLDblood

COLDblood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:45 AM

http://postimage.org/image/d16r8klv9/
I hope this works.
Thanks again ColdBlood! I am very happy I got the code as I have a ton of exams this month and 6 more papers next week.

PERFECT!!!!!!!! you choose which game I add to the next puzzle

#2820 garrett9418

garrett9418

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

PERFECT!!!!!!!! you choose which game I add to the next puzzle

Trials Evolution as I already have it! I can't go on trying another puzzle as I have to study now haha.