Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#3751 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:22 PM

If it went to half off - I'd be able to play DS and GBA games that I've missed out on. GBA backwards compatibility stopped with the DSi, right?

Correct

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#3752 hpbbes

hpbbes

I typo'd my username

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:59 AM

Not sure if this is a new find or not (probably not) but my Target (Shallowford Rd in Marietta, GA) had 10 or so GoW3 XBox360 bundles for marked as-is @$244.xx.

#3753 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:57 AM

I got Dream Trigger 3D for the 3DS for $5.06 as is, Guild Wars Eye of the North pre-order box, $0.06 as is (I probably didn't even need it since I don't have the full game but I had to it just because it was so cheap) and a 10 pack of Rayovac D Batteries for $3.32.

#3754 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:36 AM

found multiple copies of centipede: infestation @ $5.98. If anyone wants one for $10 shipped, send me a PM, I bought a few extras for CAGs.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#3755 poopdogjr

poopdogjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:53 AM

Managed to grab Driver San Francisco $11.xx. Passed on Space Marine for the same price, both for the 360.

#3756 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

Managed to grab Driver San Francisco $11.xx. Passed on Space Marine for the same price, both for the 360.

i just finished driver san fran for ps3, great game!!!!

i just got it off gamefly for 12.99 the other week....

ocala florida targets suck... nothing ever good marked down it seems, i check it often

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3757 JoshTX

JoshTX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

Just left the Southpark Meadows store in Austin, TX. They had medieval moves, carnival games, and a couple other PS Move mini game style titles marked down to 11.98 each.

#3758 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:37 PM

So everybody that has seen driver at $12 is for the :360: only?

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3759 yesidoknow

yesidoknow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:42 PM

No, I got a ps3 copy for 11.XX a few weeks ago.

#3760 Lkr721993

Lkr721993

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

next time someone goes to a target, can you tell me how much they are selling last year's Tiger Woods and the Goldeneye PS Move bundle for? My Target is still selling last year's Tiger Woods for $30, and the new one is $40. I'm hoping that gets clearanced soon. On the other hand, they have about 10 of these goldeneye bundles with no price tag. I know I should have scanned it, but I thought I would look weird carrying that off to a scan station

#3761 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

next time someone goes to a target, can you tell me how much they are selling last year's Tiger Woods and the Goldeneye PS Move bundle for? My Target is still selling last year's Tiger Woods for $30, and the new one is $40. I'm hoping that gets clearanced soon. On the other hand, they have about 10 of these goldeneye bundles with no price tag. I know I should have scanned it, but I thought I would look weird carrying that off to a scan station

i believe when the goldeneye bundle is on clearance it is $79

#3762 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:41 AM

A true CAG grabs it and scans it. :D

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#3763 Lkr721993

Lkr721993

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:16 AM

A true CAG grabs it and scans it. :D

i know, i probably should have :(

#3764 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:59 AM

:twoguns::twoguns::twoguns::-&:wall:

POW!!!!!!!! You're as bad as those on here who stand in front of the glass case then come back here and ask for a price. Not because they had to go to work, but because they didn't want to bother the employee.

Scan the damn thing. I have to remember everyone here isn't 18 and over. Plus, someone pointed out the new MSRP on move bundles is $79.99. You can check Sony online.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3765 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:28 AM

Snagged a PS Vita Travel Pouch for $5.98 .. even though I'm eyeing the Rocketfish Vault at Best Buy, thought I'd take a dive on this for $5.50 (RedCard+discount price)

#3766 nsanchez1

nsanchez1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

Nah i bought mine like a month ago for the ps3 for 11.xx

#3767 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Snagged a PS Vita Travel Pouch for $5.98 .. even though I'm eyeing the Rocketfish Vault at Best Buy, thought I'd take a dive on this for $5.50 (RedCard+discount price)

I bought that Rocketfish case for my Vita, I love it.

BTW, HydroX, always forget to tell you, I love your Avatar. :D

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#3768 JamesF

JamesF

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

Checked this morning at my local Target and it was bare (all titles from previous weeks were gone)

Only thing there was 2 copies of Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon for PS3 at $11.98

207-24-0828

I didn't pick it up since I already own it.

#3769 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:32 PM

Hoping this is the week that my target jumps on the Vita Lumines clearance bandwagon.

#3770 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

Hoping this is the week that my target jumps on the Vita Lumines clearance bandwagon.

When was that clearanced? I never even noticed.

#3771 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:48 PM

:twoguns::twoguns::twoguns::-&:wall:

POW!!!!!!!! You're as bad as those on here who stand in front of the glass case then come back here and ask for a price. Not because they had to go to work, but because they didn't want to bother the employee.

Scan the damn thing. I have to remember everyone here isn't 18 and over. Plus, someone pointed out the new MSRP on move bundles is $79.99. You can check Sony online.

Why even bother the employee unless there is no tag beneath the game (or if they don't have the in store scanners with the number buttons)? Simply memorize the 9 digit DPCI for the game(s) in question, or write them down/type them into your phone, then hit the the price scanner and punch in the DPCIs.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#3772 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

When was that clearanced? I never even noticed.

Been scattered reports on here and slickdeals about it.

#3773 RichterIX

RichterIX

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:31 PM

My local Target still has the Goldeneye bundle at $149.99, which is making me feel very enraged. They also only have one of them, and I just know it's going to disappear the moment it hits the $79.99, if that ever actually happens.

#3774 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

Why even bother the employee unless there is no tag beneath the game (or if they don't have the in store scanners with the number buttons)? Simply memorize the 9 digit DPCI for the game(s) in question, or write them down/type them into your phone, then hit the the price scanner and punch in the DPCIs.

I should have typed bother like this...'bother'. If I want them to scan something, they will do it. But, I type the numbers in, too.

My local Target still has the Goldeneye bundle at $149.99, which is making me feel very enraged. They also only have one of them, and I just know it's going to disappear the moment it hits the $79.99, if that ever actually happens.

They must have bought it at a higher price, before the drop and want their money's worth. I'd think you could find it at a number of places for $79.99. GS is one of them:

http://www.gamestop....er-bundle/97606

You'll have to find it local through them.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3775 Artemus

Artemus

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

These clearanced before the xbox version in Norcal. My local store had 20+ copies, but they got hoarded at the $20.98 price. Later, when I was trying to get a HDTV deal, I found one in the 10th Target I looked. Never got the TV though.

#3776 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

Has anyone seen The Sims Pets 3 for 360 for 5.98 today?

#3777 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

These clearanced before the xbox version in Norcal. My local store had 20+ copies, but they got hoarded at the $20.98 price. Later, when I was trying to get a HDTV deal, I found one in the 10th Target I looked. Never got the TV though.

As far as I could tell they never made it down to 11.xx or whatever they got to... Either that or somebody scooped them up AS SOON as them went down.

I'm about 95% sure the employees are running a bit of a scam operation there as well. Either that or there's a hoarder who either has a ton of time on his/her hands (to keep checking back for the second they drop) or knows some of the employees to get the inside scoop.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#3778 budz

budz

I like bananas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

Bought Your Shape: Fitness Evolved for $3.48. They also had a game download for Uno for... get this... 38 cents :roll: Already owned the game, but I should have nabbed it for a friend (or fellow CAG). Sorry guys! ;)

#3779 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

My Target had nothing. Checked the Kindles and they are not on clearance yet. I asked this guy who is always working (I call him dorky white guy) and he gave me some smart ass remark about how they are selling and they would not be on clearance. I almost asked him if he lived under a rock because it was all over the news about Target not carrying Amazon's eReaders anymore. I hate that guy.

Posted Image

I am currently playing the following games-
Xbox 360- Gears of War Judgment

I am currently watching the following shows -
Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -
The Wheel of Time/A Memory of Light- Robert Jordan

#3780 donssword

donssword

Gaming longer than u

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

Kindles are actually a featured items in yesterday's Sunday Sales Circular. I would suspect they will have none to clearance when they finally get around to marking them down.

--
My first console: the Teletype 33.

DonsSword.png